Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite

Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite

Why have I not heard of this variant before...

Mi 8 lite or meizu x8?..which is better

Anonymous, 01 Aug 2019this priced very close to redmi note 7 (both 4/64 version) ... moreRedmi Note 7 is slightly better, the difference is really small though but with Note 7 you'll have headphone jack & larger battery capacity.
The camera for Note 7 IMO is better, 8 Lite is kind of dark with same settings for some reason, but the picture quality itself is about the same.

this priced very close to redmi note 7 (both 4/64 version) which one is better phone overall and why?
(i have powerbank so unless it's dead every 4 hours the battery wouldn't be a problem)

• Kells87

Bu.ang, 23 Jul 2019Really...... You sure Shitty ass youIt's not buggy at all.. It works very well, is snappy and fast.

• Kells87

Have this phone 1 month right now. Great phone. Okay the battery life could be better like mentioned before but at least it charges very quick. Performance are good overall. It's quite snappy, display is bright inside (when it's sunny and you're outside you have to pump up the brightness to at least 80 % to be able to work on the display) and good memory handeling. Camera is very good (front and back). The only software issue that I have is that when I received any notification the phone has no option to show the icon on top of the display. So when u are using always on display u still cannot see the notification and messages u received.. A bit clumsy from xiaomi if u ask me.

• Ayella Simon from Gu

Pix, 16 Jul 2019I have this phone for 2days and i can tell this phone amazi... moreWhat about battery life, does perform well so?

• Bu.ang

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2019Phone hardware is good, but its Android is quite buggy and ... moreReally...... You sure

Shitty ass you

• Lah Singh

Yyya, 22 Jun 2019Can Mi 8 Lite get FM radio? Who know? Please tell me if y... morePhone no FM inside. Buy other phone for you.

• Matt Singh

Phone too good performance to me. Next time I buy average phone.

• Pix

I have this phone for 2days and i can tell this phone amazing. The stockage is so big the camera is amazing and its really fast. I like the option of delete all cache and stuff it rlly helps me. This phone is a goof thing + price is rlly conviniant. I recommend this phone 100%

• Peter

Mi 8 Lite, great phone for excellent many. Even any new Xiaomi product would recommended to you.

• Tref

Ahmed, 05 Jul 2019Mi 8 lite or Galaxy A7 which one is better??Mi 8 lite my chois. Perfect phone for me. Super fast, very good display, gg5 glass, snapdragon 660 it's very cold in every satuation, good cameras, battery it's ok, fast charging, very good build quality. My chois, Prevois i have Mi A2. Mi 8lite it's better in every aspect.

Ahmed, 05 Jul 2019Mi 8 lite or Galaxy A7 which one is better??mi 8 lite

• Ahmed

Mi 8 lite or Galaxy A7 which one is better??

• mongoy

this phone is good when it comes to Google Cam

I got the phone and I immediately root but i waited 1 week or less to unlock the bootloader) and install twrp (magisk, flashable zip files like enabling camera 2 api) and also Google Cam etc etc. this phone really good aside the battery

sorry for my bad english :)

After a few days use i can say that the phone works great. A big improvement on the conection field. Not only the Wi-Fi worksbetter then my old phone but the Bluetooth. The only con is the battery life.

• hahah

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2019Phone hardware is good, but its Android is quite buggy and ... moreahhaahhh im using mi pad 4 for 6 months and didnt experience any bug..,,,

Phone hardware is good, but its Android is quite buggy and Xiaomi ignores bug reports from years ago.

Honestly, it does not worth the money. Shitty phone, believe me.

• MI