Xiaomi Mi 9

Xiaomi Mi 9

Mine is stuck on android 10 miui 12.0.4.. I'm in Europe

• Qimay7475

Low batery..
Drain faster to playing game

Nik, 02 Sep 2021Screen died after using it for two months.Did you buy a used 1? Mine is 2 years and half now and the screen still great and working like a charm

sheeluv, 16 Sep 2021I really want to buy this phone but I'm a little worri... moreIt's good for normal usage it can last the whole day.. but for gaming nahhh.... It won't last more than 2 hours and half for a game like pubg for example on smooth extreme setting

I really want to buy this phone but I'm a little worried about its battery which is only 3300. Does the battery drain quickly? Is it good to use it for gaming?

• Nik

Screen died after using it for two months.

i flashed pixel experience android 11 rom but auto rotation is not working..i wonder why :/

Hanif Fikri, 30 Jun 2021And also the geekbench score is much lower on miui 12.5 esp... moreThere are way too many factors that can lead to a significant drop in a benchmark test, so my advice is, just take it as a reference as long as it doesn't affect your daily usage.

• Arman

krassi, 25 Jun 2021Got update notification. It says Stable Miui v12.5.1 based ... moreWhat is your phone Region
Yesterday I got the same message but now it say no update

• N1Ph

Hanif Fikri, 06 Jul 2021Nice i actually i got 780 on single core!(I forgot to run g... moreWhere are you from? In Serbia still no update

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2021Actually depends...I've had it for around 1.5 years an... moreNice i actually i got 780 on single core!(I forgot to run game booster on geekbench for maximum result).

Hanif Fikri, 30 Jun 2021And also the geekbench score is much lower on miui 12.5 esp... moreActually depends...I've had it for around 1.5 years and it's on MIUI 12.5 and Android 11 but single core score is 600+

• Jimson

Im yet to recieive the Miui 12.5 and androis 11 on my global version when is xiaomi pushing updaes to Africa?

And also the geekbench score is much lower on miui 12.5 especially single core test at 480 instead of 680+ :/

I noticed the display becomes reddish after miui 12.5 update

Jehonan, 27 Jun 2021Did You make the update? Can You please tell me is it possi... moreYes u able to uninstall it..awesome

BEN90, 15 Jun 2021It's the small battery. Many doesn't care about t... moreThis 3300mah could even beat some 2021 4000mah flasghip device at around 7 hrs SOT medium usages average.

• Jehonan

krassi, 25 Jun 2021Got update notification. It says Stable Miui v12.5.1 based ... moreDid You make the update? Can You please tell me is it possible to uninstall Mi Global Browser, not to disable, to uninstall? Thank You in advance on Your answer!

I've had the mi9 for about 1 and a half years and it's still going strong. Although there's some better phones out there but since I don't really game much moreso use it for daily tasks social media and photography it's really good. It hasn't slowed down and get about a day's worth of charge on normal use.
Got the latest Android 11 as well on my global version and plan to keep it for the next year or 2.

Got update notification. It says Stable Miui v12.5.1 based on Android 11. And my phone will be faster. And 20x more rendering power (What ever that means).
I'm downloading now.