Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite

Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite

• Emre

Sufian, 20 Jan 2020Mi 9 lite or Redmi K30, which one will be more better ???Definitely mi 9 lite, it's just better value. But instead there's the mi 9t which is even better value.

Guys ,I am confused between mi 9 lite or Samsung A51 .in your opinions which mobile can I select from them ? Plz give your pieces of advice fast .

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2020Can I use wireless charging for this model?No

• Sufian

Mi 9 lite or Redmi K30, which one will be more better ???

Fahariar, 19 Jan 2020It's amoled or super amoled display?AIDA64 is showing Amoled

• Fahariar

It's amoled or super amoled display?

• UserDF

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2020Can I use wireless charging for this model?No, you cant

• nikky

I received my Xiaomi mi 9 lite just over a week ago and I couldn't say a bad word about it. I love my phone, camera is fantastic if not better then I expected. battery is lasting long and the phone runs smoothly. I am super chuffed, just need to see how long it will last but I have my hopes up and for the price I wouldn't mind buying a new one next year if I seen a dramatic performance drop.

Konstantlnos, 12 Jan 2020Hey, does anyone know if the glass back is gorilla 5 because eve... moregorilla glass 5 is on front and back, you can check on site gorillaglass

eweqwe, 16 Jan 2020what is better redmi note 8 pro or mi 9 lite It depends on your usage and priority criteria, in my opinion mi 9 lite is the best choice, snapdragon processors are far more compatible with apps, and the amoled is another thing which gives the mi9 lite upper hand

• Noobfromoh

This or going for realme x2??

• eweqwe

what is better redmi note 8 pro or mi 9 lite

Muhammad Muzammil, 16 Jan 2020can anybody tell me Call recording built-in option is available ... moreall new devices from xiaomi have google dialer. so, there is no call recording pre-installed function.

• Muhammad Muzammil

can anybody tell me Call recording built-in option is available in Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite

bppjenil, 09 Jan 2020Hi guys, Does it play 4k 60fps videos? Thanks. Noo,only 1080 60fps

• zipsilon

Not the average user, 13 Jan 2020I've noticed that the audio quality while recording video in lou... moreThat is common problem with Xiaomi phones. I have Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 7 with same problem. Solution is to use app Open Camera and in Video settings/Audio source set to Unprocessed.

• faman

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2019Xiaomi Mi 9 lite or Samsung a50 ? Thanks in advanceabsolutely xiaomi mi9 lite

• Not the average user

I've noticed that the audio quality while recording video in loud environments (concerts, club, car sounds...) Is EXTREMELY bad, almost unusable. It is very distorted and almost like the microphone gain is way up. Does anybody have the similar issue?

• Sergio

Tommy Hieu, 11 Jan 202010 updated, waiting 11You mean, MIUI 10 or Android 10? That's a huge difference.
I don't thing the Mi 9 Lite received an upgrade to Android 10, at least I haven't found the info anywhere on the internet.

Hey, does anyone know if the glass back is gorilla 5 because everywhere I look on the internet I see contradicting statements and it seems like no one knows?