Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite

Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite

• nikky

Smith, 28 Jul 2020I have this phone for 8 months now. I have not noticed any ... moreTotally agree Smith, not a single problem with mine either. More than anything it looks smart, runs well and I just cant fault it. Not sure what that doot is on about :D you sure its the phone that is the problem?

• nikky

Sergio, 29 Jul 2020This is a good phone, probably one of the best in terms of ... moreYes you can set the phone on silent or vibration only I have it on vibrate all day long. I think its a great phone for the price. wouldn't change it.

• Muhsen

hi

is it support usb-c to hdmi?

• jserr

Can anyone confirm it works with ANT+ devices?

• gringo

• gringo

Darnos, 02 Aug 2020I want to unlock bootloader of mi 9 lite but it doesn'... moreuse google and download MiFlash Unlock app ... wait minimum 3 days (maximum 30 days). Register your device first with a Mi account.

• Regular Joe

Darnos, 02 Aug 2020I want to unlock bootloader of mi 9 lite but it doesn'... moreIf you guys want answers to questions not related to the specs on the page, go to a page dedIcated to that.... There's entire forums dedicated to that....

• Darnos

I want to unlock bootloader of mi 9 lite but it doesn't work i tried many solutions like enable usb debugging and installing adb drivers qualcom usb drivers, using original usb driver but still doesn't work, any help please?

• Darnos

• Sevy

Nicol, 29 Jul 2020Is this phone good for gaming? Which is better, mi9 lite or... moreThe Honor is obviously much better but it's also more expensive

• Sergio

This is a good phone, probably one of the best in terms of value for money, but I'd appreciate it if someone who owns the phone could tell me if it works well with automation app, e.g. Tasker, aProfiles, etc?
In particular, can you use the automation app to set the phone to silent or vibration only?
I've seen many reports that MIUI doesn't allow this.

• Kennyelfuego

Anonymous, 11 Jul 2020Hotspot Does not a work !!!!I haven't had issues with hotspot since I started using Mi 9 Lite. Check your setting very well.

• Nicol

Is this phone good for gaming? Which is better, mi9 lite or honor 20 pro(256 gb)? Thanks!

• Smith

jemenfous, 14 May 2020Beware with xiaomi, miui has many problems like most of the... moreI have this phone for 8 months now. I have not noticed any of the problems you described

If you like an beast performance with good camera and screen go for mi 9 if you want good battery life with good performance but not that good screen go note 9s
If you want an decent mid ranger that have a good camera with good performance but not perfect with an very good screen and fast in display fingerprint scanner go for mi 9 lite to for me going for mi 9 lite is much better since it has good battery life and a good performance so if you have budget at Least for mi 9 going to mi 9 lite is much good since if you buy mi 9 lite you buy accessories for your phone😁😁but buying mi 9 is the best option if you just want to buy a phone with a gaming chip

Anonymous, 14 Jul 2020Hi everyone. I'm going to buy a decent Xiaomi Phone. M... moreMi 9!

Hi everyone. I'm going to buy a decent Xiaomi Phone. My list contains - Mi 9 Lite - Mi 9 SE - Mi 9 - Redmi Note 9S - Any suggestions?

• Ikrostolos

NewDoctor, 13 Jul 2020It works perfectly in mine check your network Mine works perfectly too, MiUI 11 still

Anonymous, 11 Jul 2020Hotspot Does not a work !!!!It works perfectly in mine check your network