Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite

Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite

• emarco

Fhwnzn, 19 Mar 2022Anyone knows if the EU version of this phone is going to ge... moreSwitch to global and you can upgrade to miui 12.5.2

• Fhwnzn

Anyone knows if the EU version of this phone is going to get the update to android 11 miui 12.5? Because I'm thinking on changing the rom to global version just to getr the update...

I have the Europe version, still no miui 12.5 update. stuck with android 10

Milan, 21 Feb 2022And I have global version...Maybe it's related to your case wich may partly cover proximity sensor or holding the phone in an odd position during a call. Keep in mind that you have to cover the right half of your displays upper edge! If you push the phone too far beyond your ear, the sensor will see nothing and screen goes active. Ever checked the sensor using CIT?

• Milan

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2022Global version runs flawlessly, never had any issue during ... moreAnd I have global version...

gab, 18 Feb 2022Proximity sensor is god awful on this phone, I had lots of ... moreGlobal version runs flawlessly, never had any issue during calls. Last update came in summer 2021 which was MIUI 12.5.2 based on Android 11. Phone is my daily driver since November 2019 and battery life is still great. Seems I'm lucky to have got the global version back then, totally unknowing importance of that.

• gab

Milan, 16 Feb 2022Does anyone have trouble typing numbers while the phone is ... moreProximity sensor is god awful on this phone, I had lots of issues with muting myself during a call because the screen turned on.. Also Xiaomi software update is abysmal, phone haven't even received android 11 in the EU region. Last year the phone only got 3 updates here. 3 whole updates. This gonna be my last Xiaomi for sure. I recommend installing custom roms, Lineage is very stable now, also Android 12 is available. Currently using Lineage OS 18.1. Phone became very fast, with great memory management, no delayed notifications, and haven't had a single issue during calls. Battery life also improved a lot. Just leave MIUI, it's simply bad

• Milan

Does anyone have trouble typing numbers while the phone is in the pocket? And every time I talk to someone, my microphone goes off on its own...
Any solutions?
Sorry for my bad English.

samogitus, 26 Dec 2021no image stabilization(EIS)?When recording in 1080p30 there's a quite efficient EIS, but no option to disable.

no image stabilization(EIS)?

no image stabilization(EIS)?

Mi9lite user, 09 Dec 2021The phone works fine but i am stuck in android 10 still i w... moreWhich region?
Try checking for update manually if you haven't received any notification for that.

• Mi9lite user

Nochi, 31 Mar 2021I've had this phone for a long time, I can say it'... moreThe phone works fine but i am stuck in android 10 still i wish they will give it an android 11 update

• islam007

After updating my Mi 9 lite to new Miui 12.5.2 Stable it was smooth and works fine but after couple of days i noticed my ringtone is not using main speaker. During incoming call ringtone is using hearing speaker and for that the sound was too low to notice but after rebooting resetting and last but not the least factory reset resolve that problem but after doing factory reset my vibration stop working. Its totally not working which was just fine before the factory settings i really don't know is it hardware malfunction or software bug and due to lockdown I'm not able to go their service center as well :(

• Boss

I am stay at 12.0.7 stable.. not prefer to update again.. coz redy optimise.

After update to MIUI 12.5.2 (resp. Android 11) the gallery app (2.2.17.31-global) changes color scheme from standard to auto whenever it's opened. Very annoying because the standard color scheme is the one which renders colors best. Besides this battery drain seems to be slightly higher.
Can anyone confirm?

Really you are good with 12.5? I have read that on other phones it has given a lot of problems. i was thinking of not updating

I got Android 11 and MIUI 12.5 and phone works like the beast!

• Xda

Haxnage, 28 Jun 20212021. Redmi note 10 6gb ram or mi 9 lite? Xaiomi mi 9 lite is better

Haxnage, 28 Jun 20212021. Redmi note 10 6gb ram or mi 9 lite? Mi 9 Lite, absolutely. I have both.