Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite

Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite

• buyer

what to pick redmi note 8pro or mi 9 lite?
they both are good if not the best in this price range but i cant decide what exactly I want.
they both have good cameras chipsets ram and rom please help me decide

• salalaika

Huawei p30 lite or xiaomi mi 9 lite?

• Rene

Robin07, 09 Dec 2019These issues are solved already 😅how is it drawn?

Comedian, 09 Dec 2019I don't think you are right? It's a Samsung thing. Their... moreSamsung sells their panels to other phone makers too. They are only a handful of amoled manufacturers. You think Xiaomi makes their own panels? Apple too?? If a phone sources their amoled display from Samsung then its a Super Amoled. Proof: Check on the hardware apps and it will say if its Samoled or not. I have a Mi 9T Pro and it shows on the app as SAmoled

Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on front and rear ?

• Schmeichel

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2019Real Mi 9 Lite user write a short review. Is it a good phon... moreI'm still contemplating whether to buy A50 or Mi 9 Lite.

So far, most of the reviews and user comments suggest Mi 9 Lite is superior.

However GSM arena recommends A50 as the best mid ranger so it's confusing.

Basically it seems Mi 9 Lite is better in every aspect than A50. More RAM, better battery, IR, better camera. That's enough to win the debate.

The aspects of A50 I would prefer are only mine and subjective. It's plastic build, so it's lighter and less prone to accidents in my mind. But of course glass is more premium so someone could like the opposite. And perhaps One UI over MIUI. If Xiaomi is spying that's not good.

I want like to here some pros/cons too from users based on their experience.

Is it true that Xiaomi is ally of USA/Google, they are taking advantage of Huawei being banned for 5g network spying?

Real Mi 9 Lite user write a short review. Is it a good phone? What are the pros and cons? Any major issues?

• Comedian

Robin07, 09 Dec 2019Are u blind man? Mi 9 Lite has a super amoled display.I don't think you are right?

It's a Samsung thing. Their version of AMOLED is called Super AMOLED.

Everyone else have an AMOLED.

• Robin07

Rene, 03 Dec 2019Mi 9 lite has disastrous regulation autobrightness, xiaomi ... moreThese issues are solved already 😅

• Robin07

leilim, 04 Dec 2019 mi9lite hasnot a Super Amoled displayAre u blind man?
Mi 9 Lite has a super amoled display.

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2019Hi, which one is better overall mi 9 lite or oneplus 5tLol!
Mi 9 Lite is overall a good package

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2019Face unlock is super fast. Recommend pocket mode option ena... moreCan you please tell me at what region did you setup your phone? I want to access the face unlock option.

Face unlock is super fast. Recommend pocket mode option enable under ambient display settings. Finger prints work awesome. Display adaptive brightness is shot, so manual adjust to save battery. One time my display flopped out and could not see anything on incoming call and afterwards
. Had to power off over 15+ seconds to restart and then was fine. Strange one off issue. Camera is good. Call quality is fine. Auto connectivity over 4G and WiFi is faultless.
Look forward to Android 10

Joe, 05 Dec 2019Does the mi 9 lite support NFC? yes, it does

• SDG

Joe, 05 Dec 2019Does the mi 9 lite support NFC? Yes, ir dones hace NFC

Hi, which one is better overall mi 9 lite or oneplus 5t

• wjunior

Joe, 05 Dec 2019Does the mi 9 lite support NFC? yes, it supports

• Joe

Does the mi 9 lite support NFC?

Advisor , 04 Dec 2019I do not know, I do not own Mi 9 SE. Sorry. If I had to... moreThanks again.

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2019Wanted to buy Redmi Note 8 but changed my mind. And now I'm... moreCompact device Mi9 SE
Bigger screen Mi9 Lite