Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G

Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G

• Diya

Anonymous, 27 Sep 2019What is the best colour for this one?Hehehehe .. Funny :)

This thing has more RAM than my computer

What is the best colour for this one?

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2019Just get grey import?No offense but buying Xiaomi products and getting grey imports is a bit risky business. I myself personally faced issue rma ap set in past. Its better to get original set for peace of mind.

• gaaron

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2019No SD no audio jack, bye byesame hre no sd no 3.5 nxt!

• Alqasemab

Chunky, 24 Sep 2019Does it have UFS 3 or not?Yes it does

Still no news regarding OIS of the camera.

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2019Any idea how long before we expect original set to be avail... moreJust get grey import?

The 4G bands are so few.. Well that's for China.. Hope it would have a global version with more 4G bands..

No SD no audio jack, bye bye

hotair, 24 Sep 2019I think you can buy it next month. You do know 9T Pro took 4 months to be released after K20 Pro was released in China. Unless its India it takes months for each Xiaomi phone to be released international market.

• Fiq

Does the camera upgrade with Ois like rumours before.?

Chunky, 24 Sep 2019Does it have UFS 3 or not?yes

• Chunky

Does it have UFS 3 or not?

Damn no headphone jack

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2019Any idea how long before we expect original set to be avail... moreI think you can buy it next month.

when it's going to be available?

Any idea how long before we expect original set to be available overseas/global after such big events? A month? 3 months? Or more? I am in Malaysia. Atm I am going to buy mi 9t pro. If its over 3 months I might as well don't wait.

• nick

well since the alpha would cost more than my first born second choice isnt oo bad