Xiaomi Mi 9 SE

Xiaomi Mi 9 SE

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2021Is there any news about Xiaomi Mi 9 SE successor? I would l... moreXiaomi doesnt seem interested in releasing a compact phone. :(

I will hold on this phone for another year until there is a good alternative. Anything above 150mm for me is a big no. Maybe pixel 5a.

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2021Is there any news about Xiaomi Mi 9 SE successor? I would l... moreMe too...Zenfone 8 Mini at 5.92" coming up...if the battery performs great im going to replace my Mi 9 SE.

Is there any news about Xiaomi Mi 9 SE successor? I would like to have phone like 9 SE with the same size, or little smaller, better camera, and battery life.

Truedroid, 10 Apr 2021I do remember Xiaomi first rolled out miui 12.05, then they... moreIf you didnt like 12.0.4 just use MiflashTool and flash the previous version.

Truedroid, 10 Apr 2021I do remember Xiaomi first rolled out miui 12.05, then they... moreOkej. I have 12.0.4 and havent experienced any bugs so far.

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2021Where u live? I havent gotten miui 12.5 yet (central Europe).I do remember Xiaomi first rolled out miui 12.05, then they rolled back that update! Right now, my phone asks me to update to miui 12.04, it says it's just security update! Once I updated my phone, and I still regret it, because I lost my main camera 48 mpx quality and then after I updated again, but now my phone calling app freezes after calling someone! So it's up to you if you want to make your phone turn into brick you are welcome! Now, believe me, Xiaomi sells super expensive phones, you won't buy them

I think Xiaomi specially sending update to kill phones, to make us buy a new phone ;)

Is a SuperPhone because has a SPEED Charge

richypichy, 10 Mar 2021i own this phone for almost 2 years now too (the global ver... moreWhere u live? I havent gotten miui 12.5 yet (central Europe).

richypichy, 10 Mar 2021oh and i would like to mention i used android 9 whole time ... morePls answer me...What did u meant going back to 60hz fell smoother? I planned to oc mine to 75hz so is it safe for long term usage? Which Miui version is the best for battery in your opinion? ty...

• richypichy

richypichy, 10 Mar 2021i own this phone for almost 2 years now too (the global ver... moreoh and i would like to mention i used android 9 whole time because my screen was overclocked to 75hz for over a year and no issues caused. when you compare side by side 75hz is nicer but not massive difference and going back to 60hz was smooth experience. what ruined was software bugs + android 11 ruining root method EQs so sometime I have to reboot to make Viper4Android work

• richypichy

i own this phone for almost 2 years now too (the global version was released months after official date) and on miui 10 + android 9 it was a rock but right now miui 12.5 + android 11 phone sometimes reboots that would never happen. also long reboots and lag after rebooting and using it straight away. overall it's first time that after 2 years of owning a phone there is nothing compelling in the market so when they release miui 13 i will do my final updates.

• featinwe

Chupacabra, 10 Mar 2021Have it for almost 2 years, took 8gb ram 128 Gb. The phone... moreI don't think there was ever an 8GB RAM version of that phone...

Have it for almost 2 years, took 8gb ram 128 Gb.
The phone works amazing with all the applications and games. I played guns of glory (it is like league of legends) and call of duty which are top games as in GOG you have multiple players on the map and it wasn't lagging at all as for Call Of Duty mobile the battery was a bit overheating but it ran good. Even on high details, shadows and Anti-alaising. Colours are decent and camera is good as well.
To be the phone that went out 2 years ago on sale it was a bargain for what you get. Still is...
I cracked the screen but the phone survived a lot tho me playing CoD 🤣and I replaced it but now it doesn't work good with replacement screen so I am gonna try something different. Realme 7 Pro is very quality phone and has 5000mAh battery so we will see when it comes.
Xiaomi mi 10pro 5g is also good to look if you are willing to put extra 150 - 200 €

I also would like to thank you all guys for putting rewievs and helping people.
I also think that iPhones, Samsungs and recently Huawei's are overpriced and you can get a really good phone for under 400 €

uucup, 13 Jan 2021device is still solid after 2 years, even without screen gu... moreThey will rix it for miui 12.5 and then it will be back in miui 13 lol

• Heshamhn

The battery after i get update to miui12 become so bad with any thing like instagram and facebook get empty at 3hour now .and ther is too many bugs at system like control centre lagging,I need sulution for this problem please

Dont ever install custom ROM on this phone... Official MIUI is many times better than those buggy ROMS. Battery life performance is about the same but if u saw someone getting like over 8-10hrs SOT on custom ROMS they are just using light apps(telegram, phone calling, etc).

• fendi

hi everyone. I have a question. i hv been using for a year. Miui 12. it seems that everytime i charge the phone, it gets warmer. in fact, after 15 minutes of charging, the phone gets so heaty. can someone tell me the problem ? is it the battery? fyi I dont play games

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2020Heavy use one day, medium 1,5.Works a little better considering it's almost 2 years off full use

21 months, works as new. 5/2/2021