Xiaomi Mi 9 SE

Xiaomi Mi 9 SE

• Issue

I also have that issue with disappearing voice

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2020It happened to me today and It's the first time!! So f... moreTry updating your phone again.. go to system updates and press the three dots and choose install again.

mi9seuser, 21 Jul 2020hi guys, i have a problem when i use regular phone calls s... moreIt happened to me today and It's the first time!! So frustrating. Could the reason be the latest miui update??? Maybe 11.0.4?

• El

mi9seuser, 21 Jul 2020hi guys, i have a problem when i use regular phone calls s... moreI have the same problem, they'll hopefully fix it in the next update.

• Sayeed

mi9seuser, 21 Jul 2020hi guys, i have a problem when i use regular phone calls s... moreI am also facing same problem.

• Iulian

I have the same problem, I have to call back

• Subir

mi9seuser, 21 Jul 2020hi guys, i have a problem when i use regular phone calls s... moreTap the speaker icon twice whenever the issue starts.

• Nariman

mi9seuser, 21 Jul 2020hi guys, i have a problem when i use regular phone calls s... moreI have Too Its miui 11 bug wait For miui 12

• mi9seuser

hi guys, i have a problem when i use regular phone calls
sometimes when i talk with somebody over phone calls the sound starts to crisps and it does that for couple of seconds and the sounds completely disappears, does anyone else have that problem and how can i solve it?

Cant wait for miui 12. I have has this phone for a year now and its great. The form factor is its biggest appeal.

• Ali

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2019Any issues? Please write quick review about it.My MI 9 SE going power off it self, except this phone is perfect

Anonymous, 27 May 2020Xiaomi Mi 9 SE vs samsung galaxy s10e? Which is better? You must be kidding, right?

• Pritam singh

I buy this phone from los Angeles (usa) in September 2019 ,but after two months later this phone is automatically dead, I think some software problem , and I call to mi center they don't care they can't help me , so plz don't buy this phone

Anonymous, 27 May 2020Just unclick the "recommendations" bar in their apps and vo... moreI take my words back yep i can definitely disable those ads xD

Anonymous, 27 May 2020Xiaomi Mi 9 SE vs samsung galaxy s10e? Which is better? At same price the s10e is better for sure so it depends on the deal

The Last, 08 Apr 2020Never never update it! Unfortunately updated..... And I've noticed camera quality degradation......
Everything else is perfect
Is there anyway to go back to android 9?

Hanif Fikri, 04 May 2020Their Mi Apps filled with ads(File Manager, Music Player, e... moreJust unclick the "recommendations" bar in their apps and voila, no more ads.

Anonymous, 27 May 2020Xiaomi Mi 9 SE vs samsung galaxy s10e? Which is better? I think they are quite even. It depends on software. 9 SE was gsmarenas editors Choice award.

Xiaomi Mi 9 SE vs samsung galaxy s10e? Which is better?

• Featinwe

Anonymous, 19 May 2020I wish that they have incoming mi10 se,i love compact phone... moreI totally agree. I guess we can say goodbye to sub-6'' good phones...