Xiaomi Mi 9 SE

Xiaomi Mi 9 SE

How about the last update? Is it cost to update?

• Nezi

I've had this phone for over 2 years now and love it: the pictures, the quality, the size... Unfortunately I broke the screen and had to replace it. Since then, the battery has been lasting less and less. It dies on me every time I have video calls. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I wouldn't like to change phones as I can't find one at this size as good as Mi9 SE :(
Thanks for any help.

richypichy, 15 Jun 2021By saying smooth transition I meant going from 75 to 60hz d... moreTy2.. i sold my mi 9 SE then bought the Mi 9 btw :)

• richypichy

Hanif Fikri, 17 Mar 2021Pls answer me...What did u meant going back to 60hz fell sm... moreBy saying smooth transition I meant going from 75 to 60hz didn't feel off and I got used to it immediately and haven't thought about overclocking ever again. It's not a big deal to casual user. Battery life is the same and I haven't noticed any decrease/increase with time or Android update. Display overclock mod works only on Android 9 as I'm aware that doesn't have newer MIUI.

I am also very happy with this phone. Had it for two years now. While it would be nice to have high refreshrate screen , 5g, more ram and so on this phone still does the job and all Xiaomi updates has improved this phone a lot. At first glance it looks like an iPhone

Oneplus Nord CE looks tempting buy it will be wasting money when this phone is such a warrior

Great phone, great display, compact size , no negative feedback to say

• Indian premier

Using this wonderful phone for the last 1.5 years , so far no issue , no lags , display is great , its size is very cute , fit in pocket easily, sot is 6.5 hrs which is not bad for 5.7 inch phone .

• Indian premier

Out of all the phones I've had, no phone ever took the quality of pictures that the Mi 9 SE did. I'll buy Xiaomi again in a heartbeat.

dave, 27 May 2021If this had a Jack, I'd be all over it. C-adapter is included.

• Ron

Just updated mine to MIUI 12.5 Android 11..

• dave

If this had a Jack, I'd be all over it.

With android 11.

Miui 12.5 is out today. Got the global version.

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2021Is there any news about Xiaomi Mi 9 SE successor? I would l... moreXiaomi doesnt seem interested in releasing a compact phone. :(

I will hold on this phone for another year until there is a good alternative. Anything above 150mm for me is a big no. Maybe pixel 5a.

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2021Is there any news about Xiaomi Mi 9 SE successor? I would l... moreMe too...Zenfone 8 Mini at 5.92" coming up...if the battery performs great im going to replace my Mi 9 SE.

Is there any news about Xiaomi Mi 9 SE successor? I would like to have phone like 9 SE with the same size, or little smaller, better camera, and battery life.

AnonD-930503, 10 Apr 2021I do remember Xiaomi first rolled out miui 12.05, then they... moreIf you didnt like 12.0.4 just use MiflashTool and flash the previous version.

AnonD-930503, 10 Apr 2021I do remember Xiaomi first rolled out miui 12.05, then they... moreOkej. I have 12.0.4 and havent experienced any bugs so far.

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2021Where u live? I havent gotten miui 12.5 yet (central Europe).I do remember Xiaomi first rolled out miui 12.05, then they rolled back that update! Right now, my phone asks me to update to miui 12.04, it says it's just security update! Once I updated my phone, and I still regret it, because I lost my main camera 48 mpx quality and then after I updated again, but now my phone calling app freezes after calling someone! So it's up to you if you want to make your phone turn into brick you are welcome! Now, believe me, Xiaomi sells super expensive phones, you won't buy them