Xiaomi Mi 9T

Xiaomi Mi 9T

Mi 9T or Mi Mix 2s?

New User, 22 Mar 2020I wanna to ask. How many MP of the front camera? In this website... moreGo to the camera app take a photo. Check the details of that photo you'll find the resolution there under the name of that photo next to the size ( for example 3000x4000 is 12mp)
Note that the resolution might be reduced if you are using different modes like portrait night mode or ia.

• New User

I wanna to ask. How many MP of the front camera? In this website, it stated 20MP. But when I check using apps in the Playstore, it stated only 5MP. So, which one is true?

hello . I upgrade my phone onto MIUI 11.0.1 and the Ambient display doesn't work
I mean it worked at first but after 2 days I can't see the picture on my phone when it lock
what should I do???

• Me is mi

Anonymous, 05 Mar 2020Hi guys just got my Mi 9t today and it is asking me to update to... moreGo for it.. You still need to catch 2 or 3 update expansion until android 10. And you will see the benefits there. I know somehow the early version has a better cam result in potrait mode, but lacks in battery consumption bugs.

• Pesti

nxt, 04 Mar 2020dont update to the android 10 on your mi9t, i got some bug which... moreYes, it is true. I have the same problem with Android 10. But fortunately it is the only one problem that I got with the update.

• Honest Abe

Just received my Mi 9T from Amazon for around $280 (open box, like new). Using phone on the Cricket Wireless network. Phone feels good in hand, nice weight and quality materials. Display looks great. Quick response fingerprint sensor on screen. Biggest negative for me is no expandable storage slot.

• jor

this is the best can handle games very well very smooth and responsive

Planning to buy a phone to play games with, is this a good option if I have a low budget

• Ekene

I just upgraded to Android 10 it's best experience very smooth and stable global I love it with call recording features added too

Is Xiaomi MI9T better than Oppo Reno2? How about MIUI vs Color OS. Which is better?

nxt, 05 Mar 2020Some say you should just stay on your original systems. Some oth... moreAye not upgrading to Android 10 unless it is stable with all the bugs resolved.

• nxt

Anonymous, 05 Mar 2020Hi guys just got my Mi 9t today and it is asking me to update to... moreSome say you should just stay on your original systems. Some other say you should at least update to miui 11, android 9......BUT DO NOT UPDATE INTO ANDROID 10

• nxt

SiAgaToh, 05 Mar 2020Hi I just want to know if there's a 4gb ram version of this anyw... moredude there is no 4gb ram of mi9t

• nxt

Code016, 05 Mar 2020what build are you on? I got notification to update to 11.0.4.0.... moreim on 11.0.4.0(QFJMIXM).....i think you should stay on android 9, miui 11. Unless if you wanna take some risk to your mi9t XD

Hi guys just got my Mi 9t today and it is asking me to update to Miui 11 v11.0.1? Should i update? or Should i stay with Miui10 android 9. TIA

Hi I just want to know if there's a 4gb ram version of this anywhere. Because I saw a great deal for 200 dollars it's 4gb ram and 64gb. Thank you

nxt, 04 Mar 2020dont update to the android 10 on your mi9t, i got some bug which... morewhat build are you on? I got notification to update to 11.0.4.0. Currently still on MIUI 11 pie.

• Wun

Dual apps not working since the last update. Playing ragnarok mobile and getting error when opening dual app. working fine before update. any known fix or work around?

Thanks

• nxt

svdcons, 02 Mar 2020I've been using this phone for 4 months now. An wow, how this ph... moredont update to the android 10 on your mi9t, i got some bug which is everytime i take photo with the camera phone, and when i try to tap zoom in, you will see a small resolution of image at your top left/right the photo that your zoom in