Xiaomi Mi 9T

Xiaomi Mi 9T

• Jim

After 3 months of use, my Mi 9T has done an unwanted factory reset.
I have lost everything.
Not a happy camper.
Support is not answering

• Dude

Mi9t, 07 Aug 2020Has anyone already update mi9t miui 12 ??? Battery drain fast ?Its been 24 hour since i update miui 12, so far i got zero issues about anything, especially battery drain. Good job xiaomi.

Rafastoril, 09 Aug 2020I had the same problem, but I changed the sync options and ... moreChange which settings?

• Rafastoril

Shad, 09 Aug 2020Yess after update miui 12 I'm facing the quick battery... moreI had the same problem, but I changed the sync options and solved the issue

• Shad

MI 9T User, 09 Aug 2020i updated and is working just fineYess after update miui 12 I'm facing the quick battery drain issue. when i was using miui 11 on my mi9t i got much better battery backup from my phone. bt now I'm disappointed with the battery drain issue. 😥

• MI 9T User

Mi9t, 07 Aug 2020Has anyone already update mi9t miui 12 ??? Battery drain fast ?i updated and is working just fine

• Paddy

Mi9t, 07 Aug 2020Has anyone already update mi9t miui 12 ??? Battery drain fast ?yeah it happened to me. But it comes and goes after a few charges. Was overheating a lot but now is fine.

• Iv

Lithium Heart, 21 Jul 2020I can't believe that with MIUI 12 Mi9t doesn't ge... moreI think that the Xiaomi.eu ROM has super wallpapers. Xiaomi reserves that feature for flagship hardware, so 9T doesn't have them while the 9T Pro does, but the people at Xiaomi.eu have added them.

• Mi9t

Has anyone already update mi9t miui 12 ??? Battery drain fast ?

Ratko, 30 Jul 2020My.has burn in. Google Maps burned it,.I used it non stop i... moreNo offense but what did you expect?

Amoled burning happens when you use the phone like that, stationary or slow moving images are dangerous when it comes to burnin

• Ratko

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2020Interestingly I got no burn in issues, bought mine in Augus... moreMy.has burn in. Google Maps burned it,.I used it non stop in my car as Navigation.

I also had a problem with the ghost touch screen and I just assumed it was me. I'm glad I wasn't alone on that I got the LCD replaced but it was quite costly.

• Lavlav

zilvano, 25 Jul 2020I have problem ghost touch screen... How to fix it? I had that too. It was horrible. I couldn't use the phone at all. It started with some ghost gestures, 2/3 times per week, and it got worst by time. I sent it to factory , for warranty repairs, and they changed my display and touchscreen. Now is all good

• Lavlav

zilvano, 25 Jul 2020I have problem ghost touch screen... How to fix it? Hi, I had that too a lot!! I sent it to the factory for warranty repairs and they changed the display and touchscreen

• zilvano

I have problem ghost touch screen... How to fix it?

• Moch

Ekene, 22 Jul 2020Hello help I saw mui 12 update last night but this morning ... moreYou can download manually! Just find the zip file of miui 12. And download it! As simplenas that. I did yesterday n it worked perfectly! Beautiful miui 12..love it so far!

• Ekene

Hello help I saw mui 12 update last night but this morning I can't find the update anymore it's showing no.update

• gk

After update to 12 Europe tons of crapware and privacy still a disaster as expected from this company zero respect for the customers, first reaction gamma is to dark and wifi works better, will take a look on display settings later

• Lithium Heart

I can't believe that with MIUI 12 Mi9t doesn't get super wallpapers (earth and mars).... It's such a lame...