Xiaomi Mi 9T

Xiaomi Mi 9T

• intriv

no macro shots

has anyone experienced burning in yet?

• Noah

Cody, 06 Dec 2019Does anyone know how much storage left in 64gb variant after sub... moreSome reviewers says it's around 50gb available.

• Cody

Does anyone know how much storage left in 64gb variant after substracting system apps?

• Ron7x

M Talha, 29 Nov 2019Which one I should buy ? 1- Mi 9T 2- Oneplus 6T 3- Galaxy A70... moreEither 2 or 3. I should only be the one buying mi 9t. Lol

• Gie

M Talha, 29 Nov 2019Which one I should buy ? 1- Mi 9T 2- Oneplus 6T 3- Galaxy A70... moreI choosed 1 and 2 only. I like samsung, but A70 has a low chipset SD its only 500plus. Unlike 1 & 2 they both have SD chipset 855 which is better if you play much on ur phone.

M Talha, 29 Nov 2019Which one I should buy ? 1- Mi 9T 2- Oneplus 6T 3- Galaxy A70... moreXiaomi Mi 9T. Best option for price/ quality balance

• sorcu

M Talha, 29 Nov 2019Which one I should buy ? 1- Mi 9T 2- Oneplus 6T 3- Galaxy A70... moreI had only Samsungin my life with 2 short exceptions(Alcatel in Europe and LG here).Samsung is Samsung,,cant hesitate to choose between Samsung and others for a few $.
Now I lost my cell,first time in my life ..so I said...lets choose a good and big one.A wanted A70(its big and good processor).I got it Im super happy but I dropped it a few time on the floor-badly(so-my fault) but I go back and thy will give me a new one ...And believe me...I can choose S9 or S10..but I want same-A70.I love it!!

Is it worth to buy nowadays? What about performance?

mi 9t user, 27 Nov 2019hi i'd like to ask 1. does it have laser auto focus like mi 9... moreI can only answer 1st qst... Another answer the rest. Mi 9t does not have Laser AF.. It uses Phase Detection AF just like in iphone 6 which is faster so no problem

• M Talha

Which one I should buy ?
1- Mi 9T
2- Oneplus 6T
3- Galaxy A70
I would love your suggestion 😊✌️.

• mi 9t user

hi i'd like to ask

1. does it have laser auto focus like mi 9t pro which sits between the 2nd cam and the bottom cam?
2. what is the good setup for video stabilization? was it 50hz or 60hz?
3. everytime i use the slow mo video at max fps (if forgot exactly but its around 900fps). it records just like 1 sec. and cant barely manage to timed the last quarter (insta record) unlike in the miui 10 it records atleast around 5sec or more and i can tell where the slow mo will happen.
4. how to lower the cell standby and android system consumption?
5. i have tried to use the 2G(battery saver) and found out that the battery cost less to nothing when asleep (1% drain) but my screen on time is just around 6-7hrs. in LTE only, when my fone is sleeping my battery drain for like 4% when i woke up in the morning but last time my screen on time reached 9hrs+. any thoughts? (im not a gamer, just a casual user - wifi user and slight/no use of data). so its like lte is more battery efficient although it drains batt while asleep am i right?
thanks for response.

• Mi9t

Muz, 25 Nov 2019Just one week old phone. I am not a gamer and only installed fe... moreYour mi9t definitely got something wrong there...hope you got warranty

• Mi9t

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2019Is the phone good for gaming and will cause laging?Yes good enough for gaming such as pubg and cod, smooth..sd 730 bro

There is no lag.

• HQ

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2019Is the phone good for gaming and will cause laging?No, it does not. I am an avid gamer of RPG games and so far I have faced zero lagging issues, all the games load fast and gameplay is always smooth.

Jess, 23 Nov 2019Guys Need Serious Help...I Am Using a samsung s8 plus and lookin... moreGo for mi 9t! I've been using it! In my utube channel ! Check it OFWflorist

Is the phone good for gaming and will cause laging?

• Muz

Just one week old phone.
I am not a gamer and only installed few apps
Heating
excessive battery drain, in 5-6 h empty.
Struck frequently.

Not sure that i can claim warranty for this.

Same time i bought a Nova 5t. Compared to this its much better.