Xiaomi Mi 9T

Xiaomi Mi 9T

• Nic

is it 5G ready? this MI 9T?

• Wang Kher

Those considering buying this in ASE region just know it has bugs, 5g hotspot doesn't work properly, Instagram can't post more than 15 seconds of videos in stories, Spotify automatically stops sometimes, but so far after 1 year of use it's been great, besides the bugs nothing else is bad just a few scratches here and there, and if you want to get screen protectors, get the cheapest see through non privacy non matte glass protection it'll work because it's thin and smooth so the sensor can read.

Only other thing is I wish this had a bigger battery because after sitting on a shelf for 1 year and then used for another the battery can only last me about 5 hours of screen on time with light tasks like social media.

Things to expect: phone battery sucks after updates because algorithm trying to get used to your patterns. So it'll be bad for about a week or two.

Love the pop up camera because I don't use selfies and also it's a privacy feature unknowingly

Syed Kazim , 07 Jan 2021My mi 9t battery is draining rapidly. I don't know it&... moreI bet it's software. Ditched miui 12, went for pixel experience rom, the UI is much smoother and the battery superb. Xiaomi have too many models, i think that's why miui, especially in mid to low end phones feels shitty.

Khaled sami, 02 Feb 2021The same happened with me.... Very fast battery drain till ... moreThat's probably Xiaomi being Xiaomi and messing up software in the update, I know they already did it once or twice.

• RaoulMi

Shio, 29 Jan 2021Can anyone help me about ghost touch issue of my phone (xia... moreYou must change screen no problem i changed it because ihve the same issue

• Khaled sami

Syed Kazim , 07 Jan 2021My mi 9t battery is draining rapidly. I don't know it&... moreThe same happened with me.... Very fast battery drain till 85 % don't know why.. Any one can help

• gh

• Shio

Can anyone help me about ghost touch issue of my phone (xiaomi mi 9t) ? Would it be fix if i replace the LCD?
Thanks. . .

• farid

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2021Hi guys! I'm thinking to buy this mi 9t used. Is it wo... moreYes i have mi 9t 2years and i love it its best
But check its battery when you want to buy
I love processor of this mobile and screen of it

Syed Kazim , 07 Jan 2021My mi 9t battery is draining rapidly. I don't know it&... moreThe same thing happened with me after installing miui 12. First open developer options by touching miui version many times.Then search for developer options to enter it and scroll down till the end to turn off miui optimization.

• Veselin

My phone after the update of MUI 12, haves like unusual freezes without overheating or any other problems if you have a way to prevent this from happening please tell me.

guys check it out, first of its kind! a $300 chinese phone without a trashy macro or depth that no one uses at all

• Subhan baig

Syed Kazim , 07 Jan 2021My mi 9t battery is draining rapidly. I don't know it&... moreSame issue with my Mi 9T !

• Syed Kazim

My mi 9t battery is draining rapidly. I don't know it's a hardware issue or a software. I also reset my mobile but the problem still persist. One more thing that after 100 percent charge my battery quickly drains and within 15 minutes of screen on time the battery shows 85 percent. I already calliberate my battery several times.

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2021Hi guys! I'm thinking to buy this mi 9t used. Is it wo... morego for Mi9TPro SD855 still doesn't fail until now.

Michael, 05 Dec 2020After MIUI 12 update my camera resolution isn't that g... morewell even since miui 10 i have only found problems and yes the camera is one of them

Yes, still now this is a very good, powerfull and beauty phone, very futuristic. For me the best phone I have ever.

Hi guys! I'm thinking to buy this mi 9t used. Is it worth it to buy it now in 2021? My daily from past 2 years is p20 lite with is not bad but want to try something new.

• Kris

Why screen feel overry sensitive and hard to use

grolut, 08 Dec 2020This phone can take a beating! I dropped my Mi9T while on a... moreI dropped my Mi 9T from 1m high it landed on concrete screen first with no screen protector and a garbage case and it survived with a tiny scratch