Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro

Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro

• Muneeb

Should I use a screen protector over it?

• GMD

Nonono, 13 Feb 2020Ive seen somewhere on this threat that some ùser are stil... moreMe too, I am very disappointed with Xiaomi, such a new model and does not get regular security updates... I have global ROM, MIUI 11.0.1.0 and October security patch...

elcolo, 13 Feb 2020mi 9t pro or black shark 2 for gaming? Definitely Black Shark 2 dude!

Anon, 04 Feb 2020Hello guys I'm still android 9 and MIUI Global 10.3.3 and the wa... morePlz stay with the old version 😉

James99, 12 Feb 2020Is it normal that my phones temperature reaches 37.2C by just up... moreBecause you're holding it in your hand. 37C is body temperature.

• Doodoo

If u want a phone with everything then buy a 1000+ phone. There is a reason the phone is 400+

• elcolo

mi 9t pro or black shark 2 for gaming?

• douglas

unfortunately it is not compatible with HDMI cable (MHL) to display TV or even those who do the live broadcast using a capture card.

• Nonono

Ive seen somewhere on this threat that some ùser are still on october 2019 android security patch level. I am still on that patch on my global version with MIUI 11.01.1. Its kinda weird as its already near end of February 2020 and still on patch October 2019. I wanna know why?

• James99

Is it normal that my phones temperature reaches 37.2C by just updating apps using mobile data? Its been like this since i got it.

Shahzaib, 10 Feb 2020This one or Redmi note 8 pro? Definitely this one, dude - it worths every single dollar you give for it!!!

• frust

i just bought mi 9t pro on 12.12.2019 and after 2 month the front selfie camera cannot entended. and apart from that.. when im taking video, the video is not smooth.

• Shahzaib

This one or Redmi note 8 pro?

• punisher

dev77, 17 Jan 2020So turns out it was actually a problem with my WiFi router setti... moreWhy people still use wpa or wep blows my mind. Ive been using wpa2 aes since it was available. That is like unwritten rule.

Anony, 07 Feb 2020Hi guys, the "Aeroplane mode" of this phone this is the correct ... moreAeroplane is British English

• Anony

Hi guys, the "Aeroplane mode" of this phone this is the correct spelling?

sahajat, 04 Feb 2020i try using cast to connect with my tv. it works but in a few mi... moreYour T.V. is still not ready for that kind of realationship. For Sure.

• joe

Anon, 04 Feb 2020Hello guys I'm still android 9 and MIUI Global 10.3.3 and the wa... moreBeen using this device for 1 month, yeah I do recommend to update to Andoird 10 here I already got the update in Malaysia. Great features.

• Anon

Hello guys I'm still android 9 and MIUI Global 10.3.3 and the was planning to update my smartphone. I want to know how are the new updates in your opinion. Is it worth the update or stay with the old version. Thanks in advance.

• sahajat

i try using cast to connect with my tv. it works but in a few minute it disconect. i try so many time but its still disconnect after a few minute. what is the problem? is it abouth the setting or it realy canot connect with tv for so long? who have the same issue with me plase help.