Xiaomi Mi A1 (Mi 5X)

Xiaomi Mi A1 (Mi 5X)

• Jimmy Q

For all the people asking to release Mi a4 or something similar... You always have the option for Havoc OS, /e/ or Lineage OS and its pretty much the same smooth experience. Xiaomi just couldn't give 2 cents about android one anymore

• Senthil

Sid V, 04 Jun 2021I am using this phone since it launch year (2017) and I am ... moreSame here Sid, using this mobile since October 2017 no phones now comes in this Display Size with near stock Android experience... though Android is outdated my mind doesn't want to change it... even thought of changing to Apple SE2 which is lesser than this size still the premium build of this phone is far better

Vic4BBM, 06 Sep 2021After nearly 3+ years of using MiA1, I have purchased Micro... moreLol, realme narzo 30a would much better

After nearly 3+ years of using MiA1, I have purchased Micromax In2b. Stock Android was the reason I opted for Micromax.
I had thought if going for Pixel 5a or iPhone. But seems Pixel 5a won't be launched in India. iPhone SE (2020) is good but I was looking for a Good battery life as well.

Nokia and Motorola are equally good with near stock Android. But in India, Nokia always has a delayed launch ( it's nearly months old by the time it is available on hands). Motorola has unpredictable /uncertain update schedule.
Micromax entered Indian market with stock Android and I thought of giving it a try.
It's a week I am using in2b.

But I will say that I will miss MiA1.

xiaomi should bring back the a series of phones..... miui is buggy as f and a phone with stock android would be a massive hit

• N abbas khan

Manas , 20 Jul 2021I am still using it with a broken display and 5% dead pixel... moreNice battery back up ya,keep this mobile ,nice model am using for 2 yrs

Sofia K., 04 Aug 2021The best smartphone I have ever had. I have been using it f... moreI have had the A1 since 2018 and now with LienageOS 17.1 (Android 10), without Google, the phone is so usable (with some minor trade offs). I actually bought the Redmi Note 8 Pro wich is great, but heavier and thicker. The mi A1 is so comfortable and durable.. The best all around phone I have ever had. Greetings from Chile.

• Sofia K.

The best smartphone I have ever had. I have been using it for 4 years. I have no problem with the software, the screen after many drops broke only when the phone had fallen on stones. I only change it because the years go by and smartphones are evolving.

i had this phone once, believe it or not i was speeding with motorbike on the road and this phone jumped out from my hoodie pocket flying, thought that was the end of this phone. miraculously i only had scratches on the back, no screen crack even lifted backdoor. years later i gave it to my brother, but now im intending to have this again

Manas, 22 Jul 2021I am getting SOT of 3.5 hrs with 4g, location ON and Blueto... more3.5h SOT for all of that on, ok. wow thats good deal for Mi 11x just go for it.
i still not know when to buy used mi a1 maybe in this year considering the price is about $90-$100 for 4/64 in indonesia. mi a2/lite and nokia 6.1 plus as well in my list but nokia is quite rare here.

• Manas

rizki1, 22 Jul 2021even i am problaby planning to buy mi a1 switch from redmi ... moreWhen are you getting one ? And which price range are you planning to get one ?

• Manas

rizki1, 22 Jul 2021even i am problaby planning to buy mi a1 switch from redmi ... moreI am getting SOT of 3.5 hrs with 4g, location ON and Bluetooth always connected to watch.
I am sorry i didn’t get you but are you suggesting i wait for next year to change it ?
I am getting 7200 off in exchange on Mi 11x which is finally costing 22899 INR for the 8gb variant. Although i have to fix the display for 1k INR. So almost 24K INR. I think i will go with that instead of Poco f3 gt but if i can get Poco for 25k (2k for exchange with the broken display) with exchange. I will stick with Poco.

Manas , 20 Jul 2021I am still using it with a broken display and 5% dead pixel... moreeven i am problaby planning to buy mi a1 switch from redmi s2, i wanna try cheap android one, how is it SOT?
for your new phone, its better to keep until next year and buy new phone. my reccomendation is POCO F3, it will be even cheaper than nord 2.

• Manas

I am still using it with a broken display and 5% dead pixels which was due to a slight accident. Alas! It is a wonderful phone till now but I am thinking of now getting the one plus Nord 2 or poco f3 gt to replace it.
Other owners please comment if there is any worthy upgrade or is it still worth using till 2022. How many of the existing users are going to replace it in 2021 ?

Rajinders, 19 Jul 20213 years and 10 months and I am using this phonne as my main... moreThat's what you want. Good for you, bad for them.

3 years and 10 months and I am using this phonne as my main mobile.
Atleast now, XÍAOMI you allow me to change this device by launching an Android One of this type.
If not , give us a software OPTION of having present XÍAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO with ANDROID ONE Interface/Software.

Ok Google

• Nameless

Ajay, 17 Apr 2021Im using since sep 2017, such a wonderful experience and no... moreViking BN31

I am using this from last 3 years and believe me or not it is a pretty good mobile which justifies every penny you paid.

• Saran

Sid V, 04 Jun 2021I am using this phone since it launch year (2017) and I am ... moreSame review bro I am unable to replace this gem