Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro)

Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro)

• shahroozev sky

defenatly recommend to buy, great battery, smooth & fast performance (Android one is great), price? man this phone is cheap but very good 👌

• Ganjaman

Aathif, 03 Dec 2019When I will get Android 10 update Android 10
Late december 2019 or january 2020
(Should be. Not official announcement yet.)

have been using it for a year now, value for money.
Definitely recommended

• Aathif

Poland_PL, 18 Nov 2019Maybe Q1/2020 - Mi A2 Lite - Mi A2 - Mi A3 Not Mi A1.When I will get Android 10 update

Sarah, 30 Nov 2019I NEED some advice. I'm really confused -- Please help me on if... moreCc9e is also the MI A3 in global version and the mi a3 also has clean android .. !! So buy the mi a3 !

• eli

Sarah, 30 Nov 2019I NEED some advice. I'm really confused -- Please help me on if... moremi a 2 lite, clean android.

SDM665 vs SDM 625
Bluetooth 5 vs 4.2
Price 170 $ vs 133 $

• Sarah

I NEED some advice. I'm really confused --
Please help me on if I should buy MI cc9e over MI A2 lite. Both the prices are quite similar in my region. So which one should I buy?

OS and updates are really unstable. Have a lot of problems such as wifi, camera, flashlight and lag problems.

• Rna

Wifi connectivity of my mi a2 lite is not stable, connection drops continuously.Otherwise the phone is okay for me. Is there any solution for the stable connection?

Dhar, 18 Nov 2019I have bought a memory card - sandisk 64gb as the internal stora... moreclear the caches of those Apps and it will be okay again .

• Poland_PL

trajcevasilev94, 18 Nov 2019I'm asking the same question. When will Mi A2 Lite get Android 1... moreMaybe Q1/2020
- Mi A2 Lite
- Mi A2
- Mi A3
Not Mi A1.

Andesta, 07 Nov 2019When Mi A2 Lite get Android 10 ? This year or 2020 ?I'm asking the same question. When will Mi A2 Lite get Android 10???
Any news?

• Dhar

I have bought a memory card - sandisk 64gb as the internal storage 32gb is not really sufficient. I can see that the apps consumed the internal storage largely. Please advise me whether to use this card's storage as portable (Where the memory card only used as portable storage) or to use as "Format as internal storage". Which would be functioning better for storage set up. Please advise guys.

• Dhar

xix, 13 Nov 2019try playing mobile legend,ride out heroes,call of duty...all thi... moreThanks mate. Really helpful comment. Have a great day man!

Hasib, 10 Nov 2019it doesnt happen very ofter but sometimes when i call someone, i... moreYou are probably pressing the mute button with your cheek by accident. It happens to me all the time and it is frustrating. I also press the hold call button all the time. It is either a proximity sensor issue, or probably a software issue that xiaomi will never fix.

• xix

Avocanism, 13 Nov 2019Got it ! November Security Patch 84MBbugs bugs and bugs...r u guys facing weak 4g connections after november Security patch?...OEM surely doing nothing but adding new issues with each Security patches...

• xix

Dhar, 12 Nov 2019I have used the MI A2 LITE for 11 months. The phone working grea... moretry playing mobile legend,ride out heroes,call of duty...all this games can be run with out any lags...pubg lags abit but only if ur using mobile network...if ur using wifi n have a good ping it runs pretty smoothly with lower graphics settings...been waiting for black desert...hope it would run in this phone with out lags...

Got it ! November Security Patch 84MB