Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro)

Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro)

It's work for me ! Manual updated via recovery (V11.0.2.0 to V11.0.5.0)

• makl

I cann´t see the contacts on sim2 card (on sim1 I can see only some of contacts) after update to Android 10.

• Frazze

bran, 31 May 2020I will never ever buy Xiaomi anymore.. After upgrate to the... moreDo you got the Android Security update from 1 May 2020?
I figured out that if you go to settings, about phone, tap on Android-version 10 and go to update for Google Play and it will search for the Security update.
How is it with your internal memory? Have a memory card?

What about device who have V11.0.2.0 update and stuck with the security update for Android pie ?

I have Xiaomi Mi A2 lite for about year and half,and Im very satisfied.Android 8 I use very short and I havent any issue, Android 9 I use all the time until upgrade to Android 10, few weeks ago.Every of this Androids work well even ver.10 Q, which I think is the best.I have problems with ver.9 Pi at the beginning with 4G network sometimes work sometimes not,when I upgrade to ver,10 Q, 4G work perfect, FM radio work better,apps work quicker and maybe Im wrong, but I think that camera work better on Android 10 Q.I have no any issue.

• bran

Frazze, 31 May 2020The latest Security update is for Android 9 so you can't us... moreI will never ever buy Xiaomi anymore.. After upgrate to the Android 10: When I open any app, so an app everytime freeze. I reset the phone to the factory mode and everything is the same. I don't believe this brand anymore..

• Frazze

Anonymous, 24 May 2020Why I can't install any further security update after insta... moreThe latest Security update is for Android 9 so you can't use it for Android 10 so you got the latest update.

Why I can't install any further security update after installing February 1 Android 10 update. Please make a reply if there's any solution.

• Proxinq

Upgraded to Android 10 and really no issues so far apart from those common with the device prior to upgrade.

• Poland_PL

Zuzka, 14 May 2020I have many "small" problems with this phone from the begin... more1. Hard Reset
2. Security path to 1.03.2020 for Android 9
3. Don't update to Android 10

• Zuzka

I have many "small" problems with this phone from the beginning. When I uninstall an app, the whole phone freezes for a while. WiFi connection is really bad, it randomly disconnects and the Internet is very slow. When I try to open camera straight from the lock screen it often says "camera error", and my friend had the same problem with this phone. Also it often happens that apps aren't working as they're supposed to, for example I'm unable to post stories or posts on Instagram from time to time. And that's not even all.

Overall my experience with this phone is very frustrating, because all these bugs happen very often and it's impossible to use the phone without some technical hiccups every day. I'm really looking forward getting a new phone when I have some money for it, not because I want it but because this one is partially unusable.

• BlackNibba

Do not update to android 10. It will ruin your phone. I am experiencing heating issues even though I am only using facebook and the phone is super laggy.

• Hk

Kone, 02 May 2020I have had this phone for some time, and a friend has the i... moreThis seems to be the issue with Xiaomi phones. I have Redmi 4A which goes through the same problem. When the call is ended by the receiver only then screen turns on. Afterwards when I reboot it then it works normally

• Poland_PL

Sai, 04 May 2020Guys they sent me a notification that my phone is ready to ... moreWait 3 moth better

• Inumen46

Android 10 destroyed my phone

• Sai

Guys they sent me a notification that my phone is ready to up date and when I get in nothing happens and says there is no update so what I do ?? I'm still Android 9

• Kone

I have had this phone for some time, and a friend has the identical one. While she has few problems other than low camera resolution, mine has had a number of issues. The screen will shut off during calls and not turn back on afterwards, which makes it impossible to hang up or call voicemail or punch in any numbers after initial dialing. After resetting proximity sensors, it will be ok for a few days. The camera is quite poor, but I knew to expect that. I also have the issue of multiple buttons being pressed by my ear during calls when the screen doesn't turn itself off- I often press the 'do not disturb, flashlight, wifi, bluetooth, auto-rotate, and airplane mode' ALL AT THE SAME TIME just by being in a call. Despite these issues, it was a good price and I really enjoyed this phone before these issues came up. I think I just ended up with a bad one.

Rna, 29 Apr 2020After updating android 10 (security patch Feb-1) I can not ... moreI am also facing the same problem

• Rna

After updating android 10 (security patch Feb-1) I can not install any further security update, always show 'installation problem'. Is there any solution?

• Hilda

All of a sudden my microphone died completely. I had downloaded Android 10 last week. Could the problems be related? Android 10 also seems to cause excessive battery use.