Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro)

Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro)

• Kujtim Zymeri

Anonymous, 19 Dec 2020My device just went off by itself, it can't come on ag... moreIts motherboard is gone. Use Xperia the best. XZ1

• PL-user

January security patch for Mi A2 Lite.
DAISYGlobal_V11.0.17.0.QDLMIXM_4dae5e6496_10.0.zip
Recovery file 1.18 GB

Hajlorr, 31 Dec 2020Well this phone is slow in android 10, It will chrash frequ... moreI don't have that problem with mine but had some problems before I updated it, do you have the latest security update from December?

December security path .
Mi A2 Lite Global.
miui_DAISYGlobal_V11.0.16.0.QDLMIXM_23a65a76bc_10.0.zip
Recovery - 1.1 GB

Well this phone is slow in android 10, It will chrash frequently.

Adam, 19 Dec 2020Go to xiaomi website and find software update for your mode... moreHi mine is redmi 6 pro sakura version. Not mi a2 lite.

• Nicky

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2020Miui 10 is best for this phone, dont update , trust meHow can I update this device on miui 10?

Inward, 16 Dec 2020Hi im in malaysia using this redmi 6 pro. How to update to ... moreMiui 10 is best for this phone, dont update , trust me

My device just went off by itself, it can't come on again, when connected to be charged, it just come on and off. And my device is barely 3months. The service center here in Lagos said there is no Nigeria warranty for Mi A2 Lite. What to do??

• Adam

Inward, 16 Dec 2020Hi im in malaysia using this redmi 6 pro. How to update to ... moreGo to xiaomi website and find software update for your model and download the latest version...Then you simply click the file to update

Inward, 16 Dec 2020Hi im in malaysia using this redmi 6 pro. How to update to ... moreLook at my comment from the 8th of October here and Download the update from the link.

Hi im in malaysia using this redmi 6 pro. How to update to miui 12. My phone still in miui version 10.3.9. any idea how to update. Need help desperately.

Those who are facing signal problem on MI A2 Lite. Kindly switch to GSM from LTE.

• really

Matyezda, 06 Dec 2020Small (Hahahahahahaha 150x72x9mm "small"

Small (

• PL-Poland

SYSTEM UI, 27 Nov 2020Yes you should check for updatesUpdate only with SD Card (date: 1 October 2020)

No update via OTA.

Cok, 16 Nov 2020When my phone rings, the screen is black and I can not answ... moreYes you should check for updates

Cok, 16 Nov 2020When my phone rings, the screen is black and I can not answ... moreDo you got the Security update for October (QKQ1.191002.002.V11.0.12.0.QDLMIXM)?
If you already got the update you can see if it helps with a factory reset.

When my phone rings, the screen is black and I can not answer the call. I have to unlock the phone first, then to pulldown the status bar and then receive the call. Any suggestions help

drljacadjuro, 13 Nov 2020I've had this phone for a year and a half. This phone ... moreXiaomi is not responsible of Viber, messenger, Watsapp, Facebook, Skipe nor any other service. THEY SELL PHONES !!!!!!!!!
Don't blame them for the bad service received by others.