Xiaomi Mi A3

Xiaomi Mi A3

Anonymous, 01 Aug 2020We need Mi 10 Youth (Mi 10 lite zoom) to be the next Androi... moreIs already confirmed Xiaomi will stop Android One program, there won't be a MiA4.

• Satadru

It's a brilliant phone, with perfect configuration and really value for money. I am using this phone for about six months, not a single time hanging!! Excellent camera, fine battery backup, good picture quality..

We need Mi 10 Youth (Mi 10 lite zoom) to be the next Android One phone from Xiaomi - Mi A4

i just purchased in july20,
update 10 & apply all patches,
battery bakup is ordinary,
i use wtsapp, OLA & maps mostly.
never calling.
end of the day battery is 20-30% only.
wht should be the issue ?

• Akhil

Man, you can go for this blindly.
No lagging
No battery issue
No display issue
Smoothly run pubg
Triple camera with decent photos

Using this for 6months+ (no issues)

How braindead do you need to be to first release the mi a2 with a full hd screen in 2018 and then release a new successor mi a3 in 2019 and give it a 720p screen?

• Jef

Ahmed Medhat, 17 Jul 2020Awesome so no problem after android 10 update Can you fo... moreI don't have any kind of pink pixels or anything like what you are describing. Seems like there is an issue with your display.

• Jef

Salon.as, 17 Jul 2019Problem of the price very expensive in 250euro we have need... moreYou can find it much cheaper if you look around a bit. I bought it for 160€

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2020HELP!!! I think there is something wrong with the phone&... moreWell hard reset the phone and if it still do it then you got hardware failure. There are some apps that can read the sensors like Aida64 if you can see what's actually happening.

Hopefully you have warranty because if not you can't get service or parts anywhere with those chinese phones.

HELP!!!

I think there is something wrong with the phone's gyroscope. It seems to be working only on portrait and not on landscape. Tried playing games that requires the sensor and when I am on landscape mode, It always is turning left.

Mohamed, 15 Jul 2020From 90% to 30% I got 7 hours of screen on time with 4 hour... moreBusy man you seem LOL but I do get your point, when it comes to battery MI A3 rocks.

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2020Can I input external audio direct by any wire from my sound... moreTake a look at this one too:

Seems like actually many people are into this.

Can I input external audio direct by any wire from my sound system into Mi A3 while streaming live music show on Face Book??? At present, the inbuilt mic of the phone is receiving the Audio from speaker but the Audio Quality is not up to the mark as per my listeners. Please help if you can...Thanks..

• Baba

Hardware led blinker light is not working in mi a3.

Awesome so no problem after android 10 update
Can you focus on your screen edges do you have ant pink or green line on top and butom of your screen while on white background

It's quite stupid.. Even after unlocking developer option, there is no otg option ! Even though many videos and reviews say that mi a3 is otg compatible.

• Mohamed

Ahmed Medhat, 14 Jul 2020what about battery life after android 10 may security patch... moreFrom 90% to 30% I got 7 hours of screen on time with 4 hours YouTube, 2 hours netflix, 1 hour pubg.

Dave, 11 Jul 2020So my phone seemed to have updated itself to Android 10. W... moreFactory reset

what about battery life after android 10 may security patch update and screen on time ?

Should I upgrade to android 10 on my mi a3