Xiaomi Mi A3

Xiaomi Mi A3

• Giovanni

The hardware is amazing, and I saw it working well until they send a new update that ruined everything and clearly their programmers had changed because you could see that the layout of the cellphone it seemed out and they didn't test the update well. After that I got bugs and I am in the process of coming back to Huawei

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2021I got this phone yesterday and planning not to update it ,... moreOk

• Eben

Anonymous, 24 Feb 2021no, its not true....It's very true. My mi a3 is working well with the new update. I'm using the European version.

I got this phone yesterday and planning not to update it ,is it okay if I stay in android 9 forever? I don't really mind adding new features.

Eben, 22 Feb 2021I updated my mi a3 last 3 weeks and it is just great. Every... moreno, its not true....

Anonymous, 18 Feb 2021Can I input external audio direct by any wire from my sound... moreYou can try this found this on the Internet:
Android phones are great for recording through the internal microphone, but what they lack is an external input you can plug analogue audio sources into. That's not strictly true because you can add an external audio input to your phone for less than $10. Here, we show you how to record audio directly from external devices.
Go to the website below:

www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/m…

• Eben

I updated my mi a3 last 3 weeks and it is just great. Everything is working. Battery life is much better than the previous one. Screen recording is great. Software is stabilized, fingerprint scanner is still like previous. Keep it up, xiaomi.

• Hey

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2021I was so excited to get the A11 update because of the scree... moreNope your not

• Alex66

I have a problem with the Handsfree microphone , it's not working properly, it's sound very muffed for the person I'm calling. It's been two times in service for repair, but they couldn't fix it. What should I do? Do you have any suggestions?

• Alex66

Can I input external audio direct by any wire from my sound system into Mi A3 while streaming live music show on Face Book??? At present, the inbuilt mic of the phone is receiving the Audio from speaker but the Audio Quality is not up to the mark as per my listeners. Please help if you can…Thanks..

• Taj

After 11 update , my phone occasionally shuts down weekly two to three times. I have done a hard resetting of the phone . Now it is superb smooth, no such shutdown problem and network speed also improved , find it much better better.

• yo bruv whats up

Mina.s, 10 Feb 2021It was an update on my mi A3 for android 11 around 1.45 GB,... morejust do the Google update, the new android version is bad on this phone!( leave it on android 9 or on 10)

Done android 11 update
It ruined my phone
Apps are refreshing
Mic is not working during WhatsApp call and normal call
Phone getting reboot again and again
Worthless update
Do do it
They also show it as security patch of 1.45 gb so be careful and do not install

• Mina.s

It was an update on my mi A3 for android 11 around 1.45 GB, I ignored it because of other people experience on it
Now there is a security update for Google again 1.45 GB and there is nothing about android 11!
I don't know what should I do!
I think it's the same update with another name only! I didn't see any security update with such a large capacity!
I have global version of mi A3 with android one

• Heru

Best Phone i ever used, so stable, clean and fast, i used redmi note 7 and 8 before

• Kings

There is another issue with this android 11 update on A3.
The issue is that you cannot access all previous open app the way it use to be.If you open an app and come back, that app start afresh.They should correct this.We want to sleep on all open Apps, the way it use to be.

• Solution

For those who are searching for screenshot, hold power button and volume down simutaneously

Since early 2020 WIFI and Bluetooth dont work togther, if you want WIFI, you have to turn off bluetooth

• Arathy

The new front cam filters after the A11 update is so bad. I just want my old filters. And there is no screen recording option after this update.