Xiaomi Mi A3

Xiaomi Mi A3

• potatoast

if this was 1080p it would have been an instant buy for me

Fisa, 19 Oct 2020Pls bro where did you buy yours, cuz if went to 3 good stor... moreThis phone is done and gone forever A series cancelled because Xiaomi doesn't stand behind android one, this was a stunt like the original Poco F1, they never released again a successor that delivered the same value.

This phone hardware was acceptable, decent cameras, but the software was terrible with many bugs and missing features. The update to android 10 broke the phones and they just quit.

The only fix is installing the adware enabled MIUI from the CC9e phone.

Overall this was a fiasco and the model ended up being sold at heavy discounts just to clear them out as fast as possible.

• Zid

Fisa, 20 Oct 2020Where did you get the used one wether I can afford it? A... moreIn a phone shop. It was the only one left. Would have recommended Nokia 6.2 for you but the charging port is a risk.

Anonymous, 19 Oct 2020It's very difficult to see new one in Nigerian stores.... moreWhere did you get the used one wether I can afford it?
And how much did you get it?

• Zid

Fisa, 19 Oct 2020Pls bro where did you buy yours, cuz if went to 3 good stor... moreAnd the phone just released last year. I don't know why it's difficult to see new one in Nigeria now. Even on online store, can't be found.

Fisa, 19 Oct 2020Pls bro where did you buy yours, cuz if went to 3 good stor... moreIt's very difficult to see new one in Nigerian stores. I bought a used one.

Zag, 19 Oct 2020Great phone. The 720p resolution is not obvious at all beca... morePls bro where did you buy yours, cuz if went to 3 good store here in ibadan I couldn't get it.

• dluffy

• Zag

Great phone. The 720p resolution is not obvious at all because of the screen size and the AMOLED screen. That's smart of xiaomi. Don't let the 720p discourage you. It's a great Android one smart phone.

gerard, 18 Oct 2020finally my nokia 3.1 upgraded to android 10. i'm looki... moreNO. I wanted to buy Nokia, I changed my mind. Too much charging port issues.

• gerard

finally my nokia 3.1 upgraded to android 10. i'm looking for a secondary (compact) phone (preferably android one). does the xiaomi mi a3 have charging port issues just like the nokia 6.1 plus?

• damos

R3mba, 07 Sep 2020So Am I only one who gets freezen phone from time to time? ... moreresetting the phone worked for me

This smartphone is hella good but it needs some optimizations to become great. My unit got some bugs in the battery (draining faster after the August update) and some brightness problems since the Android 10 update and I hope Xiaomi can finally solve all the issues. But, overall, a good and reliable phone to daily use with a gorgeous design, compact, good cameras and cheap.

• Bad boy vivek

david, 07 Sep 2020no heating or drain issues?Mee to no heat or drain issues

• soliman

Shashi Maurya, 14 Sep 2020Which is best camera Mi A 3 or Mi A 1?obviously a3

• soliman

Shashi Maurya, 14 Sep 2020Does Mi A 3 camera blur photo please reply sir.yes, it has portrait mode

Which is best camera Mi A 3 or Mi A 1?

Does Mi A 3 camera blur photo please reply sir.

• Shaikh mtm

It wants to support WiFi call

• Asif53

Altaiir , 09 Sep 2020After getting August system update my Mi A3 can't get ... moreTurn off your phone GPS