Xiaomi Mi Max 3

Xiaomi Mi Max 3

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2019The sound and display on mi max 3 are really awful, it's a waste... moreI strongly disagree

Ive had this phone since Feb 2020 I liked it so much - the screen size and battery life a major factor! I ordered another one from AliExpress under $200 for the 6GB 128 version just before the stock was depleted. I also would like to see how the Huawei Mate20X would compare screens but the price difference was a no brainer. Im hooked on the big screens now and would look for the 7" screen size in the future. Its a budget phone but WOW.

• Dr

Arie, 25 May 2020First of all, where to buy this phone from...? no e commerce sit... moreLook left, I see some Ebay offers ad there.

• Arie

First of all, where to buy this phone from...? no e commerce site has this particular model.

Anonymous, 20 May 2020None. It's truly the last of the really big phones. No real suc... moreHonor Note 8 is my choice, I have used both but Note is my personal favorite.

Dr., 17 May 2020My Mi Max 3 is getting 2 YO soon and to be honest I am really co... moreNone. It's truly the last of the really big phones. No real successor at least in terms of sheer size and screen area. No other phone after 2018 has a bigger display. Photos and videos look the biggest in the Mi Max 3 with its really large width. Only the Mi Max 2 displayed larger photos and videos despite a 6.4" screen because the aspect ratio the Mi Max 2 had was 16:9. (Mi Max 3 is 6.9" but in 18:9 aspect ratio, making it actually smaller in width.

Great Phone, with excellent battery life. Such a shame there isn't NFC, so you won't be able to pay without contact or connect to near filed devices!!!

• Dr.

My Mi Max 3 is getting 2 YO soon and to be honest I am really concerned about that the only way to get an replacement in case of some damage/failure is to buy the same two years old model again.
I have looked for phablets with similar screen area, but there ain't any, if we leave out some top notch thousand EUR flagships or Xiaomi's gamers phone Black Shark Pro or something.
Any ideas?

• Dude

Anonymous, 20 Apr 2020Instead xiaomi has gone for black shark pro 3 with a bigger screenAnd 3,5 times as expensive

fawadhulk, 31 Mar 2020mi max 4 will never come xiaomi have discontinued Max series whi... moreInstead xiaomi has gone for black shark pro 3 with a bigger screen

• Awulu

Huldre, 01 Apr 2020Since new update my hotspot doesn't work. Any idea what to do?Disable the sim other sim not sharing the internet connection. This worked for me

Anonymous, 01 Apr 2020I've been upgraded to Android 10Me too I've upgraded to android 10 it works fine mith me

I've been upgraded to Android 10

• Huldre

Since new update my hotspot doesn't work. Any idea what to do?

joe nodden, 30 Mar 2020We're still waiting for the Mi Max 4, Xiaomi. mi max 4 will never come xiaomi have discontinued Max series which is very unfortunate .

what the hell happened after android 10 . on pubg the hd setting is gone , its now working on smooth and balance with maximum medium settings which is pathetic android 10 is crap.

We're still waiting for the Mi Max 4, Xiaomi.

Idowoo, 26 Mar 2020As a fan of dark mode, I am exited about the global dark mode th... moreLack of global dark mode made the update a shadow of itself. Xiaomi would have done better!🥴🥴

• Idowoo

Anonymous, 23 Mar 2020I have just started downloading android 10. I will see then what... moreAs a fan of dark mode, I am exited about the global dark mode that comes with the update to force dark mode display system wide even in third party apps.
The update also brings about battery improvement. Good job xiaomi