Xiaomi Mi Max 3

Xiaomi Mi Max 3

• Spectre

Camera shutter delay is way too long.. also cam quality is not very good. Xiaomi phones have a huge shutter delay. İts same even on the mi9... Will buy a huawei again..

is camera better in oreo?

• Sehlpup

zipzapdroid, 17 Sep 2019for user who have this device for a year is there any issues ? i... moreHave had mine since the release and have had no trouble. I went from a Samsung note 3 and mi max isa much better phone. So I bought my wife a xiaomi redmi note 6 and she has had no trouble with that either. I highly recommend and the pictures are perfect with mx camera.

what glass is it? xiaomi still hasn't confirmed it, has anyone figured it out?

• TwentyOneCharacter21

Caz42, 03 Oct 2019I've just bought a Mi Max 3 a few weeks ago and have just read t... moreLook into custom roms.

• Geo

Bought it 1 year ago, fantastic phone, endless screen, battery lasts 2 days, never freeze, endless memmory. No need to replace it.

• Hibou

Also with 10.3.5 , Netflix was not compatible anymore in North America Play Store......Why ???

With MIUI 11 will the max 3 get slower with an heavier Rom ???
Netflix will be back ?
Gaming performances...??? PUBG WILL still HAVE HD with high FPS settings ??? Because the game lost it temporarily after pie update.....

That will serve their purpose to slow it down, no ?
Am I paranoid :) I'm afraid not.
The Braves will tell us about MIUI 11 lol

• Caz42

I've just bought a Mi Max 3 a few weeks ago and have just read that it won't be getting android 10.

This is disgraceful !!

• Ghost

I bought this phone, 1st one came with faulty /broken Camera, got it
replaced with a broken Volume button

• mulut99

Snapdragon, 22 Aug 2019There is nothing like redmi max 3. it is mi max 3. if you live i... moreI just bought a Mi Max 3 6gb/128gb and it is global rom miui 10 out from the box.

• bret0on

Donbenie, 29 Sep 2019It's a great phone,have had mine since January, No complaint... moreA veri big phone. Decent display, mediocre cameras, good battery and medium performance. Not for everyone...

zipzapdroid, 17 Sep 2019for user who have this device for a year is there any issues ? i... moreIt's a great phone,have had mine since January,

No complaints.

I would go for it again in a heartbeat,it is that good..

No more Netflix on PlayStore on 10.3.5. was ok before., Could download it, now not compatible. So.......

• Idowoo

Hibou, 19 Sep 2019I néant it's à Real good phone. Just suggestions n... moreI am on the latest upgrade. My phone is super cool! Waiting for miui 11 global upgrade.😊😊

Hibou, 13 Sep 2019A. Lot, just disable all auto MIUI device update. Just keep OREO. why?

I bought this phone on December 2018. Its working fine till now. But, I got the bad unit. The volume rocker and power button are loose (very annoying), I try to put this phone into case, then its okay and done as it'd be.

I really disappointed about the build quality of mine.

zipzapdroid, 17 Sep 2019for user who have this device for a year is there any issues ? i... moreReal good phone. Keep Oreo on it.

• Hibou

zipzapdroid, 17 Sep 2019for user who have this device for a year is there any issues ? i... moreI néant it's à Real good phone. Just suggestions not to make ANY updates

• lionel75

The sound render is not stéreo even have 2 speakers ( right and left) because the power of the 2 speaker are not the same . One speaker is BETTER than the other !! HTCM 9 is better

• 3