Xiaomi Mi Max 3

Xiaomi Mi Max 3

• Islam

More than 2 years now
Still love it,it gives me every thing i need
Still monster,i love my Mi Max 3 ❤️

Security patch level is still October 2020 :/

• John

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2021Xiaomi Mi Max 4.? I've heard they were removing the Max line because they think phones have gotten larger that having the Max line seems redundant. Sad news really. I've been on the Max lineup ever since the first Mi Max.

Xiaomi Mi Max 4.?

Could somebody let me know if 512GB MicroSDXC card can be used with exfat format? I want to put video file which size is more than 4Gb into the MicroSD card and to watch the video on this device.

I am still on V10! My friend already got V12.
My phone is rooted but I put back stock recovery. My update just stopped at 5% installation.
So rooted phone cannot install update?

• Man Dan

Love this phone. Gave it to my sister since I got note 8 pro. Still a brilliant phone for multimedia consumption.

• Dr.

bruh, 12 Dec 2020Waiting and hoping for a worthy successor to this phone. Ne... moreMe too!!!
Third year with Mi Max 3.

• bruh

Waiting and hoping for a worthy successor to this phone. Need something in the 7" range from Xiaomi.

My game graphics is downgrade after i update ti miui 12

• Rh31n

Ex Mi Max 3 user.

Using K20 Pro now, and give this big and friendly phone to my mom.

Guess what, I miss that big size screen. K20 Pro is blazing fast, although not the fastest in 2020. But for media consumption, I still enjoyed it on a big screen.

Hopefully Xiaomi will revive the Max series.

• Speedy

JOISKA, 26 Nov 2020No more updates on which side? MIUI?Am still waiting for
Bigger screen phone.
All xiaomi produces are 6,67"
Been waiting half year for a new phone
Looks like am gonna use my old one mi max for more years

• JOISKA

Snapdragon, 17 Nov 2020Now we have MIUI 12. No more updates. Android 10 will be th... moreNo more updates on which side? MIUI?

Now we have MIUI 12. No more updates. Android 10 will be the last . I feel bad. There is no good big screen phone that is cheap . I need nothing less than 7" because im not going down after using this MI MAX 3.
Hopefully Motorola can help with something cheap. Xiaomi abandoned us. How many people are even usin the black shark.
Even stock android will be good. No Samsung, no huawei for me....

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2020Screen are measured by the length of the display diagonal. ... moreThe mate 20 x screen is a little bit larger than max 3.

My problem with the mate 20 x is the flickering of the screen due to use PWM with low frequency, which is harmful to people with sensitive eyes.

bioz, 11 Nov 2020then you should considered Huawei Mate 20 X, it's had ... moreScreen are measured by the length of the display diagonal. This information is incomplete in order to determine which screen is bigger.
Additionally, we need the aspect ratio. In this case, given a similar diagonal length, the more squarish the display, the bigger area it has. That's math.
Sadly, more a more phone comes with "taller" (narrower) aspect ratio, that in reality means less area compared to more squarish displays with similar diagonal length.

bioz, 11 Nov 2020then you should considered Huawei Mate 20 X, it's had ... moreBut huawei mate 20x is heavier, no fm radio and less battery power than mi max 3

Violet, 29 Oct 2020I'm super satisfied with this smartphone ..I have Mi M... morethen you should considered Huawei Mate 20 X, it's had huge 7,2" screen.

Salem Ruinia, 17 Oct 2020I've just received latest upgrade MIUI 12.0.1.0 the ph... moreUpgraded too, everything is OK

• Joe

Violet, 29 Oct 2020I'm super satisfied with this smartphone ..I have Mi M... moreThere will be no mi max 4.