Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Anonymous, 09 Dec 2021In shop i see mi mix 2 special edition. What is that and wh... moreThe Mi Mix 2 Special Edition is basically just the same device, but with a unibody ceramic frame, normal ones have a metal frame around the device

In shop i see mi mix 2 special edition. What is that and what was the difference.

Anand, 01 Oct 2021What is the latest version miui u got updated?miui 12.0.1

• Anand

RVxCobra, 04 Sep 2021I don't think we will get anymore updates on this phone lolWhat is the latest version miui u got updated?

• RVxCobra

Deep, 22 Aug 2021When Are we gonna get android 10 update on this ?I don't think we will get anymore updates on this phone lol

• Deep

When Are we gonna get android 10 update on this ?

• Sam

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2021Me also using for 3.5 years now. I got a crack on the scree... morePocofone f3
SD 870, oled 120hz screen.
330usd

Me also using for 3.5 years now. I got a crack on the screen due to not using a protector. Searching for alternatives but couldn't find any value for money device.

• MM2

RVxCobra, 23 May 2021Still using this for like 3 years, i would say the phone is... moreTrue. Mi Mix 2s Using SD 845 More Powerful Chip But 59 Endurance Rate........ Lower Then Our Mi Mix 2 Battery......... Probably Software Issue......

• RVxCobra

Still using this for like 3 years, i would say the phone is still good, the only downside is the crappy front camera design (seriously who thought putting the front camera in the bottom is a good idea) and the battery that drains fast, other than that, this still ages well

• tsiiv

I have been using for 3.5 years and very satisfied.
not too big screen and voice recorder works very well :)

i used realme 2 and the battery durability is 121h, this isn't enough for me. I like this mi mix built in material and design, but when look at the battery durability 62h, omg.

best phone ever.

5.99 inch, does that make it a 6 inch lol

• Amrarafa87

Ive been using that mobile for 3 years here is my review.
Very good processor
Excellent fast charging
Vgood battery
Good at games
Bad things:
Loud speaker doubles the sound on the call
Very bad front camera very stupid design
The lcd screen must change the brightness at max in sunlight, this consumes battery.
Bad night mode (hdr)

• Mi mix 2

First tgis phone is stereo speakers the earpiece is working with the main speaker but the earpiece is low volume..
Second the memory type is ufs 2.1 and not emmc.

• User

I have mix3 pro 5G. I have to say: mix serie is very good.

• Smegmon Dacicu

Xiaomi crap, 28 Jul 2020Which company makes a phone with no sd card slot and no hea... moreI do have NFC on my Mix 2. And did you not hear about bluetooth headphones yet? Or that you can buy an adapter for your headphones if they are wired?

• Smegmon Dacicu

Kleenex, 16 Aug 2020@Xiaomi crap This phone does have NFC. Do you not own th... moreMy phone has NFC. I do not know what version do you have, but my Mix 2 has NFC.

• Kleenex

@Xiaomi crap

This phone does have NFC. Do you not own this phone? Are there many phones under the $500 price point that have NFC? A USB-C dongle comes with the phone. If you need to purchase a replacement dongle Google makes a good one.

Xiaomi offers their own cloud service like many other brands who have moved away from expanded storage cards.