Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Fish, 14 Jan 2020Can I return my mi mix 2 and take other new phones by adding som... moreI think that will depend on the policy from retailer that you bought from it.

• babak

mine doesnt have 4k video recording after miui 11 update, is anyone the same/

• Fish

Can I return my mi mix 2 and take other new phones by adding some more money?

• k8

expellite, 06 Nov 2019Hey guys! I received an Stable MIUI 11 update, based on Android ... morehow is the battery life on Miui 11?? any major benefit to update? i am still on miui9 afraid of major bugs that miui usually has (battery life) (intended or not).

• expellite

Hey guys! I received an Stable MIUI 11 update, based on Android 9 on my Mi Mix 2. I really hope Xiaomi will not forget about this device, and is going to update it to Android 10. But, Pie is fair enough, considering that this was originally a Nougat device.

• Phuckang

Stable MIUI 11 update arrived for my Mix 2.

• OmyS

jim teo, 05 Nov 2018I like this phone. I really do and I don't want to let it go. Bu... moregCam

Anonymous, 09 May 2019too expensive in Saudi Arabia. Its price is 21,000.00SAR or equi... moreFunny but I bought it for a thousand riyals. Maybe for the lack of stock its expensive now. Buy the mix 3 its cheaper.

Currently has the up to date Android OS and it gets updated time to time. And the best thing about Mix 2 is it's camera. It has a single camera but it captures better than any similar or dual camera phones. It was the flagship model so it has also the high end hardware. It can swiftly handle any kind of bigger apps and games. The battery backup lasts till a day and half but for heavy usage it lasts for a day. The fast charger helps to get it fully charged in an hour and minutes. The screen is bezel less and full HD so it also catches the trend of 2019 type of phones. Worth buying it.

Nice actualy but... Sometime its laggy a abit better use samsung

• Dappy

It's freezing when it gets hot like above 38°C
Dunno why, will download a stock rom when warranty ends up. I dont wanna void the warranty.

Honestly after using it as daily driver for 2 months, it is excellent! (No bias cause im a sony and apple fanboy)

The camera is not that great but it keeps the job done
Build quality? Only if xiaomi uses paint that doesnt wears off easily. Other than that, that ceramic back glass is sexyy
Battery? Better if it would get 4000 mAh something
Specs and performance? It done very well, heavy intensive gaming, multitasking. Snappy as hell
Still MIUI is a great os , but needs inprovements. Looking forward for next Mix

Hahawhatever, 11 Jun 2019Is mix and mix 2 still great buy in 2019 or even 2020 ?? My answ... moreWould Prefer the Mix 2S rather than the Mix 2. As the Mix 2S is the 2.0 version of the Mix 2. and much better in my opinion.

Is mix and mix 2 still great buy in 2019 or even 2020 ?? My answer is yes how about you guys ..... what do you think ??

• Elton

Anonymous, 09 May 2019too expensive in Saudi Arabia. Its price is 21,000.00SAR or equi... moreYes absouletly, back is ceramic and has gold and diamond screen technology for beautiful colors.

Anonymous, 09 May 2019too expensive in Saudi Arabia. Its price is 21,000.00SAR or equi... moreCan be found for $300 or less elsewhere, check gearbest or other online sites.

too expensive in Saudi Arabia. Its price is 21,000.00SAR or equivalent to 5,600usd. does it have gold and diamonds inside?

This phone will last a long time. It does everything pretty well, back camera is ok with stock app, great with gcam. This is and the mix 2s are phones for people that don't take selfies.

• Terry

One of the 'Beast phones' ever.