Xiaomi Mi Mix 3

Xiaomi Mi Mix 3

• Alan

Yes now please port it to the Mi Mix 2s since it has the same processor camera and all it should not be difficult to do. Thanks

• TK

Nasser41, 11 Nov 2019I will be appreciate if you tell me which store did you buy... moreGot mine from Aliexpress, go for the official mi store or global store, more secure than 3rd party sellers

• Wamsy

AnonD-896879, 28 Nov 2019It has stereo speaker on the slider manHope you never used mix 3

Mix 3 doesn't have stereo speaker.

It has single speaker..

By the way, I am using mix 3 only.,....

re OS - upgrade to Android 10 and MIUI 11 is already available

• Topman

The only problem I have with this phone is the Widevine L1 support is missing.I brought the global version from Ebuyer UK. Apart from that everything else is fine after 8 months use .so 4 stars out of 5.

• Piz

How about the battery life?

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2019Why not 2k quad hd panel and stereo speakers.!It has stereo speaker on the slider man

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2019the sar value of this device is too.high ! no stereo speak... moreYou are a Samsung or ... Fanboy lol the mi mix 3 has stereo speaker and it is protected from water and dust even without ip68 certification

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2019hi,which store did you purchase? Is it new or refurbished? thanksIt's new cellphone, i purchased from Noon.com in uae

• dude

Nasser41, 11 Nov 2019I will be appreciate if you tell me which store did you buy... moreu can get from aliexpress i think

Sheikh Faisal, 05 Nov 2019Guys u don't believe i purchased mix 3 128 gb only at 230 d... moreI will be appreciate if you tell me which store did you buy.I live in Canada and unfortunately there is no xiomi sales office in here.

Sheikh Faisal, 05 Nov 2019Guys u don't believe i purchased mix 3 128 gb only at 230 d... morehi,which store did you purchase? Is it new or refurbished? thanks

• Adrian.K

Bogdan, 15 Oct 2019Ceramic is harder than glass. It won't break that easy. Nic... moreThat it's harder doesn't mean it won't break as easy. It breaks even easier. It's just more scratch resistant. But I love my Mi Mix 3. Just wanted to say.

• Never Go for this

DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE AT ALL.

I purchased it and after 3 months only the phone is a black screen and it was not the issue with the screen or OS, it was the motherboard got crashed with normal use.

Guys u don't believe i purchased mix 3 128 gb only at 230 doller in UAE with 1 year warranty and all original accessories (including) wireless charging.

• Trax

MIUI 11 is out now for Global version! Still on Android 9.

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2019the sar value of this device is too.high ! no stereo speak... moreBuy S10+/Note 10+/iPhone X series instead dude. lmao

• Mix3

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2019does it comes with wireless charger ?Yes it does

• Bogdan

vita, 30 Jul 2019This is the phone the finally made me switch completely to ... moreCeramic is harder than glass. It won't break that easy. Nice phone btw, I love mine

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2019the sar value of this device is too.high ! no stereo speak... moreI went with HTC 10, Htc 10 has all the missing feature and also safe with SAR value. though its little bit late its still a beast.

change my mind if have your points.