Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G

Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G

• Akabond

Is this phone a midrange or a flagship (for 2019, when was released)?

Chorotega, 12 Aug 2020Dont, for any reason, buy this garbage. No 5G support is u... more5G works for me, in areas with 5G.

A brilliant phone for its price...
Cost me around £175 on an auction site (u know the one)
Love the build quality......
Yes has its strange twerks but don't all mid range smart phones?
Way better than Wah Way or Oppo or Vivo or Sam sung...
Just my opinion

• M1999

Truth Sayer, 17 Aug 2020I'm trying to resist buying this phone. I found a bran... moreDon't buy this phone. Doesn't seem to get updates

The phone is not that bad but since Xiaomi failed to give any updates to it its a dead piece of hardware poor sales is their reason.

I'm trying to resist buying this phone. I found a brand new one for only £255

• Chorotega

Dont, for any reason, buy this garbage.
No 5G support is using an EE UK 5G sim.

• Bullo

PF, 07 Sep 2019The phone is dual SIM https://www.mi.com/global/mix3/spec... moreYou gave spec for mi mix 3. Mi mix 3 5g don't have dual sim.

• Jam

I had one of these until 4 days ago when I dropped it. Most phones I would get a rubberised case for, this one I tried a couple and none would stay on due to the slide out camera.

My phone is now cactus and about $300au to repair. phone was about $500 when I bought it.

there were issues with an update a couple months ago and there was nothing on Xiaomi support to help. eventually did a rollback and it was fine except all my icons went everywhere. I has also found the phone would freeze in games a bit. also in the last couple weeks the whole phone froze a couple times and I had to force a restart.

My final complaint is that the rear camera was nowhere near as good as the stats implied. my old LG V20 gave me better pics.

vig, 09 Jul 2020hope they update it tho i just bought it yesterday for 1400... moreWhat app support mate? All the apps in the play store require 5.0 to operate. You can have 9 for 10 more years before there would be apps that require android 10. SD 855 is a beast on this phone and the reason why I don't want new updates is that they will come with bugs and errors and will slow the device for sure.

• vig

George95, 29 Jun 2020I hope they never update this phone to Android 10 or 11. An... morehope they update it tho i just bought it yesterday for 1400 riyals (350 dollars). if they update i will get 2+ years of app support

I hope they never update this phone to Android 10 or 11. Android 9 works flawlessly with the Snapdragon 855. For the rest of the features, you can use custom launchers and you basically have Android 10.

• Brokey

AnonD-672202, 31 Aug 2019I bought this phone yesterday. I was told that it was dual ... moreYou have to sign up for a 5G plan with Telstra... They aren't cheap...

No update for this phone. Strange!!!

Something else it doesn't have - updates :(

xumixu, 06 Oct 2019really? still 10W wireless charging? eewwThe 5G version does not have wireless charging

Dung, 20 Apr 2020 why different thickness between uk and global version?It's not the UK version as such but the difference between the original Mi Mix 3 and the 5G version (which was easier to get in the UK) - the 5G has a fatter battery so is a little thicker/heavier.

• Dung

why different thickness between uk and global version?

Great phone, poor support by Xiaomi. Last security update is from January and still Android 9 while cheaper phones of xiaomi already have Android 10

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2020Pcgarage 1400 RON. bestial price