Xiaomi Mi Note

Xiaomi Mi Note

lyson, 02 Jul 2020I got MI Note and need to replace the battery an i'm i... moreTry AliExpress, check this link: shorturl.at/gzKPS

• lyson

I got MI Note and need to replace the battery an i'm in Zimbabwe, how can i get it

• RAmeez

I am use of MI note lte.
but now back cover is broken.is there any shop to buy backcover..only availble on honour buy.com.....kindly sugggest

Amit58, 23 Apr 2020Could you please tell me the model and serial number of the... moreThe battery code is BM21
_____________________________________________________

Just now i flash nasus fix for my mi note. I dont know since which miui version that mi note only have 2 active cores. The other 2 will sleep however high task is given. Performance mode is also hot and only 2 cores alive. 4 core active only at the beginning after restart...and soon 2 will be sleep forever/till restart.

The nasus fix file really fix my phone. Now all 4 cores will be active as needed, also he decrease the clockspeed to 17xx mhz to save battery. Theres also performance fix, but i prefer the battery friendly ones

• Lano

My Xiaomi Mi Note is no more receiving network. It always shows emergency or no service .
Richard from Ghana

Anon3334, 14 Mar 20202020 Still alive. Surprising My redmi note 3, and mi5 gave ... moreCould you please tell me the model and serial number of the battery of Mi Note?

• Anon3334

2020 Still alive. Surprising My redmi note 3, and mi5 gave up first before mi note. Practically still able to handle all apps that I need. Change for new battery, and it works fine for a day...maybe 😂 my kid use it for YouTube socmed and lite game, seems fine. Only power button almost unusable, fortunately there is quickball and volume button to wake

• BUDDY BOY

Perfeh, 16 Nov 2018hello am facing a very big challenge with this MI NOTE LTE... moresame problem with me and i am in pakistan

• Nollanl

The power button is broken

• Rain

Could xiaome note bamboo os upgrated from Android 4.4.4 (KitKat), to 6.0 (Marshmallow)

hello
am facing a very big challenge with this MI NOTE LTE,i have been using it for just 6 months as my primary phone.The battery is a big problem,it switches off even at 40% without giving a notification.What can i do,i am in Zimbabwe

• Yue

true story, 15 Feb 2018been using this phone for almos a year ..after i updated i... moreMaybe you have the same problem as I, my mi note lte keep turning on and off by itself because it has a problem with battery. Go check your battery, bring your phone to the service center..

• Mah

MI note can update miui 9 global???

I just got a problem....i was trying to update my mi note 4 beta rom and accidentally deleted the os and system folder...mine was 64 gb verient ..then installed the os from a service center not from mi service center...after fixing my phone i got another problem the internal storage has reduced to 2 gb..how can fix this what i have to do

• ZaxZuckerZ

In 2018, and i dnt have any problem with my phone.. It run very well for me. Except, i have litle bit problem with battry & main camera..

Just that, and no more problem.. One thing, i get updated to miui 9 too.. And its work.

• Lix

true story, 15 Feb 2018been using this phone for almos a year ..after i updated i... moreBut my Mi Note is ok after updated. no problem!

• true story

been using this phone for almos a year
..after i updated it to miui 9... it's horiible everyday i had to restart the phone cos idk why but for me everytime the phone suddenly turn off and turn on by itself (not shutdown just the turn the screen off and on by itself) i can't take it anymore even when I'm playing games this things happen..trust me guys this problem keep happening WHILE I'm writing my opinion that u guys are reading right now...pls dont update this phone to miui 9

AnonD-727077, 29 Dec 2017Good day mates, I have a simple question here and it wou... moreGet creative ep 630

Good day mates,

I have a simple question here and it would be GREAT if anyone could provide me the answer. I'm really dying to know this. I just got myself a new(original) Mi Note Lte recently as my secondary phone. I want to know what is the best (Bass) headphone for this phone. I'm searching for all round good sound, rock acoustic edm etc with a satisfying Bass. Bass that really bashes the brain but still Mantain the all round qualities, not killing it. I tried the Mi earphones like the pro hd, pistons and I can't really accept what it offers. I also noticed that the loudness of the headphone sound is not really high.

So far, I have tried Sennheiser's CX series, IE 80 series, Sony Bass buds and quite a few more. But I truly feel that, the sound produced by those earphones in mi note is not it's fullest potential. Like something is always missing. Most of the times, it's the loudness. And the punchy Bass. So I thought, maybe theres a earphones out there which is the True fit for my mi and it offers what I need.

So, if anyone, Anyone at all, could tell me that or suggest to me the best bud for my mi, I will be in your debt man. For real. I will truly appreciate it.

Thanks,
V.V R

• Sammy

Arifuify, 16 Feb 2017Try updating, mine is miui 8.2 global stable..If can't then... moreBrilliant!! It works!
Can I also use this on my iphone?