Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite

Chromatica, 14 Aug 2020Iphone 7 or Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite? They are the same price.Mi note 10 lite for sure

• europemi

Mjay , 15 Aug 2020Who has gotten the MIUI 12 update???... Anyone?? Nothing yet..

• Mjay

Who has gotten the MIUI 12 update???... Anyone??

Muhammad , 15 Aug 2020I face issue when make call sensor not working properly....... moreSome say that the proximity issue is because of the phone app of Xiaomi. Try installing Google's Phone(beta) app and make it your default phone app. I really want to know result so please tell us later.

• Muhammad

I face issue when make call sensor not working properly.... And one more when use hands free media playing normal but when make call issue is voice in one sideded and other person not listening my voice clearly.

Iphone 7 or Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite? They are the same price.

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2020This model has problem with proximity sensor, display doesn... moreDear
I think screen protector, some type of screen protector making issues, if you apply screen protector check, remove then check

Shameer Ali Vp, 14 Aug 2020Really? Manufacturer defect or software issues?Not sure. I hope it's just a software issue. I've seen other complaints about touch responsiveness. At first i thought it is only the sides coz of curved screen, but when im playing mobile legends (which highly uses "touch and slide" to cast and aim your skills), it does not respond well. I dont have damp fingers too.

This model has problem with proximity sensor, display doesn't off when talking or it ones during call and you are pressing random buttons by you ear, even after 2 updates the problem was not fixed.
Take in to coseduration this feedback choosing this phone.

Dear all
I need your good option, Wich one is better for buy? Mi note 10 lite or realme 6 pro

Anonymous, 13 Aug 2020Cant type fast. Especially when doing "touch and slide... moreReally? Manufacturer defect or software issues?

• lulz

device has 400mb update in first opening
almost 2 hours have passed, its still %48
what the hack
(i've 100mbit internet btw)

Cant type fast. Especially when doing "touch and slide". It doesnt respond well. I hope this is only a software problem.

• Undecides

Xiaomi note 10 lite or samsung note 10 lite? Price is not a factor, which is bettee

• Sakil

uoldbus, 11 Aug 2020i also have the same problem but i think it's sensitiv... more
it’samazingphone

• Hussien

Mi note 10 lite or mi9t and why?

Qadeer43, 08 Aug 2020I have bought this phone yesterday, it seem that the phone ... morei also have the same problem but i think it's sensitivity problem on the software. I tried to search for sensitivity settings and i couldn't find it. Maybe we will get a fix cuz it's damn irritating to always typo

• Mohamed

Qadeer43, 08 Aug 2020I have bought this phone yesterday, it seem that the phone ... moreI bought it like month and half and this issue increased by the time by the way i have the European version but most of people say it's a software problem not a hardware and it will be gone with update

• Usman ashraf

Asad, 10 Aug 2020Hey Guys, I'm not able to select between samsung A-... moreGo for mi note 10 lite....

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2020Why is the battery draining so fast, yesterday just bought ... moreSame tome