Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro

• Andrei

I am planning to buy this phone, is it really 5260mAh battery or 4500mAh? please someone advise...

• Wouter

Hi, i wanna know should i wait for new Redmi K30 pro or buy this one?
Please tell why

• hamzy

is it getting android 10

• hamzy

Karim, 18 Mar 2020is it 5g or 4g4g

• Esingertat

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2020Specs don't Lie. Mi Note 10 Pro is a Beast over Nova 5T. Well the Nova 5T has a quicker processor. So can't see what you mean by rhat

Which device should i buy (One plus 7pro/ huawei p30 pro/ mi note 10 pro) concedering price?

Jp, 19 Mar 2020Should I get this or Huawei Nova 5t?Specs don't Lie. Mi Note 10 Pro is a Beast over Nova 5T.

• Jp

Should I get this or Huawei Nova 5t?

• pr4020

What is the audio DAC inside?

• Karim

is it 5g or 4g

• Veerendra

When it will realise

which one is better Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro or Samsung A71?

Should I buy this phone?
Huawei P30 pro (or the new one that is coming out (?))
or galaxy s20+

• Terminator

ndachev, 09 Mar 2020Hello guys, I need your opinion. Which phone should I buy Xiaomi... moreBro, Mi Note 10 pro has better cameras. Note 9 has the s pen and a flaghip(2 year old) processer. Only thing that will determine what you buy is, miui or oneui

• ndachev

Hello guys, I need your opinion. Which phone should I buy Xiaomi Mi Note 10/Pro new or second hand (1 year used) with 1 year warranty Samsung Galaxy Note 9?

• Adamu Manzo

I need this phone but is it sport wireless charging

• Dan

Bappi, 01 Mar 2020I bought MI Note 10 pro from Dubai Sharja City Center last week ... moreI think you bought the 5G version. This 4G version is only AED1,680.00.

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2020Not sure why people are comparing the design to iphone. Cuz it ... moreI mean is it really Huawei's please don't be stupid

Not sure why people are comparing the design to iphone.
Cuz it is clearly using Huawei eye drop notch design instead.

• Bappi

I bought MI Note 10 pro from Dubai Sharja City Center last week for AED 2399 (USD 653.14), Could anyone explain me why the price was higher than it shown elsewhere!!