Xiaomi Mi Pad 4

Xiaomi Mi Pad 4

Le phig, 20 Oct 2022I own this tab and a k1 tablet so with that as a frame of r... moreYou installed a lower quality display to replace an already low quality screen? Yikes lol

The display was terrible to begin with I seriously don't know how anyone can think it's good. Contrast is bad, colors lack vibrancy and have poor gamut. Even my 8 year old Samsung Tab 3 8.0 has better colors.

• L
    • Le phig
    • LKm
    • 20 Oct 2022

NeonHD, 24 Mar 2022I'm gonna continue what I said a while ago: this was t... moreI own this tab and a k1 tablet so with that as a frame of reference the mi pad was less bulkier. To me the screen was good however mine got damaged so I installed a generic screen with sadly lower quality. Other than that I love this tab and it runs well with carbonROM firmware.

BillyOcean, 09 Nov 2021For the lovers of 8" tablets are days are numbered. My... moreGet the Lenovo Legion Y700, it has a 8.7" QHD 120Hz display. It's more expensive, but it's such a good upgrade.

I'm gonna continue what I said a while ago: this was the worst tablet from Xiaomi.

I own one. It's too thick and heavy for an 8 inch tablet. And the metal back doesn't even feel like real metal! It has one of the worst IPS displays I've ever seen. Colors are washed out, contrast is poor, looks very lifeless. Overall build quality is 👎

The newer Mi Pad 5 build quality is MUCH better. In fact all the Mi Pads (1, 2, 3, 5) look more premium than the 4. I know this tablet costs very cheap, but there are cheap tablets that also have good build.

I think Lenovo Legion Y700 would be a great upgrade to this. Keeping the small-ish screen but with premium build quality.

• h
          • hay
          • 42H
          • 29 Dec 2021

Me too i Love 8in Tablets there the perfect size and yet no one wants to make a powerful 8in screen option sometimes you dont need 10in or 11in all you need is 8in screen. Im looking into get some Unisoc or Mediatek or because Rockchips are too too low of spec

• S
            • Sander-Koop
            • nw}
            • 14 Dec 2021

BillyOcean, 09 Nov 2021For the lovers of 8" tablets are days are numbered. My... moreI'm with you. I have just bought one 2nd hand. Because it is the ONLY half decent spec small tablet on the market that isn't fruit-based. I hate big tablets, I want the thing to still be pocketable. This is why I loved the old Kindle Fire HDX, the Nexus 7, etc. High spec small tablets. I don't want a 10" or bigger beast that I need a bag to carry with me...

• z
              • zen xiao
              • XMr
              • 29 Nov 2021

Moki, 14 Oct 2021Mipad 5 misses GPS! A real no go.When was the last time u used gps in a tablet...

For the lovers of 8" tablets are days are numbered. My trusty, dusty, Mi pad 4 is still going strong, but I need to upgrade. My hopes were resting with the Mi pad 5 announcement, but sadly no 8" version. I love the Huawei mediapad m6 turbo, but good luck finding one under $500 USD. I just can't spend that much on a two yr old tablet. I heard Honor may drop a 8" gaming tablet? Anyone else have a suggestion. I don't do Samsung

• vaS
                  • 19 Oct 2021

Xiaomi mi pad 4 looks like ipad 10.2

• M
                    • Moki
                    • nj9
                    • 14 Oct 2021

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2021why only buy this arrange some more money and buy mi pad 5 ... moreMipad 5 misses GPS! A real no go.

• v1x
                      • 09 Oct 2021

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2021why only buy this arrange some more money and buy mi pad 5 ... moreI just bought this. It's difficult to read manga in an 11in tablet so... 8in is almost the same size as physical manga (^_^)

• b
                        • bomberman
                        • Mh@
                        • 07 Oct 2021

Bill, 06 Aug 2021Can it decode H.265 HVEC?yes

• 6PU
                          • 02 Oct 2021

why only buy this arrange some more money and buy mi pad 5 which is 100% better than this

• B
                            • Bill
                            • 41p
                            • 06 Aug 2021

Can it decode H.265 HVEC?

• D
                              • Dkie
                              • PF5
                              • 01 Jul 2021

I use this for youtube n movie . Also got samsung note 10+ & huawei ymax..for me not a poblem. I chose for what i need

• O
                                • Ovidiu
                                • nDx
                                • 14 Apr 2021

Ridrid, 18 May 2020My mipad 4 now was shut down and i can't power it on! even ... morePress power button for 30-60 seconds and will start. ;)

• m
                                  • mii
                                  • I@H
                                  • 28 Mar 2021

• M
                                    • Mohamed
                                    • e@m
                                    • 06 Mar 2021

olamilekan, 20 Feb 2021Pls can i make calls, receive calls, send and receive messa... moreYes, you can

• o
                                      • olamilekan
                                      • xtS
                                      • 20 Feb 2021

Pls can i make calls, receive calls, send and receive messages plus whatsapp on this tab

• W
                                        • Wuku
                                        • 395
                                        • 11 Feb 2021

Ninjafig, 27 Jan 2021Does anyone know the max size sd card that this tablet supports? I'm using a 1TB card with no problems.