Xiaomi Mi Pad 4

Xiaomi Mi Pad 4

• MM

doesn't have Google Play homologation, get away. Rom chinese only. Xiaomi pad never more.

• Takeshi

Does this tablet support a faster charging?

• Nasijagungs

krystian, 04 May 2019help me, guys you heard from loudspeaker some buzz sound ? or it... moreJust install to eu ROM it will solved the problem

Why they don't launch the mi pad 5 at all? Is already 2 months still not reveal the mi pad. New Mi max is already end of launching. Did new mi pad also end as well???

geno, 16 Jun 2019where is stereo speakers placement? both on bottom or top and bottom?Both at the Bottom..
Clarity is Avg

fck, 16 Jul 2019noWhy? My phone has Snapdragon 625 only it has high frame rate option with it. ?????????

• fck

Lololo, 05 Jul 2019Hi,does this tab support high frame rate mode in mobile legends?no

• Lololo

Hi,does this tab support high frame rate mode in mobile legends?

• Mustofa

geno, 16 Jun 2019where is stereo speakers placement? both on bottom or top and bottom?Bottom, left and right

• geno

where is stereo speakers placement? both on bottom or top and bottom?

• grim r.

is mi pad 4 still relevent to buy in this year? or is a chance xiaomi gonna make mi pad 5?

Pinkjot, 08 Apr 2019Can someone recommend a reliable EU based online seller for this... moreHonorBuy is my best experience for EU online sellers.
I have a chinese Mi Max 3 (6/128) from them : fast and reliable, delivered in 2 days (DHL). Changed to Xiaomi.eu with no problem (official chinese ROM, no fake ROM).
I ordered yesterday a Mi Pad 4 (4/64) chinese version, with a -5€ coupon. It have just been shipped, less than 24h later. I will put Xiaomi.eu too on it.

Saud, 28 Apr 2019Does the LTE version Mi Pad 4 support 3G/2G networks? What I mea... moreno

• Mipad4 user

Yellow spot near all corners dunno what happen, never had phone or tablet with yellow spot issue before this.

• krystian

help me, guys you heard from loudspeaker some buzz sound ? or its Normal

• Saud

SudhanshuMeena, 12 Apr 2019Yes, Mi Pad 4 LTE support calls, but only through VoLTE. But, wi... moreDoes the LTE version Mi Pad 4 support 3G/2G networks? What I mean is if I have no WiFi or 4G coverage, will the Mi Pad 4 run on cellular 3G or 2G network? Actual users, plz reply.

• Saud

Saud, 12 Apr 2019Hope this link helps you. https://youtu.be/JHn4bARy5bQActually, this link...

Does it have scratch resistant display? Anybody?

• K3X

Does it have scratch resistant display? Anybody?

• Saud

Saud, 05 Apr 2019I also have a mind to buy it. But first, I have to be sure that ... moreHope this link helps you.