Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9

Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9

Cannot flash twrp and install custom ROM(non-root).
Does anyone else faced this problem.

• sandip

My Mi pad is continuously break down after 8-9 months from purchase. I request to you, do not buy this product.

Sandip

Kiara, 06 May 2017My tab's display isnt working it was good whn i bought it but nw... moreFrom where did you buy this?

• Kiara

My tab's display isnt working it was good whn i bought it but nw after just a day its not responding plz help

Hello, 28 Mar 2017Did you get your Nogut update for Note 5 ? I have not received ... moreyes i got it on my n920g (single sim). the n9208(dual sim) still did not get nougat. don't worry you guys will get it soon enough.

• Hello

Tucking Fypo, 28 Mar 2017finally sold mine for a good price. this thing started to become... moreDid you get your Nogut update for Note 5 ?
I have not received iy for my Note 5 duos N9208 !

finally sold mine for a good price. this thing started to become horribly slow. it served me good for more than a year.

Xiaomi mipad keyboard mistyping..after my recent device update, the keyboard is mistyping with capitals going on and off and instead of certain words, it would choose the numbers that share the same space it has, like instead of "p" it would choose the number "8" and sometimes it would not even display any character. What can i do ?
Update was stable rom provided by device update that is used in canada and happens 80% of time , thus typing is really difficult with wrong spelling , numbers and capital letters .

xiaomi mipad keyboard mistyping..after my recent update, the keyboard is mistyping with capitals going on and off and instead of certain words, it would choose the numbers that share the same space it has, like instead of "p" it would choose the number "8" and sometimes it would not even display any character. What can i do ?

Though it's performance is quite good but often it does not read SD card and internal memory files without rebooting. Rest is fine.

me, 05 Jan 2017just search smoke rom from play store ?http://en.miui.com/thread-235249-1-1.html

One of the fellow member provided it, search here for it

• Smartbones

Hi,god day,help me cus may MI pad tab,is not charge and not open,how to recover may MI pad

• me

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2017You should install smoke rom on it, most of the performance prob... morejust search smoke rom from play store ?

Jorge, 31 Dec 2016Nice Screen . Bad performance. I regret. 3 1/2 out og. - IT is i... moreYou should install smoke rom on it, most of the performance problems go

• me

sometimes the back home button and the tab not working properly ?

• Jorge

Nice Screen . Bad performance. I regret. 3 1/2 out og. - IT is impossible to value.

• Anonymus

worst tablet eu, 24 Dec 2016The tablet didn't work out of the box. I've a redmi note 3 pro w... moreI suggest you re-install the MIUI ROM from the official website with miflash (fastboot). It will solve all problems. In case that didn't work, verify that the product is genuine. If it is genuine, then get a replacement, probably the device is defective.

• Zahir

worst tablet eu, 24 Dec 2016The tablet didn't work out of the box. I've a redmi note 3 pro w... moreIC. Your opinion is not good. so I will not purchase

• worst tablet eu

The tablet didn't work out of the box. I've a redmi note 3 pro which worked great so I expected the same from the tablet, not "system launcher isn't responding" and black screen. The tablet is UNUSABLE, you can't go into settings or anything, it's just pitch black screen with "system launcher isn't responding", you can only go to the camera if you mash the three buttons that are working but good luck cause you can't access the settings to do the factory reset anyway. I wouldn't recommend this broken product to anyone, it's horrible.

how to update to version marshmallow or lollipop ? pls . response .