Xiaomi Mix 4

Nice,nice,nice,nice,nice

• I need money

I love 💕 this phone.

• ktk

all it needs now is an AOSP rom and it's the perfect phone (for me)

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2021Type c 2.0… really😒Yeah, it's the question that has been crossing my mind several times!
They have the technology of that, why they don't do that
Like Samsung or oppo or even OnePlus 3.2🙃🙃

• Senseh

Come on, im ready to upgrade from Mix 2

veeeeryyyyy nice🤯🤯🤯

1juan, 09 Aug 2021oops no 1440p1440p on such a small screen is a waste and only drains battery. Furthermore, most videos are in 1080p and cannot be displayed on a 1440p screen without scaling artefacts.

No microSD card slot, no 3.5" jack: no buy. Companies will only learn from us customers who care for quality and do not accept treatment like this.

Devil , 09 Aug 2021No ceramic back? This is not Mi Mix. Let's see real Product soon

This will have 8MP periscope according to many leaks. How sad and disappointing is that, if true? The Mix line is supposed to be their best, yet the cameras will be worse than the ones in the Mi 11 Ultra. What is wrong with Xiaomi?

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2021I will go for poco f3Price range will be TOO different, like 350usd vs 950usd for for the Mix 4

• Devil

No ceramic back? This is not Mi Mix.

Type c 2.0… really😒

Nice Design ! Finally we got rid of the selfie hole. It's time to move from Samsung to Xiaomi.

Great Under Display Camera .

• 1juan

oops no 1440p

I will go for poco f3

Come on Xiaomi, why such thick bezels on a device that was meant to be bezelless?

• sahu

bezel alignment not perfect, no surprise looking

Its Will be crazy phone!!