Xiaomi Pad 5

Xiaomi Pad 5

Shirley, 29 Aug 2021Yes. Its so hard to find over with 8+" size. I need a ... moreschool students need 8 inch tab with pen at this time.

• Shirley

arun5959, 18 Aug 2021u r right. I also cannot understand their fascination with ... moreYes. Its so hard to find over with 8+" size. I need a good tablet but it has to be able to go in my handbag. Men, of course would like big tablets .

• edi7890

Does it come bundled with 33w charger or do you have to buy it separately?

• zsadredd

hi, 27 Aug 2021it has 274 ppi for tablet thats small its should be around ... morenah. it doesnt work like that

• hi

it has 274 ppi for tablet thats small its should be around 1000ppi or more for sharp display and avoid small boxes on screen

• Peepoop

No Sim Card and No SD Card.

Wtf?

• Truthee

GD, 23 Aug 2021Headphone Jack and SD Card a must haveMega agree

• Bigruss

Hopefully mi store will get it from next month (in UK)as got a few points

• GD

Headphone Jack and SD Card a must have

• HI

sd card pls and jack pls we need it we need it cloud is too expensive and internet un reliable

• Hi

international version sd card slot and headphone jack

Joor oo, 10 Aug 2021WOW..😲😳😳 when is it coming to Europe?The Mi Pad 5 will be available on goboo.com in September. Please stay tuned!

Is this really final? No SD card slot? Disappointing.

• dizzy

no sd card slot or 3.5 jack or radio.....rubbish! there room for these as its a big bloody phone lol

Is it on sale? How can I buy it?

• oh no

No headphone jack? huh

This or Lenovo Tab P11?

• whatthefun

Ali2020, 17 Aug 2021It costs 300 dollars in China but the pencil is sold separa... morelenovo have what?

Erhan Acun, 17 Aug 2021I can't understand why they always make tablets around... moreWith 8.5" what would be the difference to a smartphone? The Galaxy Note20 Ultra has almost 7 inch and foldable phones got about 8 to 9 inch. Tell me: what do you want to use such a small tablet for? Or should I say an extended smartphone. 😂😂😂