Xiaomi Pad 5

Xiaomi Pad 5

• HI

sd card pls and jack pls we need it we need it cloud is too expensive and internet un reliable

• Hi

international version sd card slot and headphone jack

Joor oo, 10 Aug 2021WOW..😲😳😳 when is it coming to Europe?The Mi Pad 5 will be available on goboo.com in September. Please stay tuned!

Is this really final? No SD card slot? Disappointing.

• dizzy

no sd card slot or 3.5 jack or radio.....rubbish! there room for these as its a big bloody phone lol

Is it on sale? How can I buy it?

• oh no

No headphone jack? huh

This or Lenovo Tab P11?

• whatthefun

Ali2020, 17 Aug 2021It costs 300 dollars in China but the pencil is sold separa... morelenovo have what?

Erhan Acun, 17 Aug 2021I can't understand why they always make tablets around... moreWith 8.5" what would be the difference to a smartphone? The Galaxy Note20 Ultra has almost 7 inch and foldable phones got about 8 to 9 inch. Tell me: what do you want to use such a small tablet for? Or should I say an extended smartphone. 😂😂😂

Erhan Acun, 17 Aug 2021I can't understand why they always make tablets around... moreu r right. I also cannot understand their fascination with 11 inch displays. There should be 8.5 inch option with weight below 350 gms , just like apple ipad mini 2019.

• Ali2020

rip-off, 14 Aug 2021This tablet is actually a back for your buck with the specs... moreIt costs 300 dollars in China but the pencil is sold separately, so in reality costs around 350 dollars. It's not bad but it's not an amazing deal neither. The honor v6 have a stronger CPU and expandable storage for 260 dollars, Lenovo have good alternatives too, the matepad 2020 is getting cheaper too and the 2021 costs just slightly more.

In my opinion the mi pad 5 pro is a better deal as it comes with a better CPU and 5g connectivity. I think xaiomi should include the pencil in the box for without raising the price on all the models. It doesn't make sense selling it separately. Hopefully they do when they realise the international version of them.

• Erhan Acun

I can't understand why they always make tablets around 11". If only they also make it around 8,5".

• Ali2020

I wish they have mi pad 5 mini

I wish they make a global version.

XiaomiSamsungHuawei, 14 Aug 2021This tablet is 260 euros with a Snapdragon 860 and a great ... morewhy no sd card slot? 😬😬

No memory card slot? Nooooo

It would be great if we can install arm version of windows on this tablet.

Guys I need to buy this, which website sells this at reasonable price?
Some websites ask for way too much compared to official price!!