Xiaomi Poco F3

Xiaomi Poco F3

• mahsanjoiya

sometimes I lost network service on both sim slots. I've also encountered some calling issue even I'm getting 4g signals and the person who is calling me is sitting right besides me.
people often complain me they couldn't reach me through call as my phone was showing me offline.
This is such a pathetic network service from you guys.
Cheap products come with a price and I think this is the price I'm paying.
It might be my last Xiaomi product.

• 13 minutes ago
  • uZa

Mary Strickland, 10 hours agoI heard poco and mi phones have alot of bugs and issues so ... moreYou will get more issues with the A52. The A series phones are a disgrace to smartphones. Over a year you will go insane over the lag.

On the other hand MIUI only has minor bugs that have mostly been fixed in the latest update 12.5.4 so I would choose the Poco if I were you.

what should i buy? Realme GT Master Edition or Xiaomi Poco F3

• J.S.Stan

I'm using Poco F3 for one month, and I'm a hard user always. My battery only stands for one day. Does the Poco F3 give the same battery life for all the Poco users who play PUBG and CODM longtime ?
Or Is there any issues with my phone ?

• Mary Strickland

I heard poco and mi phones have alot of bugs and issues so I'm thinking of getting a52 4g what are the advantages and disadvantages?

• Taki

I recieved the 12.5.4.0 update which fixed most of the issues I had, that I posted here except for the ringtone issue (where I get the same one fir both sims even though I selected separate ones). The animations on MIUI are smoother than OneUiI.

• shadow

inteluser, 18 Sep 2021I buy this phone and i have overheating problem (easy up ... morebro this phone's chipset might look strong, but u need to see other things also, pubg, genshin, codm players like you play hours after hours, then it is normal for the phone to heat up. this phone is a flagship killer in 2021, you can use it for casual use and use it for years, if you want a phone for gaming i recommened you the redmi k40 pro

inteluser, 18 Sep 2021I buy this phone and i have overheating problem (easy up ... moreBuy OnePlus or Samsung because they have stable OS can tolerate all kind of uses..
And sell me your F3 if you don't want it
My nickname here is the username on telegram

I buy this phone
and i have overheating problem (easy up to 55° in COD or PUBG) and very fast during battery,
I update form MIUI 12.5.2 to 12.5.4 enhance but not deferent, and i have no time for this phone and want to buy new
Any suggestions? (performance exactly like snapdragon 870) without any heating and battery problem?
Thank

Definitely no. The 120Hz refresh rate is the only advantage the F3 has. It's slightly noticeable when scrolling, but for the quality of display, they're the same. The 870 SD is just an overclocked SD 865. SD 865 handles everything you throw at it, with ease.
Then with f2 pro, you get a notchless screen giving you the perfect full screen experience, then a better battery life and a better camera.
F3 is not an upgrade over it. Wait for F4

MladenJ, 16 Sep 2021I have a Poco F2pro, so I'm interested in whether it i... moreYes it is. If you really care about the notchless screen and a slightly better camera, keep the F2 Pro but the display(MEMC and High Refresh rate available), speaker, design, weight, processor are better on the F3. It's just the more refined device of the two if you ask me.I upgraded from F2 Pro to F3 and I didn't miss the F2 Pro at all.

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2021Poco F2 pro = NO punch hole (no 120Hz though) + SUPERB batt... moreProbably going to get this phone as a replacement for my old Honor 6x. Should be a "small" upgrade in performance.

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2021They are the same phone except the K40 Pro has Snapdragon 8... morePlus Poco F3 is a global version with more band and languages whereas k40 series are china only

MladenJ, 16 Sep 2021I have a Poco F2pro, so I'm interested in whether it i... morePoco F2 pro = NO punch hole (no 120Hz though) + SUPERB battery life + GREAT performance with SD 865 + BETTER main camera with imx 686..
No need to change your Poco F2 pro

• AnoM

Taki, 14 Sep 2021I am an iPhone user mainly but I always keep an Android pho... moreWell, not a terrible choice, pretty normal for smartphone at this price point.
The rest is your choice.
You don't like it, then just change smartphone.

• AnoM

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2021But...some phones out there can run it smoothly under the s... moreSome phone? Which smartphone?
Each smartphone has different specs and usually cannot do a direct comparison. Many aspect affect the performance.
If the game itself if not optimize for a particular smartphone, then it is considered the game problem.
Of course, game developer will blame it is your smartphone that is not meeting the hardware specs, and ask you to upgrade to a better smartphone for better experience.

Assuming that every next generation offers addiotionaly benefits (normaly ) its better to wait for PF4 or another smartphone that fulfills your needs , having in mind tha PF2 is still a good device.
Soo , It depends on what and how quick you need the functions (subjektives and objektives) that are offered by the poco f3.
I know , its not the answer that will push you towards a yes or no decision , but honestly the best answer i could give.

I have a Poco F2pro, so I'm interested in whether it is worth switching to the Poco F3, whose display is better and whether this upgrade is worth it, or waiting for the Poco F4.

• Truth

Taki, 14 Sep 2021I am an iPhone user mainly but I always keep an Android pho... moreBaiscly you can't use settings?12.5.3 assumed settings->Notifications & Control centre - > Control Centre style.

• Zaq

How are the new update of this phone? I'm still in MIUI 12.5.2 so i update? And also do you experience when rebooting this phone it will just stick to the poco logo and wont proceed??