Xiaomi Poco F3 GT

Xiaomi Poco F3 GT

• Jimmy

Wow this phone is looking to be incredible. Phone of the year!

• Rhelv

rehan911, 29 Apr 2021Firstly the name "GT" is just a rumor and not off... moreAnticipated for this,
Although will choose Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition instead of this due to the price.
I'm not in China anyway.

No 3.5mm jack

• rehan911

NeonHD, 29 Apr 2021Lol, I like how these companies have started naming their g... moreFirstly the name "GT" is just a rumor and not official,
Secondly the Redmi K40 Gaming Enhanced Edition is launched only in China.

• Max

This is just the k40 gaming but the name is changed the look of the phone hasn't changed

NeonHD, 29 Apr 2021Lol, I like how these companies have started naming their g... morehere is a good idea, so you know how we get a review link at the top of the specsheet, so if they want to review this phone, that review link can lead us to the K40 gaming review webpage.

• Ma

I don't get all this excitement, the Dimensity 1200 is less powerful compared to the SD 870, I really don't understand you guys. It will end up costing more but being less powerful, seriously..

NeonHD, 29 Apr 2021Lol, I like how these companies have started naming their g... moreThat most likely wont have multiple languages, wont have all network/bands (issue), no GMS, which i guess could be fixed, but i would prefer not to mess with the phone so it has all the basic stuff from the factory, no clear way to buy and no warranty.

• no buy

no buy because no sd card

• Jibouli lagmi

NeonHD, 29 Apr 2021Lol, I like how these companies have started naming their g... moreRedmi k40 gaming edition is a china only phone and it doesn't have google services, unlike this one.

Waiting for this phone 🤣

Lol, I like how these companies have started naming their gaming phones "GT". That's soooo stupid, it's just a phone not a friggin race car lmfao.

Also this is just a rebranded K40 Gaming. No need to wait for this release, just buy the K40 Gaming which is out in two days.

What is the difference between this and the redmi k40 gaming phone ?

xiaomi this year outperform samsung huawei lg xperia apple is not in list they are out

Ok, i might put my F3 ordering plans on Hold, is this real?

ok i need this

I can assume that this is the Global version of Redmi K40 gaming edition.

Hurry up and start selling, I want to buy it))

so is this gonna be in EU?

its a K40 gaming