Xiaomi Poco F6

Xiaomi Poco F6

• 8qH
  • 4 hours ago

BMHater12, 15 Jul 2024Xiaomi needs to release a software update that enables the ... moreThat's not how it works. Brands decide what to implement in their chip. Similarly to mmwave and other 5g bands, wifi 7 cannot be simply activated through software. Wifi 7 requires specific hardware that has not been added to this f6. The soc supports it's implementation but there's no wifi 7 hardware implemented. Features like Mlo and 4k qam require specific hardware to be added to function and not just compatibility from the soc

• XUD
    • 9 hours ago

Should I get this or the Poco X6 Pro? Here, the 8/256 variant of the F6 costs the same as the 12/512 variant of the X6 Pro, while the 12/512 variant of the F6 costs about $40 more than the X6 Pro.

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2024The chipset supports it but Xiaomi hasn't implemented ... moreXiaomi needs to release a software update that enables the phone to use Wifi 7, iQOO did that with their Neo9 and the 12 series phones

Anonymous, 15 Jul 2024Is anyone facing battery draining and overheating issues? I... moreNot me.
        Battery life is pretty good.
        I get 7 hours or more of (actual) SoT and I only need to charge it every 11 hours.
        There's zero overheating unless you're gaming.

• AAr
          • 15 Jul 2024

Is anyone facing battery draining and overheating issues? I'd like to buy this poco f6. To anyone who already has it, how satisfied are you with it?

• T
            • The
            • KZK
            • 14 Jul 2024

Everyone,think about this:Why do they add the headphone jack into the Poco F5/Redmi Note 12 Turbo?

The Poco F3/Redmi K40 and the Poco F4/Redmi K40s didn't have the headphone jack,and then they SUDDENLY added it back to the Poco F5/Redmi Note 12 Turbo.Then they REMOVED it again in the Poco F6/Redmi Turbo 3.

I wonder what are they thinking about when they made the Poco F5/Redmi Note 12 Turbo back in 2023.

• P
              • Pasha
              • fpd
              • 12 Jul 2024

3.5 forever , 10 Jul 2024The only reason I got the F5 (with relative respectable spe... moreYou are right!

jellydaemon, 10 Jul 2024It disconnects randomly from my router for no reason and th... moreThat's great! One more thing, please review the device after a week or so and also throw your initial thoughts about the device. Especially focus on battery life and thermal &ram management. Is the HyperOS smooth and reliable?(btw what's your region?). Thanks

Navneet, 10 Jul 2024can you elaborate the issue? Is it disconnecting from the 5... moreIt disconnects randomly from my router for no reason and then it reconnects almost immediately. It's very annoying because this prevents me from doing bank transfers and things like that.

However, yesterday I discovered that the router was at fault because I don't have issues when using WiFi from other routers, also my other devices started having issues when connected to that same 5Ghz network.

• 3
                    • 3.5 forever
                    • MVp
                    • 10 Jul 2024

The only reason I got the F5 (with relative respectable specs) is the 3.5mm jack. Now that they've cucked and removed it, I'll switch to another with 3.5mm jack. Not changing to the F6.

jellydaemon, 09 Jul 2024I just received my Poco F6 and it has WiFi issues. It does... morecan you elaborate the issue? Is it disconnecting from the 5ghz wi-fi every now and then? What about the 2.4ghz connection? Have you checked your router? Try resetting it.

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2024The chipset supports it but Xiaomi hasn't implemented ... moreConsidering the price of the phone I don't mind not having WiFi 7

• 3kP
                          • 09 Jul 2024

jellydaemon, 07 Jul 2024Some reviewers are saying that this phone supports Wifi 7. ... moreThe chipset supports it but Xiaomi hasn't implemented it, wifi 7 likely requires specific hardware that was too costly for xiaomi to embed in this f6

I just received my Poco F6 and it has WiFi issues.
                            It doesn't stay connected to WiFi 5Ghz networks.
                            This is not an issue with my router because it doesn't happen with any other devices in my home.

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2024Why such low battery score? X6 pro has considerably higher ... moreIt's kinda funny because if you watch video comparisons about battery drain between these two devices, the F6 actually lasts a little longer then the X6 Pro.
                              I no longer trust GSMArena that much.

• KiP
                                • 08 Jul 2024

Why such low battery score? X6 pro has considerably higher score and GT 6 has significantly higher one. Is this because of hyperos

jellydaemon, 07 Jul 2024Some reviewers are saying that this phone supports Wifi 7. ... moreYeah I have no idea why Xiaomi mentioned wifi 7 support for f6 pro and nothing for f6. Realme also didn't mention wifi 7 support in their gt 6 official website. Is this disabled or something?

Some reviewers are saying that this phone supports Wifi 7.
                                    Is this actually true?
                                    I believe that the chipset is the one that supports Wifi 7 but it may not be enabled by Xiaomi.

Dear xiaomi, enough usb-2, please usb-3 already

MahmoudC7M, 04 Jul 2024Guys This Phone Can get Up new updatesMaybe you bought a Chinese version
                                        Is it Poco F6 or Redmi Turbo 3?