Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro

Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro

RishiGuru, 10 Apr 2022I am thinking of not updating my Poco M2 Pro from here on .... moreIf you are scared of your phone becoming laggy with an update, just get a stock android phone like Pixel. Simple as that.

Kazi, 10 Feb 2022Which is Better Redmi Note 10 lite or Poco M2 Pro? They are basically the same phone. Poco M2 Pro charges faster.

Mubin, 16 Oct 2021Which is good for camera poco m2 pro vs realme 8 vs realme ... moreRelame 8 Pro has good lossless zoom. However, 9 Pro has a very good camera. I think you shold save up for it.

• Tanvir

by downgrading, Currently using 11.0.3 stable version.
No problem, no issue at all.

onesujeet, 17 Feb 2022Absolutely right. My poco m2 pro ui also crashes occasional... moreI am thinking of not updating my Poco M2 Pro from here on . My phone is currently running:

Model: M2003J6CI
MIUI Version: 12.5.3.0 Stable (RJPINXM)
Android Version: 11 (RKQ1.200826.002)
Android Security Patch: 1st Jan, 2022

The phone has passed 1.5 years software lifecycle of the expected 3 years, so from here on at least for Xiaomi it may well go down the drain with planned obsolesce. The software seems reasonably stable, though MIUI is relatively buggy.

What are your opinions? Will M2 Pro get Android 12?

• MD.muzahid hasan

My phone .was ok for few days .when I switched off .and then switch on my device my volume button is dancing and and .volume up .showing ..even I do not press the button.if I try to fix .or re start mood it goes to data wipe mood .data recovery 5.0

Last update is really annoying.please xioami authority take necessary step to fix the bug..and stay connected ....writing from Bangladesh.

• Raja

Before week I got a update notifications from poco, I have done the update after update that my phone behave like dancing screenšŸ˜…. This update one of the worst update I ever seen. So please change it or fix the bug as soon as possible

• Zidan

It's upgradeable to android 11 and miui 12.5

RishiGuru, 14 Jan 2022Lets admit it, MIUI is buggy. Perhaps it is the most heavil... moreAbsolutely right. My poco m2 pro ui also crashes occasionally I don't even play games on it but still.

• Techie

Kazi, 10 Feb 2022Which is Better Redmi Note 10 lite or Poco M2 Pro? Those phones are same don't confuse with it.

• Kazi

Which is Better Redmi Note 10 lite or Poco M2 Pro?

• Basheer Elettil

I bought a POCO M2 Pro mobile phone for my son on 19-07-2021. But its ear speaker does not work occasionally

• Odis

Poco m2 pro good but it been long days game turbo is not update and many other thing.

Aakash, 23 Sep 2021After MIUI 12.0.1 global stable update there are several bu... moreLets admit it, MIUI is buggy. Perhaps it is the most heavily modded Android ever existed. Even though my Poco M2 Pro is currently running MIUI 12.5.2 over Android 11 and Oct, 2021 security patch I am not statisfied with the user experience. The phone is a great example of great hardware spoiled by un-optimized software and low level of quality control.

• Rexx

Anonymous, 20 Oct 2021does this have google dialer ?No

does this have google dialer ?

Prodigal Son, 30 Sep 2021Turn on miui optimization in developer options to resolve t... moreI had disabled it for installing vanced, now it worked. Thanks.

• Mubin

Which is good for camera poco m2 pro vs realme 8 vs realme 7 pro ? Please tell me at a row.

onesujeet, 09 Sep 2021I got the android 11 update too. I was expecting MIUI 12.5 ... moreTurn on miui optimization in developer options to resolve the non attachment of files bug.