Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro

Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro

• Aakash

After MIUI 12.0.1 global stable update there are several bugs which we are facing
1. Earpiece stoped functioning permanently
2. Lags frequently
3. Battery drains faster than earlier
4.Network connectivity frequently fluctuates (not the service providers issue)

• ASHRAF ANSARI

onesujeet, 09 Sep 2021I got the android 11 update too. I was expecting MIUI 12.5 ... morejust factory reset the phone.

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2021Poco m2 pro i actually wanted to get that instead of the m3 pro but unfortunately it isn't available in my country. i just can't find it anywhere, so i think i'll be getting the m3 pro instead.

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2021which one is better for gaming: poco m2 pro or poco m3 pro?Poco m2 pro

which one is better for gaming: poco m2 pro or poco m3 pro?

onesujeet, 09 Sep 2021I got the android 11 update too. I was expecting MIUI 12.5 ... moreNo such issues on my Poco M2 Pro. However I performed hard factory reset on my phone.

RishiGuru, 09 Sep 2021Yesterday, received Android 11 OTA update on my Poco M2 Pro... moreI got the android 11 update too. I was expecting MIUI 12.5 as well but poco just don't want to give it .
After the A11 update 3 finger screenshot is not working, I can't attach files in gmail also battery drains faster now.

onesujeet, 16 Aug 2021Maybe in 2022Yesterday, received Android 11 OTA update on my Poco M2 Pro. I am from India.

Update version: MIUI V12.0.1.0.RJPINXM

Model: M2003J6CI
Android Version: 11 RKQ1.200826.002
Android security patch level: 01-Aug-2021
MIUI Version: MIUI Global 12.0.1 Stable

As usual performed hard factory reset after Android 11 update. Will need an weekend to provide my thoughts on latest update.

Nahian, 19 May 2021Redmi note 10 is same priced as m2 pro, but have more bette... moreHow can you say that processor on poco m2pro is far Better than redmi note 10 processor

Abir, 10 Mar 2021Mine tooReset phone

• Abir

Dave, 07 Aug 2021I used poco m2 past 10 months but last 2 days network probl... moreI am using it and have no issues now.

• Hassan

RishiGuru, 03 Aug 2021When will Poco M2 Pro receive MIUI 12.5 over Android 11?Maybe in 2022

• sushant

Dave, 07 Aug 2021I used poco m2 past 10 months but last 2 days network probl... moresame problem i am facing now

• Dave

I used poco m2 past 10 months but last 2 days network problem occurred that is network connection is active but data cannot able to use. So I'm not able to saw whatsapp, mail etc. How can I rectify this problem

When will Poco M2 Pro receive MIUI 12.5 over Android 11?

• Naseef

Samiun arefeen polen, 05 Jun 2021Restart ur phnMy ear speaker not working

Anonymous, 14 Jul 2021This spec sheet destroy everything except flagships HOLY... moreThe Poco M2 Pro aka Redmi Note 9 Pro (Global variant) is a one of the best smartphone you can buy for INR 11.4K ($153). Back in Oct, 2020 I got the 6/64 GB memory variant at this price after card discounts. It is a great phone, but for $30 more the Honor 9X Pro (Global variant) is even better.

This spec sheet destroy everything except flagships

HOLY MOTHER

Is this phone available in Nigeria? And how much is it in phone stores I don't trust online stores