Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro

Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro

• Dave

I used poco m2 past 10 months but last 2 days network problem occurred that is network connection is active but data cannot able to use. So I'm not able to saw whatsapp, mail etc. How can I rectify this problem

When will Poco M2 Pro receive MIUI 12.5 over Android 11?

• Naseef

Samiun arefeen polen, 05 Jun 2021Restart ur phnMy ear speaker not working

Anonymous, 14 Jul 2021This spec sheet destroy everything except flagships HOLY... moreThe Poco M2 Pro aka Redmi Note 9 Pro (Global variant) is a one of the best smartphone you can buy for INR 11.4K ($153). Back in Oct, 2020 I got the 6/64 GB memory variant at this price after card discounts. It is a great phone, but for $30 more the Honor 9X Pro (Global variant) is even better.

This spec sheet destroy everything except flagships

HOLY MOTHER

Is this phone available in Nigeria? And how much is it in phone stores I don't trust online stores

• Hungrybug

Ashraful, 26 Apr 2021When room temperature getting higher the device charge it s... moreholymother😂

• Samiun arefeen polen

Anonymous, 25 May 2021My ear speaker not working.. Solution? Restart ur phn

Anonymous, 18 May 2021My floating window is not working 😭😭why my window only shaking not floating

TheArtist, 24 May 2021This is the worst phone I ever had. Caller can't hear ... moreI am inline with your views. Poco provides so much specs for such a small price that it cut corners on the aspect that makes these smart devices a phone in the first place.

To me call reception quality, call quality & loudness of the receiver is very important. This is where Poco sometimes falters. I have seen for similarly priced Vivo & Oppo phones have much lower specs but provides stellar call quality & stability. I am speaking as per my experience.

aj, 26 May 2021I am using this phone from last 9 months, my experience was... moreclean/rub your receiver with tooth brush as accumulated dust will be removed.

• aj

I am using this phone from last 9 months, my experience was good but from few days I getting trouble from receiver speaker can't here receiver voice I was to use speaker or earphone to listing sound. so i need a solution for it if any know the solution plz rlpy to this comment

• lucky

in poco m2 pro ,the charging problem i faced,charging autometically connect and disconnet,how toh solve it please reply

My ear speaker not working.. Solution?

Nahian, 19 May 2021Redmi note 10 is same priced as m2 pro, but have more bette... moreBro see release dates of both devices

This is the worst phone I ever had. Caller can't hear me most of the time.. Need to restart many times a day. Frustrated with this phone and I sold it. Never ever buying a buggy Redmi/Poco phone ever..

• Nahian

AD, 22 Mar 2021Which phone alternative to M2 Pro at similar price and qual... moreRedmi note 10 is same priced as m2 pro, but have more better specifications than it !

AIYAAD, 12 May 2021redmi note 9 pro is better : only one thing to keep better ... moreThanks

Jas, 05 Jan 2021Why poco m2pro not support otg I find every settings But... moreMy floating window is not working 😭😭

• jON

my phone is fall, and got dmaged power button, now that's not working and heating 120 degree that button, why?