Xiaomi Poco M3

Xiaomi Poco M3

Ram, 18 Dec 2020I bought my Poco M3 a couple of days ago and I noticed the ... moreAre you saying iPhone 11 battery life is better than this?

Hasan, 15 Dec 2020Amazing but true, Nowadays Smartphones are loaded with 48 M... moreYou need processor for that not camera, games and video are where weak processors show what they are.

Ram, 18 Dec 2020I bought my Poco M3 a couple of days ago and I noticed the ... moreYes it is because poco m3 use snapdragon 662 so the battery easily drained even the battery capacity is 6000mAh... You should buy redmi 9 even though its battery capacity just 5020mAh but bcs it use mediatek helio g80 ,the battery doesn't drain easily... If you chose 4/64 the price is same with pocom3

• Ram

I bought my Poco M3 a couple of days ago and I noticed the 6000mAh doesn't really stand on it's feature as I compared it with my iPhone 11, both were charged at the same. time, my iPhone 11'a battery lasts longer than my Poco M3 considering it's big battery. The camera isn't that bad for as long as you just the settings. Playing Mobile Legends, marvel Super War were smooth just like they said adjust the settings so it won't lag. I was just sooo disappointed with the battery as it doesn't look 6000mAh to me.

Seems like a bargain for a little over 100 pounds.

• Diablo

Jee, 10 Dec 2020Poco m3 or redmi note 9?Redmi note 9

BigFatPastry, 15 Dec 2020Doesn't RN9 have a MTK processor?Redmi note 9 4g isn't the same phone as redmi note 9. I know it's confusing
Redmi note 9 4g : https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_9_4g-10609.php
Redmi note 9:

main nahi batao ga, 15 Dec 2020i am totally confused between techno pova & poco M3 bot... morePoco has 1080 resolution............Pova has 720............enough said.

• Dude

Hasan, 15 Dec 2020Amazing but true, Nowadays Smartphones are loaded with 48 M... moreya why do they do that and also why do they put dumb depth and macro cameras on the back that look trash. i don't think they know the difference between the acting like a flagship and actually being a flagship. a prime example is the oneplus nord ngl it is an amazing phone, but the macro is trash and it looks worse than just using digital zoom or cropping in the picture. also this looks like oneplus 8t cyberpunk phone with the color scheme lol.

• main nahi batao ga

i am totally confused between techno pova & poco M3 both are cool devices but in camera,processor & screen resolution poco beat pova so i think i should buy poco if someone have any good suggestion for me then plz tell have a good day bye bye.

Farhan7, 14 Dec 2020Redmi note 9 4g and poco m3 are same except camera and bac... moreDoesn't RN9 have a MTK processor?

• Hasan

Amazing but true, Nowadays Smartphones are loaded with 48 MP/ 64 MP camera sensors but lack or total absence of 4K video recording.

154H endurance rating, unbeatable at this price point, the only let down is the processor to screen resolution ratio, the 662 simply cant push so many pixels smoothly.

• Funny

Starlord, 12 Dec 2020Awesome mobile, mind blowing specification.please don'... moreNot spreading rumours. Here are some examples of phones in same price segment with the M3: Oppo A53 using SD460, Realme C15 using G35.

• Farhan7

Redmi note 9 4g and poco m3 are same except camera and back design

• dude...

for the features and processor, it needed more battery capacity to last longer. the camera features doesn't matter much if it doesn't promise a good light balance. there are a lot of other phones, cheaper price with much better specs than this.

• dpt

good day. does anyone know whether this phone have notification led/light or not. thank you in advance.

• Abdullah

Jee, 10 Dec 2020Poco m3 or redmi note 9?Redmi Note 9 dude. Dont even think about getting poco m3 if you can get redmi note 9

• Piku

What is the SAR value of this phone? what will be the price for India?

Irfan Iqbal, 11 Dec 2020Does it plays pubg smoothly or not?I think yes maybee