Xiaomi Poco M3

Xiaomi Poco M3

• jahak

i got un update v 12.0.11.0 should i update or no

• PrinceJecx

chocomintae, 28 Oct 2021worst phone ive ever had. first time it got black screened ... moreI;m very disappointed to this company. I worked hard to buy this and now my money is wasted due to this issue. How to fix that issue com'on do something.Now i don't have cellphone. I cannot afford to buy another one,

Lots of bugs... 🤯🤯🤯🤯

radgeford, 28 Oct 2021I hope this Company will be banned "IF" cannot re... moreThe deadboot issue is only connected with Poco M3 and Redmi 9T. It's factory assembly issue. Other Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco phones are working fine......

kmlln, 29 Oct 2021i formated my sd card through my phone because it said that... moreSadly they can't. It's a factory assembly issue. I went to the Xiaomi store and they said ONLY majority of Poco M3 and Redmi 9T got this issue, coz both of them have identical imternal hardware.

Shom Gerry, 28 Oct 2021Do you guys think a MIUI 12.5 Stable update could solve thi... morelikely no, this phone will dead before the update even got install

i formated my sd card through my phone because it said that there is an issue to the sd card but now I can no longer see it in my phone. i want to reboot it but due to dead boot issues I can't and the latest version of poco m3 is already downloaded (V12.0.11.0) and it needs to be restart but then again I can't. i wish POCO will fix this issue.

• Shom Gerry

Do you guys think a MIUI 12.5 Stable update could solve this issue?

I hope this Company will be banned "IF" cannot replace all owners deadboot Xiaomi POCO M3. after update. I loose time, effort, and stress because I used my phone with my bussiness as communication.

• chocomintae

M Awais, 27 Oct 2021today i got an update of v12.0.11 global. Should I update o... morejust dont update. mine gets black screened for the third time

• chocomintae

worst phone ive ever had. first time it got black screened was when i rebooted it, then got it repaired at the shop with warranty, and now it happened again after the software update. just dont buy this. im fed up bcs now i need to send it to shop and maybe got it factory resetted again (means i will lose all my previous phone data). only used it around 10 months.

elusaisoares, 25 Oct 2021it just happened to me and I am devastatedDont try, cant fix it anymore

• M Awais

today i got an update of v12.0.11 global. Should I update or will my device get bricked if I do so ? Please answer.

• elusaisoares

seonhwa, 22 Oct 2021Don't buy this phone. It has an issue with the PMIC ha... moreit just happened to me and I am devastated

• Poland POCO M3 Globa

Update POCO M3 (Global version) to Android 11 (MIUI 12.5.2.0)
on October 4, 2021 in Poland.

Data transfer: 2.5 GB
Faster, but WiFi still poor.

• COBA

today .. new rom update .. global V12.0.11 .. after reboot .. new bricks .. .. second time in 3 months .. this time totally dead .. :(

• Shafeeq

seonhwa, 22 Oct 2021Don't buy this phone. It has an issue with the PMIC ha... moreDon't but this phone.I have same issue with my phone. I restart my phone then it do not turn on, then after several hours it got turn on. Now after 1 to 2 months my phone was not working properly it has a lot of bugs then i shutdown my phone then it do not turn of after attempting more than hundred times. Now I have given my phone to xioami customer service center they said that my phone will be repaired in 2 weeks. Now let's see what Happen.

• Wasim

Poco M3 has serious issue every second device turn OFF and then doesnt switch ON..
My Device was in warranty and i summit it to care office and after 10 days they replaced my PCB with new imei number..
i was happly using my device but after 7 days my second device also dead now i m waiting for my second replacement..