Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G

Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G

• Silu

Only single led flash light is working

GOOD NEWS.

You can now update to MIUI 13.0.2.0 Global Version, Poco fixed the Booting system. Also the 90hz refresh is now fixed too.

• Vijay

you have to know, 16 Apr 2022i have this phone and im curious that does it work with usb... moreYes

I user, 07 May 2022The phone has one main problem - proximity sensor doesn... moreMy has same problem. During calls display never turns off during the day on sunny bright light. It could be issue of sun light sensor and proximity too. At service center refused to repair because as they said: it is known issue not related to replace hardware.... I fixed the problem like this: Sold the smartphone and change the brand! Now Im happy Nokia user with no such problems like Pico's.

• Eizo

As of May 9, 2022, 09:00, the Xiaomi POCO M3 Pro 5G has been updated into MIUI 13 Stable, and an Android version of 12. I have tested the 90hz issue, it seems it's now fixed. I've been on a 5g data since, and it does not lag anymore. It seems the 90hz issue in only exist below MIUI ver. 13. It's a great update.

• I user

The phone has one main problem - proximity sensor doesn't work on sun light. Indoor works properly but when you are outside the screen doesn't switch off when you talk. Accidently with eye you may touch some other task icons and I've been canceled my talks a lot by this way. No one internet solution I found solving the problem. I tried calibration, google sotre aps, hard resent and no success finally. I traced the problem in forums and it is dated early in 2021 for many Xiaomi phones incl. Poco. So 1+ years more it is not solved in MIUI updates. It is shame to sell devices with issues like that in present days! Shame Xiaomi. Shame. This Poco was my first ever and will stay my last forever Chinese brand phone. Totally disapointed.

you have to suffer, 21 Apr 2022miui. you can install custom rom if you wantthanks

does it have custom rom or gsi rom?

• Saket

Motionblur, 08 Apr 2022Stay only on MIUI 12.5.3 enhanced do not update to miui 13Why don't update

• I hate poco m3

Tmaire, 05 Mar 2022I bought the poco m3 and the phone just shuts off for itsel... morePoco m3 is a phone you don't have to buy ,it switches off after 2 months

abdullah alotaibi, 21 Apr 2022does this phone have custom rom? miui. you can install custom rom if you want

• abdullah alotaibi

does this phone have custom rom?

i have this phone and im curious that does it work with usb headset by using otg??

• SussyPOCOM3PRO5G

90hz screen? Hahaha no

djcorpuz0422, 02 Mar 2022hey actually it doesdo i need 3rd party screenrecording app for mic and system sounds?? or stock screenrecorder?

Motionblur, 08 Apr 2022Stay only on MIUI 12.5.3 enhanced do not update to miui 13my phone doesnt have any miui 13 update so thats a good sign for me.

• Eizo

Motionblur, 08 Apr 2022Stay only on MIUI 12.5.3 enhanced do not update to miui 13can you please explain why?

Eizo, 04 Apr 2022can i ask? does the 90hz refresh rate still exist on the so... moreyes

• Motionblur

Stay only on MIUI 12.5.3 enhanced do not update to miui 13

• Eizo

can i ask? does the 90hz refresh rate still exist on the software of Poco m3 pro 5g? On today 2022 April

• bakainu87

Bought this phone as a replacement for my aging Redmi 5 Plus, and it was the best decision of my life. This is the smoothest phone I've ever had, almost no lag at all. Camera was also good (and the sound quality is great! Something that Xiaomi usually is behind). 2 months in and I haven't had any problems with it. I only wished the screen was brighter, though I hear this is intentional with the MIUI 12.5 update to avoid display retention problem (many of Xiaomi's phone have this problem)