Xiaomi Poco M5

Poco m5 6/128 is a much better choice than Redmi 13c 😊

• Hijacus
    • 610
    • 09 Feb 2024

Hazker, 08 Feb 2024Can anyone tell me is it better that i buy this phone or xi... morepoco m5 6/128

• Hazker
      • sr$
      • 08 Feb 2024

Can anyone tell me is it better that i buy this phone or xiaomi redmi 13c?

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2024Updated my Poco M5 to HyperOS and now it drains battery fas... moreCan you go back to your original miui?

• Rohan
          • XRJ
          • 28 Jan 2024

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2024Updated my Poco M5 to HyperOS and now it drains battery fas... moreBrother! 🤔 How did you get hyper os update . I also have the same phone but didn't get hyper os update till now .

• H I V
            • tA$
            • 22 Jan 2024

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2024Updated my Poco M5 to HyperOS and now it drains battery fas... moreHmmm...I think the new OS should be named HyperdrainOS instead of HyoerOS if it's drain battery faster...

• w
              • wzpipps
              • KZ8
              • 21 Jan 2024

Phone works great, or at least for me. Since I'm looking for entry-level phone around RM500, this phone would probably be one of the best options out there. I got the 6/128 variant for that price, with the Helio G99? A deal i cannot pass for a very low price for sure. I tried multiple games on it, and i wouldn't say it had Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 experience, but it's works very good for that price. Multitasking runs properly, since it's using UFS 2.2! If you're some kind of budget guy and finding phone to use and play games with low price, this is definitely a go. Would recommend. By the way, it's still receiving update this year, I got the HyperOS and Android 14 update a few days back.

• t7R
                • 20 Jan 2024

Updated my Poco M5 to HyperOS and now it drains battery faster than my brother's Poco M5 which is still on MIUI 13.

• N
                  • Nikesh Khatiwada
                  • XZZ
                  • 01 Jan 2024

• mFd
                    • 25 Dec 2023

Redmi 10 user, 01 Dec 2023You liar, I already using miui 14 in redmi 10 4/64 and can ... moreIndeed You are A fool have you Forgotten That It Depends on The Processor

• Hira
                      • XWA
                      • 17 Dec 2023

I went to buy this phone but it was taking too much time to first opening set up. Is it normal or problem please tell if anyone know this matter?

• 6c3
                        • 15 Dec 2023

He was telling the truth. 4GB ram is bad for miui 14

• Redmi 10 user
                          • Kx4
                          • 01 Dec 2023

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2023Miui 14 need more ram dont force your phone if only 4 gb ra... moreYou liar, I already using miui 14 in redmi 10 4/64 and can run smoothly. Stop arguing if you not use that.

• 84G
                            • 17 Nov 2023

john, 15 Nov 2023this phone received android 13 update with miui 14. moderat... moreMiui 14 need more ram dont force your phone if only 4 gb ram. Extension would not help just makes laggy

• j
                              • john
                              • xhp
                              • 15 Nov 2023

this phone received android 13 update with miui 14. moderator please update the information

Tahireasy, 28 Oct 2023I want this phone but I'm afraid it will feel very hea... moreHave you bought it yet? I have this phone, it's light and slim.

• xjH
                                  • 01 Nov 2023

This is the most cheaper phone with g99 chipset, but 500 nits its not good under sunlight and it dosnt has gyro, €100 for 4/64. Many phone 128 or 256 gb under €100 but think back this is helio g99

• xjH
                                    • 01 Nov 2023

Tahireasy, 28 Oct 2023I want this phone but I'm afraid it will feel very hea... morePoco x5 isn't heavy and slim

• T
                                      • Tahireasy
                                      • r3a
                                      • 28 Oct 2023

The Man With A Heart, 01 May 2023Everyone be sure this phone is so amazing at the price, Inf... moreI want this phone but I'm afraid it will feel very heavy and thicker in the hand. Please can any user tell me how it feels in the hand?

• LsQ
                                        • 15 Oct 2023

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2023Now only €100yep, got mine for like 115 USD, the 6/128 GB version.

Can't complain, it works quite decently.