Xiaomi Poco X2

Xiaomi Poco X2

• Gof of thunder

after getting upgrad version 12.1.2 my phone is getting over heat while gaming

• Sanu varkey

I update my poco x2 miui 12. After updation the touch screen and some times the phone will turn back and the home screen is blurred

• Amir

I had updated my Poco X2 to MIUI 12.1.2. Android 11
Then my phone got lag and in homescreen, I'm unable to take recent tabs after the update.

Gaurav Mathur, 29 Jan 2021Poco x2 is best.Actually no, poco f1 is better!

Bishal, 01 Sep 2020Which smartphone should i buy under 20000 rupee✍, Moto G 5G

• Gaurav Mathur

Poco x2 is best.

Alexa, 28 Jan 2021I am using POCOX2 for four months. Not a single problemI am using LG G8X for four months. Not a single problem. Just that by paying INR 1K more I am experiencing flagship performance and you that of an mid-ranger.

Now the choice is yours. :)

• Alexa

Andi, 04 Sep 2020Real cheap Chinese phone. A lot of bugs; fake sensor; heati... morepocox2 is best

• Alexa

RishiGuru, 08 Dec 2020For that price, you should have gone and spend 1,000 more t... moreI am using POCOX2 for four months. Not a single problem

Where is the data saver option In poco x2

Guest, 12 Dec 2020Received mine a few months ago. If you do not seriously min... moreOnly on advance Low budget thas it...

I felt lag issue some times .after reboot it will become ultra smooth how to solve this lag issue. When did the next updates

Which is a better option? This or a Motorola Fusion plus?

• Aneesh

Shadan, 12 Nov 2020There is a problem with this update Find device is closed ... moreI am facing same problem. Touch was not working so I gave for service center they informed like motherboard was corrupted and they replaced it. After that this find device closes unexpectedly issue started. It has been almost 2 weeks till this issue not cleared..

• Guest

Received mine a few months ago. If you do not seriously mind the current MIUI 12 Battery drain issues, this is a solid pick! If you still want to save up more on battery life, the option for 60hz is there :)

I am planning to flash a custom ROM after I unlock the bootloader so wont have battery drain anymore :)

Pooja , 23 Nov 2020Such a bad experience .I have bought Poco X2 from Flipkart ... moreFor that price, you should have gone and spend 1,000 more to get the LG G8X Dual Screen phone from Flipkart BBD sale. G8X is a true flagship device with Snapdragon 855.

• Raju

Sharukh, 12 Nov 2020While opening the camera showing error Its showing after t... moreBro ...I also face the same problem ...how could you solve it ??

• Pooja

Such a bad experience .I have bought Poco X2 from Flipkart 2 weeks back. I got flickering problem after 10days. Whole display is blinking.
According to the policy, if you get a faulty product and you come to know about it after 10days. You cannot replace it. In my case same has happened. So I visit mi service center, their he said it will be repaired in 1week. It's been 15days it's not done yet. Poor service.
I'm so disappointed with this brand. So irresponsible and poor service. I'll never go by mi brand and won't suggest also.
It's so frustrating that you pay 17000/- and you get a faulty product and you won't get it's replacement or repair in time.

• Shadan

There is a problem with this update
Find device is closed unexpectedly ....we r having a problem fix it as soon as possible.....bad experience

• Sharukh

While opening the camera showing error
Its showing after the 12.0.2 update