Xiaomi Poco X2

Xiaomi Poco X2

• DJ Stan

Don't buy this phone because this phone used only 6months ya 8months after major issue face
automatic Camera off, touch issue, motherborad dead issue I face this problem and service very cheap and slow. So don't waste your money Guy's I waste my money and very disappointed

• Vipin

Juts updated poco x2 and now my phone camara is not working

• Hyderabadi

Using poco X2 since a year. No problem at all.

Impressive camera but not so good picture and video processing.
120hz screen is like butter and give a day full battery.
730g processor is a great processor. Face no heating issue or lags. Not for heavy gaming, heating is not a problem but the processor is not very strong.

Only downside
Miui has lot of bugs, useless apps that cannot be disabled and the ui is not a great experience. However it provides lots of useful features.
Could be better if poco come up with its own ui with stock android experience as OnePlus phones do.

One the best worst phone and worst decision to buy this phone. using this phone almost since 1.5 year with various type of problem for miui bugs..

Akshat, 13 Sep 2021Please don't buy poco x2 phone. After using this phone... moreFacing the same issue worst phone ever

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2021Camera not working after 1yr usageI am phasing the same issue after one year use and my phone is completely dead now. Very much dissapointed with this product

• Pawan

I m totally satisfied. With this phone.

Camera not working after 1yr usage

• Naushad

Same problem in my phone

Akshat, 13 Sep 2021Please don't buy poco x2 phone. After using this phone... moreNo you're completely wrong. I've been using X2 for more than a year and it's working without any problem. Make sure to use the storage upto the mark of 100gb l. Dont go beyond 100 gb.

Akshat, 13 Sep 2021Please don't buy poco x2 phone. After using this phone... moreBut I don't Have any problems

• Akshat

Please don't buy poco x2 phone. After using this phone for 1 year and 3 months camera will not work and later a week mobile touch will not work. They use cheap quality material in their phone. When you will go to service center they will say that we have to change the motherboard of your mobile and that will cost you 10000INR. I bouht my phone for 21000 and now I have to pay 10000 more on it. This is the worse phone and there is no help from company side.

Please give Camera update🙏📷.... Object detailing, blurring issues nd Video stability are not good

• Few minutes

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2021My Poco X2 is dead. I Can't switch on. I bought about ... moreBuy new one ok

• Manas

Andris, 30 Jul 2021I don't think so, cause the battery is just fine, scre... moreX2 have liquid cooling too

My Poco X2 is dead. I Can't switch on. I bought about a year ago from online store. Any help?

• B13

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2021Great phone for gaming. But I have faced few problems, like... moreEvery month change ur fingerprint. Then ur fingerprint working smooth .

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2021Great phone for gaming. But I have faced few problems, like... moreYou can remove and install a new fingerprint scanner, that's not a huge deal. I bought mine already used for 1.5 years, and this is my about 8th month using it, and I still haven't gotten any issues with it.

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2021How? It's a 3 year old phone with a smaller screen, sm... moreI don't think so, cause the battery is just fine, screen isn't too big or small, and the notch has some very good features in it! I have infra red facial recognition! That's very nice. Overall, this is a very good phone. If you prefer the X2, it's all fine, i believe that that's a good phone too. I'm just saying that I prefer my poco F1 better. Thus, i have a liquid cooling too. Ok, bye.

Andris, 04 Feb 2021Actually no, poco f1 is better!How? It's a 3 year old phone with a smaller screen, smaller battery and ugly notch. The only thing it has going for it is a better chipset. Poco x2 is a better package overall