Xiaomi Poco X2

Xiaomi Poco X2

It's plastic frame, not aluminium

• Akib

Not gonna lie but 730g is not good enough!
Would have liked if they gave 855 . I am not saying that 730g is bad but 855 or 855+ would be better . But this supposed to be a budget phone i am not expecting too much . Hope they launch poco f2 in Q2! . And i have a question poco is only available in India is it going to get called pocophone again?

• İlham Muxta

Why did't 5G?

• I'mPhone

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2020I think it is rebranded K30. Watch the You Tube video on K3... moreWill wait JerryRigEverything's systematic bend test instead. Maybe will have scratches at level 3 with deeper grooves at level 4.

Venkat_maq, 28 Jan 2020Poco fone s d last 2years best flagship killer one.. Y poco... morePoco no longer exists, lol

Hopefully there will be an F2 because this is a joke.

Poco is a geek phone, what's with the pimp colours and no black option? I'm sure they'll have a black one, too.

• Venkat_maq

Poco fone s d last 2years best flagship killer one.. Y poco x2!! u can name its xiaomi redmi k30 or pro, poco next level comes mean its sd 865 or 855+ it's camera better than all other 2019(flagships) brands like 64mp+selfies 32mp and one thing sd 730g aha ah, ips display toooo u guys crazy foolish

I think it is rebranded K30. Watch the You Tube video on K30 bend test. You will see how fragile and delicate this phone is

• Imo

Ak, 28 Jan 2020Its not poco F2 it's X2 it's rebrand for global release of ... moreYes man you are absolutely right.

• Mamun

We had great expectation that Poco will be totally different phone.
Now w can see rebrandin.
Shame...

It brings the level of this phone to xiaomi mi 9t, just with a 120hz display, wasted. Please provide me information of F2, at least when it releases

• Hello

• Ak

HutHutHut, 28 Jan 2020Are you sure its using Snapdragon 730G ... ?! In 2018 the P... moreIts not poco F2 it's X2 it's rebrand for global release of K30 pro.
F2 surely will be the flagship killer again!

• HutHutHut

Are you sure its using Snapdragon 730G ... ?! In 2018 the Poco F1 used the Snapdragon 845 ... So one would assume that the X2 would use 2020's flagship chipset. I don't think your specs have been confirmed by either Xiaomi or Poco ... These maybe just your own preliminary estimations.

I guess this is the redmi k30 global release, not mi 10t. Guess the mi note 10 rebrand worked.

Errrr SD 730, wtf... Bad choice.

Lol...what a troll

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2020I don't like rebranded phone. Boring, boring & boring.And I hate the way they confuse us by giving the global variant a different name.
They could simply add a "G" so that we know it's the Global version.

• lol