Xiaomi Poco X3

Xiaomi Poco X3

• arnob

Mak, 19 Sep 2021Does anyone else phone feel the phone is slower after 12.5 ... morei am facing it :)

• salman

Ranjan Yadav, 23 Sep 2021This phone is one of the badest phone don't buy gauys ... morethats damn true.i had this for 2 days sold it....

• Ranjan Yadav

This phone is one of the badest phone don't buy gauys .it doesn't even runs smoothly don't buy I'd lag hang to much

• Mak

Does anyone else phone feel the phone is slower after 12.5 update.
Like the gestures feel super sluggish.

• naveen

where i want to buy

• ErjonVelsula

Milf, 06 Aug 2021I dont if i am only who dont have ADS, 2 months of using, n... moreThat ir Truly right.. i bought Poco X3 .. i Like this Phone .. it is The Best phone whith this Price ❤️

Mohian, 06 Aug 2021Yes, TodayYes u got Android 11

MPop, 01 Sep 2021Which one is the best: Xiaomi Poco X3, Xiaomi Poco X3NFC, X... morePoco x3 and Poco x3 nfc are literally same devices.The differences between them are one has nfc feature other one hasn't,nfc one's battery capacity is 5160 mAh where Poco x3 has 6000 mAh battery and Poco x3 is 10 gram heavier than the nfc version.
Poco x3 pro has a much stronger chipset.so,if u want more power then go for Poco x3 pro.
Poco x3 and nfc version will be slightly better in camera comparison though.
So,you can prefer them in terms of camera

• MPop

Which one is the best: Xiaomi Poco X3, Xiaomi Poco X3NFC, Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro? Thanx

Anyone got 12.5? I just downloaded and waiting to install as my battery is low. But it disappeared... No update now

Bkm, 30 Jun 2021 I m have Auto toch problem in my poco x3! I don't kno... moreI used to have a problem with mine where it seemed there were places where it did not respond to my touch. What I did was put the poco x3 to factory reset after backing up my data to a pc. It is now good as when it was newly bought. I just don't know if it was an app that caused it.

I dont if i am only who dont have ADS, 2 months of using, no single ad on my Poco X3. This is BRUTAL MACHINE. I cant believe it is only 150€ in UAE where i bought. Never, NEVER ask someone is it worth it.. Just get your money and PAY. Monster of phone!

• Mohian

Rr, 30 Jul 2021Does any1 received android 11 update???Yes, Today

• John

#SmoothAF my bottom! I've been using this phone for a few months now and MIUI is still a laggy joke. I flashed custom ROM on it and never looked back. Frankly speaking, if you have the knowledge to install custom ROM, do it immediately if you buy this or any other Poco phones.

• Rr

Does any1 received android 11 update???

Bit heavy but this is real boys toy...go for it..only plastic back cover is little unsatisfied while playing music's...battery back up is awesome, overall 95/100

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2021Yepbut when?? :((

Hyru, 15 Jul 2021poco x3 india will receive android 11?Yep

• Hyru

poco x3 india will receive android 11?