Xiaomi Poco X3

Xiaomi Poco X3

• jabed

poco x3 has call recording option??
any one answer me please who used this phone

• hh

Anonymous, 26 Jan 20216 hours is pretty low. ok thanks

Mr.Genius.360, 24 Jan 2021POCO X3 does deliver stellar battery life. The phone can la... moreI have 2 years and half tablet with 10.8 inch display with 16nm soc that is power hungry and with simular battery I have 7+ hours screen on time with heavy non stop usage. Browsing for couple hours, Watching half a movie, watching lots YouTube, watching lots of twitch and playing a game. Add to that when browsing I use music app as well.

Mr.Genius.360, 24 Jan 2021POCO X3 does deliver stellar battery life. The phone can la... more6 hours is pretty low.

• des

does it support ..VOLTE ?

Sayem , 12 Jan 2021Poco x3 6000 mp battery drain test result ????POCO X3 does deliver stellar battery life. The phone can last over a full day even on days with heavy usage that involves a few hours of gaming and video streaming. I was able to get anywhere between 6-7 hours of screen on time with intensive usage.

• Fyrha

I've got my POCO X3 NFC two days ago and i can say it's superb, from camera and gaming. So worth it every penny.
I'm from PHILIPPINES by the way. Don't think twice. It's a beast phone especially in gaming. ❤️🔥

• stillpolar

Farid.x47, 20 Jan 2021I would buy it if it had dedicated memory slot.it has a dedicated memory slot, read again

I would buy it if it had dedicated memory slot.

Hadi Nasir, 18 Jan 2021ThanksWill probably be available easily in physical stores. Hope you enjoy the device!

zilky, 15 Jan 2021YesThanks

• Hadi Nasir

poco user, 15 Jan 2021yeap. it has. Awesome. Thanks. Now I just need to find an online store that will send to my country Brunei

• Zorro

Chinese cameras are known to be v good too ..I'm using 1 ...it works fine & it's good despite some discrepancies at times ..I have used non chinese cameras too,they all are quite similar ..lol ..go invent 1 or buy d celebrities cameras at 20k to 30k ...if it doesn't show some minorities then I suggest instead of getting glasses ,wear a pair of binoculars...lol ...all of them make d cameras well ..it's just needs some fine tuning at times ..lol ...what a nut ...

Siddhant Pandey, 11 Jan 2021No people blame Chinese phones for having useless cameras. ... moreYour claims are super dumb. Please shut up. I can't even understand what you're saying.

Hadi Nasir, 13 Jan 2021Will this phone have English language setting?Yes

• poco user

Hadi Nasir, 13 Jan 2021Will this phone have English language setting?yeap. it has.

• Tirta yasa

In India Poco X3 no have NFC, but battery 6000 mAh
And in Indonesia Poco X3 = POCO X3 NFC and battery 5160 mAh

• Hadi Nasir

Will this phone have English language setting?

• Sayem

Poco x3 6000 mp battery drain test result ????

• Usama Yaseen

KUIVER12, 25 Nov 20201.POCO X3 COMMITTED SUICIDE with one their USP that is LOUD... moreThose half baked, self proclaimed techies are always spewing nonsense. I have experienced that sweet stereo sound but it has since gone with MIUI 12.0.4 update. I hope more people use the MIUI feedback app to register complaints to xiaomi. The least they can do is to give us an option to opt for stereo sound at its full power or just turn off the earpiece speaker for content playback.