Xiaomi Poco X3 GT

Xiaomi Poco X3 GT

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2021Wrong. X3 GT is better in performance as well but not much.... morein terms of performance f3 gt is similar. d1200 is a OC version of d1100

Raz, 30 Jul 2021Why no sd card??(((Because, all mobile brands slimming there smartphone.sd card and 3.5mm Jack's are taking much space.thats why they are removing one by one

• Raz

Why no sd card??(((

mickey , 29 Jul 2021but x3 pro is better in perfomance. Wrong. X3 GT is better in performance as well but not much. There are already video tests on both phones and it's always better than the 860. You must be confusing it with the Poco F3 and F3 GT where the F3 is definitely on top by alot.

• Anon.M

Joshi, 29 Jul 2021Poco x3 pro is a good phone but very heavy and thick like a... moreI personally prefer thicker phones as it feels much firmer and easier to hold then the other options

I wonder if this phone heats up while charging like the other 2 does.🤔

• Early Adopter

I'm going to drive 60 miles to find a 5G mast and stand under it (not 50metres awayfrom it)
to tell my friend I have downloaded 5G.
Then I will travel home and watch my 3D TV.

• PapaHot

If i have a chance to upgrade Poco X3 Pro to GT as a gamer, i think will sustain the SD 860, will put Amoled display and 5G ready.

• Fiery Sunday

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2021Nah people buy the X3 Pro solely for gaming purposes. The X... moreYeah the X3 Pro is much better at gaming, but the MTK Dimensity 1100 is much faster for about 6%.Has 5G ang better camera too. And I was kinda looking for a all arounder less that $400. Burns me to the core man. Should've waited :(

• Joshi

Fiery Sunday, 29 Jul 2021Damn, I just bought Poco X3 Pro.Poco x3 pro is a good phone but very heavy and thick like a brick. Poco x3 gt has got little lightweight and slim as well.

AryanVeer, 29 Jul 2021Now get ready to see a downgrade in your phone, this is one... morelet me guess because its mediatek? lol

• mickey

Anonymous, 28 Jul 2021Not this one. The X3 GT is a lot better than the X3 Pro in camerabut x3 pro is better in perfomance.

AryanVeer, 29 Jul 2021Now get ready to see a downgrade in your phone, this is one... moreNah people buy the X3 Pro solely for gaming purposes. The X3 GT is for both gaming and photography.

• Dude

Quite sure this has + -2400hz PWM like the regular X3, Pro, Mi 10T Lite and Mi 10T(Pro). Instant no buy, sh-t still gives me headaches and nausea. Go back to normal displays Xiaomi!!

I wish it has IP rating even just 53.

Fiery Sunday, 29 Jul 2021Damn, I just bought Poco X3 Pro.Now get ready to see a downgrade in your phone, this is one of the reason why I don't buy Mi phones

• bino

Phone Reviewer, 29 Jul 2021Is this better than global redmi note 10 pro? sooooooo far

it is somehow got a better glass protection and a lighter weight

• Fiery Sunday

Damn, I just bought Poco X3 Pro.

Is this better than global redmi note 10 pro?