Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

I feel disturbing with the 4cc-equivalent upper speaker, and 1cc-equivalent lower speaker.

Oh i thought why can't Xiaomi make it both speakers to be in 4cc-equivalent, don't it sound better and louder, bigger number is better for sound clarity i thought...why there is a need of 1cc-equivalent lower speaker, can't it be 4cc as well.

Sorry for my ignorant, i m not very tech savvy, so i m asking here...

Lukas, 13 Sep 2020Enough 64gb or buy 128gb?128GB

• Bignick69

I thought it has liquid cooling technology? Correct me if I'm wrong

• XiaomiSuck

meh, 13 Sep 2020I was think like that before for any new brand phone, 3 or ... moreLOL... Remember Mi Mix phone case?? What happens now?? Heard that still no update for it. Xiaomi is proven to be bad record at giving OS update. I rather use low specifications hardware with regular security patch and OS update than high or mid range hardware spec that only received security patch update like once a year and (empty promises to lured people to buy they products) OS update like twice (if you're lucky enough) or just once. Well good luck with it. It's your choice not mine though. And as I said, I'm done with whatever Xiaomi phone.

• Wan

Thunderbird, 13 Sep 2020Hey everybody. Can someone link me(if its allowed) or give ... moretry typing Poco X3 Camera test in youtube

Can phone manufacturer stop creating giant phone? 3 years ago it's easy to find phone that feels good in one hand (around < 71mm), nowadays they would like "75mm minimum, or we are not releasing this"

Hhu, 13 Sep 2020Does Poco X3 good line coverage? Or have problem in weak co... moreIt depends on wich area you live

• Thunderbird

Hey everybody. Can someone link me(if its allowed) or give me some feedback about the cameras from Poco X3, realme 6 pro and Pixel 4a? Are the Pixel 4a's cameras really superior in this price category like it is said in many reviews? It's really hard to find any detailed camera comparisons out there, that includes chinese companies as well :/

• Hhu

Does Poco X3 good line coverage? Or have problem in weak coverage ?

sar values please

• meh

XiaomiSuck, 12 Sep 2020Good luck with the Android OS update and security patches. ... moreI was think like that before for any new brand phone, 3 or 4 years before now

friendly price for all round decent quality phone MAY contains hidden risk
5 - 10% of new brand phone sold maybe defect, but please they will realize it and make improvement for the next product
newcomer may growing big and market leader could be fall

for this phone it will get 3 years software update ( watch official launching video )
that could be a shortest limit of poco X3 lifetime

I'm only dislike about how long this phone will be available at official store without any high price raise

• Lukas

Enough 64gb or buy 128gb?

LOL, 09 Sep 2020You do know this phone is only $200, right? Give me one exa... moreI like stereo, battery size, chipset all is great. But i want a phone with oled and I'm willing to pay extra cash for oled and telephoto

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2020so you wouldn't buy a samsung galaxy note 20 if it was... moreWhat do you want to way . I don't see a valid point in your comment

BS, 12 Sep 2020Want premium? Prepare to pay $1000 to get a premium phone l... more:):):) Haa Haa you are 100% right

XiaomiSuck, 12 Sep 2020Good luck with the Android OS update and security patches. ... moreWhich company has better software support and produce similar phones which means IPS display and support for microSD cards?

I'm waiting for phone with Android 11 from factory and Bluetooth 5.2 with LC3 codec.

Is the stereo speakers equally balanced, i mean the top and bottom equally loud.

I owned Mi Max 3 in the past the stereo speakers are quite terrible, the top earpiece speaker always so soft and the bottom speaker was louder, i can't really enjoy the stereo effect, they are imbalanced.

I hope Poco X3 NFC will not be like that.

Anonymous, 13 Sep 2020$200 does not mean it should look like a toy either with bi... moreOn the other hand, you get enough for a buck. Truly budget price range (no premium). That back should be forgiven. (may be covered...)

Anonymous, 13 Sep 2020Guys if you have seen both colors in person, please suggest... moreI will definitely go for the gray one.