Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

hello i wana buy this phone is it good for pubg ? my curent phone is overheating so fast so i dont want that

• Amit

Hi.I am going to buy pocox3pro but listening that it's have Motherboard problem .What's behinds it? This
Problem faced in only indian version or It is also in global version. Please Answer me.

ThePro, 17 Jan 2022my poco x3 pro now is dead how i can fix this? this can be fixed?Wat u do with it? Dropped it? Kicked it? Throw it under water? Burn it? Install virus apks? Left it plugged a whole week? Tinkered with the system via root/bootloader unlock without knowledge? If none of the above & if its under warranty return it.

• gringo

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2022What's the main difference btw X3 and X3 proI own both, so here are the differences :

X3 Pro over X3 :
. better SoC (flagship level)
. better PWM (power management / deepsleep)

X3 over X3 Pro :
. better camera quality
. better stereo
. better call quality
. better panel

X3 = X3 Pro
. FM Radio / IR Blaster / Micro-SD Slot
. same dimensions => exchangeable cases
. same cooling system

• TypeAdministrative

flashyflash, 10 Jan 2022So far, so good. My only problem is the unstable telco sign... moreYou may force LTE if the LTE+ is weak in your area or if it is available force LTE+ via your developer option. But please note it is only good if you are Stationary and not going from places to places as it will not have signal if LTE+ or LTE is not available.

So better bring back to default if you are travelling. But if you are only at home just check what is available on your area and force it to that specific type only. It works and stop the switching issue but it is quite of a hassle.

• Pranish

No goob. Video quality in free fire comming eco while recording fix it

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2022What's the main difference btw X3 and X3 prothe chipset

ThePro, 17 Jan 2022my poco x3 pro now is dead how i can fix this? this can be fixed?Imagine I say "My TV is dead. What's wrong with it? Can it be fixed?". Could you answer either question from me just stating that it's dead?

If it's still under warranty, get in touch with the store you bought it from (whether physical or online) to see how to send them the phone so they can repair it (or replace it if it's unrepairable and the fault is not something that had to do with you.

If your warranty is expired, take it to a local phone repair shop so they can diagnose it.
Only after a diagnostic can you find out if whatever is wrong with it can be repaired, or if it is worth it (if the repair costs a big chunk of the price of the phone, it's usually better to just get a new one).

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2022What's the main difference btw X3 and X3 prox3 pro alot faster chipset...

What's the main difference btw X3 and X3 pro

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2022X3 pro or mi 11 lite 5g with sd780? Which is a better bu... moreIf performance is important then x3 pro for sure otherwise mi 11 lite 5g is ok. My 11 lite 5g stutters here and there whereas my brother's x3 pro doesn't. Might be due to ufs 3.1 vs 2.2 but yes x3 pro is ahead a bit on performance if not much.

• ThePro

my poco x3 pro now is dead how i can fix this? this can be fixed?

X3 pro or mi 11 lite 5g with sd780?

Which is a better buy considering the performance and smoothness for at least 2 years?

• YOUR MOM

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2021Absolute garbage. Heats to 50*C when gaming 30 minutes.. Ye... moretoalking about genshin impact, even iphone 12 and galaxy s20 ultra crash on that game, so what do you expect for saying garbage

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2022ATTENTION,THIS 8S NOT A GOOD PHONE FOR GAMING! i tried COD ... moreStop saying rubbish I've played COD on it for 2hours and i enjoyed it better than my redmi note 9 pro

Storm18, 05 Jan 2022https://imgur.com/a/1h5sM8i ..... Crazy battery life since ... moreAre you turned on battery saver? And, are you using WIFI? I have played a simple game (hill climb racing 2) for about 2 hours and have a combined activity of installing apps, social medias, etc. on 60Hz and battery saver. The battery discharged to 39% (from 85%). I don't know this is normal or not.

After I renewed the MUI to 12.5.5, WiFi and Hotspot I was broken, I reset factory arrangements and I installed more MUI 12.5.5 still broken Wi-Fi and hotspots, a strange mobile phone failed

• New User

Is Accubattery important for this phone ? I used to take 2 days of charge but after the 12,5,7 the battery takes only a day. Again , I can't make calls or videos on WhatsApp ,, help me guys

Ren, 14 Jan 2022Mind If I ask, where exactly is the main camera of the poco... morehi, based on 3D model main camera is in the middle and ultrawide is on the top right.

Md arbaz, 13 Jan 2022Dear sir i buyed my phone nearly 4 month ago but unfortunat... moreget it if still under warranty easiest.