Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

• manoj

M, 05 May 2022I am a gamer and it was my first time using Xiaomi for gami... morePerformance wise it is best mobile under 20k. But I bought this mobile May 2021, with in 10 months, after upgrading to MIUI 13 (with in 3 days) my mobile phone was dead. It is a major issue with this phone and Xiaomi exchange with other phone. Xiaomi service center exchange this mobile with Redmi Note 10 pro.

• sigma

What? Hybrid sim? LOL cringe

Anonymous, 06 May 2022Worst phone ever, motherboard dead within an year, think 10... moreSame happened with me when I had poco X2 , within year doesn't know what's wrong with my phone motherboard . It stops working without any reason changed it in service centre and now I have poco X3 pro. , Thinking it was also my wrong decision to buying it coz it is full of bugs after updates , personally I feels device is bulky in use of long time point of view . they gave nothing in the name of update except bugs and unwanted cheap apps that cames with MIUI . worst experience for me

Worst phone ever, motherboard dead within an year, think 1000 times before buying

• M

I am a gamer and it was my first time using Xiaomi for gaming. I bought it four days ago. I was really curious to find out if this powerful, best budget gaming phone really overheats or not. Unfortunately, not only it doesn't support Video Capture Cards like Elgato HD60s or any other -- if you want to use stream mirroring, please note that there is latency, lag, and poor quality; it is not an issue specifically with poco x3 pro, it's the problem of mirroring apps -- HDMI or MHL cables, also it does overheat easily! For those who want to stream mobile games and for those who are sensitive with holding a heating mobile in hands, I strongly advise it is not worth it at all.

• Anna

Bought one in Jan 2022
Having issues sending and receiving sms
Already disabled ChatFeatures

• Vimal

Anonymous, 20 Apr 2022I have the same concern. Could anybody confirm this plea... moreDo not buy anything related to Poco, So many PPL are facing the same issue including me. Front cam, speaker dead after warranty expired.

• BatDiMoBiniliNung11

Should have bought it when it got the lowest sale price of 165 dollars. F should have been very worth it.

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2022They restocked the day before you posted that :/Probably the last batch.

• Nafiz

This phone has been a year but why thr price still same as launch?

• SadHill

Pan PUBG, 21 Apr 2022Hey dude, i also played CODM. In the early year of using th... moreGo to Game Turbo app >> Settings >> Additional Settings >> Call of Duty >> Touch Response. Increase the slider to the middle.

Change the touch resistant area to "None" as well.

Anonymous, 27 Apr 2022even if you wana buy they already sold out on every mi stor... moreThey restocked the day before you posted that :/

It is probably the only phone in gsmarena's database with no real cons whatsoever. Xiaomi nailed this one properly.

• Ali Khan

Pan PUBG, 21 Apr 2022Hey dude, i also played CODM. In the early year of using th... moreIt will be better may be when you change it's glass protector. if it works kindly reply. thanks

ffklg, 26 Apr 2022this phone is shutting down with no fix.please dont buy even if you wana buy they already sold out on every mi store .oh well suk to be you

btw my device still kicking and play genshimp happily with peltier cooler.average 50fps on max setting not bad la

• Josh

ffklg, 26 Apr 2022this phone is shutting down with no fix.please dont buy Maybe it happens to different models, mine's ok so far, try to send it to service

• ffklg

this phone is shutting down with no fix.please dont buy

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2022Try using the clear speaker option I've already done the clear speaker option but it is still not fixed. Are there any other way?

Anonymous, 24 Apr 2022Can someone help me! My phone suddenly have this mic proble... moreTry using the clear speaker option

Can someone help me! My phone suddenly have this mic problem, When calling or recording there is a background noise (like a strong wind noises) that you can't even hear the voice properly. But when i plug my earphones the noise disappears, Help please!