Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

• GXs
  • 23 Jan 2023

Leonardo, 19 Jan 2023I just got a problem two days ago where my phone exactly at... moreHave you had your phone physically accessed by someone else?

• DxW
    • 22 Jan 2023

Stinger, 31 Dec 2022What do you mean " it died " ??? is it only the b... moreHe mean is deadboot same as mine my phone was dead, i bought it November 2021 and died after 1 year and 1 month.

And i tried to send it to a repair shop and they said it cannot repair already.

• P
      • Potato
      • L8Q
      • 21 Jan 2023

- Miui 13.0.3
      - Phone definitely runs worse on genshin. Even on low everything u can notice big slowdowns.
      - Only updated phone because of ghost touch issues. It is fixed on this ver.

- Now, about cast app:
      + Old cast app from very first version, apparently shows video n audio on crunchyroll
      + whereas on new ones only audio. ( Unless apparently you have crunchy app on your tv.)
      + This is important if you have a smart tv that doesn't allow u to install apps.

- Well, battery could be better, not sure.
      - At least phone is still alive...

• t7@
        • 20 Jan 2023

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2023to all this phone user after your warranty expired i recomm... moregreat advice might ask that when my phone had the same issue

• E
          • Eon
          • t7@
          • 20 Jan 2023

Leonardo, 19 Jan 2023I just got a problem two days ago where my phone exactly at... moreSame problem took my phone to customer service three times first and second time had the same problem phone was working bout half a day then suddenly shutdowns and doesn't open again. but now hoping that this last long and fix completely working fine half week now still monitoring

• L
            • Leonardo
            • KZ8
            • 19 Jan 2023

I just got a problem two days ago where my phone exactly at 12 o'clock in the middle of the night bootlooping untill now I turned off my phone so the battery doesn't get drain but the battery still draining little by little probably a few hours after I turned it off. And now I can't turn it back on. I legit panicking.

• 18 Jan 2023

to all this phone user after your warranty expired i recommend you to apply new thermal Grease with a higher quality ....

aslo if you always wondering why this phone after reballing(service) have a short life because the service man killed thermal system without applying new cooper pad +thermal Grease.

• S
                • Stinger
                • N1q
                • 17 Jan 2023

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2023Bought this phone 1 year 3 months ago. I never played games... moreYou will f... up your phone no matter what rom or phone you will use for gaming. Buy a console instead and save your money or buy a dedicated gaming phone (asus rogue / redmagic / black shark) ... regular smartphones and even flagship ones are not meant for gaming even if it is advertised like that.

You have been warned now !

• S
                  • Stinger
                  • N1q
                  • 17 Jan 2023

sthardpro, 15 Jan 2023Hi! Last update of poco x3 pro in France is Android 11 from... moreInstall a custom rom ... android by definition = linux, you should use your own OS by definition and not the one that came by default ... if you don't know how to proceed ,stay away from android and use an iPhone !

Almost 2 years with the "motherboard issues phone".
                    Great phone,no bootlooping/UI crashing until now.
                    Gaming capabilites is OFC extreme performance for it's price
                    Still loses to my mi pad 5 tho on some scenario (maybe because of weird MIUI that poco has) No issues on MIUI 13.0.9 SJUMIXM (December Security Patch)

• F
                      • FC
                      • 3xZ
                      • 16 Jan 2023

nick, 14 Jan 2023man.. stay happy but as far as i know 99% of ppl with dead... moreNot only that, it happened to me and I dont even use the phone to play. It's a total disaster, dead just like that 1year and 8 months old!

Hi! Last update of poco x3 pro in France is Android 11 from January 2022. Still no stable update? Greetings.

• LiU
                          • 15 Jan 2023

Bought this phone 1 year 3 months ago. I never played games. I flashed custom degoogled rom right after I bought it. Now want to flash official rom to play games. How is it going to affect phone's life? Most games cant be played in degoogled aosp rom. When I try cpu monitor shows temparute 45-55 degree. Should I flash official stock rom?

• 15 Jan 2023

poco3xprouser, 15 Jan 2023I think you are completely missing the point of this discus... morewell who cares i have extended my warranty to get extra one year even if my phone dead i will get free poco f4 or poco x5 pro for free under warranty... I Loves xiaomi company

• p
                              • poco3xprouser
                              • wYL
                              • 15 Jan 2023

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2023and my poco x3 pro phone's still laughing at your dead... moreI think you are completely missing the point of this discussion here. This is not about your phone but the overall experience of all the people who bought it. Again, stop assumming that other people did something on their phone that triggered the issues as I can assure you that I'm one of those people who do not do these things.

• n
                                • nick
                                • f}f
                                • 14 Jan 2023

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2023and my poco x3 pro phone's still laughing at your dead... moreman.. stay happy but as far as i know 99% of ppl with dead p x3 pro.. they never debaloated their phones.. majority were on stock firmware . not even rooted... so removing any thermal management app is out of question.. as i specified earlier in my comment that some p x3 pro back to life after reballing cpu.. that means everything was ok.. its just the poor construction i.e.double decor issue ram is installed right on top of cpu .. in pc's they use fans heatsinks to cool cpu's but in cell phone they installed ram on top of cpu... ? they know it will fail in an year or so.. coz its not long lasting.. it suits the cell phone companies.. not the end users. they want ppl to buy new ones .. how could it be possible that xiaomi dont know it is not long lasting.. it was deliberate or maybe ignorance.. stats proves that phones started working after reball of cpu.. which indicates solder shorted out again n again.. reball cpu runs for few month also.. things r quite clear now.. all evidences are out there

• 14 Jan 2023

and my poco x3 pro phone's still laughing at your dead phone.thats why don't debloat if you dont know anything just disable analytics and msa and done ...like i said most people who have their phone dead they remove thermals management or they even don't know what apps is it🤣😂🤑

• p
                                    • poco3xprouser
                                    • wYL
                                    • 13 Jan 2023

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2023Not sure what people are going on about the phone spontaneo... moreGood to know your phone still works after 2 years. Before my phone had the reboot loop issue last month, like you, I had much appreciation to the phone. I was overall satisfied with its performance as indeed it exceeded my expection. I also continously refused to believe people who raised the reboot loop and deadbot issue until I experience it myself. People complained about this here, on FB and on YT. The amount of complains and number of people complaining is alarming. There's no need to educate me about how to use the phone because I take of it like it was my last. Needless to say, this is the last Poco phone I'll ever gonna buy.

• vG4
                                      • 13 Jan 2023

After 13 month it's dead... I approached the services center they told the manufacturers has extended the warranty for six months due to multiple failures. I haded over the phone. Now the issue is they are unable to repair it due to short supply of spares.

Is there a way to escalate my complaint.

• KiN
                                        • 13 Jan 2023

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2023Not sure what people are going on about the phone spontaneo... moreJust wait. Mine died at 1 year and 8 months, and that's with great care. I know how to take care of electronics. Many x3 pros were failing sooner. I know self desoldering sounds crazy but from many x3 pro reparations videos on YouTube that really seems to be the case. Once the cpu is resoldered the phone can be booted again, but the deadboot problem might come back later. If your 3x pro is still alive, could you install cpu temp monitor app? I too am curious how hot the cpu was that it desolder itself, especially given that it does get really hot when using the 33 watt fast charger or playing games.