Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

• D
  • Domdom
  • YMi
  • 08 Nov 2022

Download "Activity launcher" on Play Store.
In A.L, search for Device Health Service.
Launch the "clear data" features.

It supposed to reset your phone adaptive brightness stat. Maybe it'll help

I been using this phone since last year, and still no issues.

Sorry to say this. MiUi 13 update has affected poco x3 pro in Chip level. So you can't undo this . Software Issue converted into Hardware issue. Some phones die overnight, others take time with few malfunctions everyday but eventually die. MIUI 13 is more or less equal to Thanos Snap which was reverted back but MIUI 13 Can't.

• XQv
        • 07 Nov 2022

SKY, 07 Nov 2022I have bought mine last year in July, 2021. To my shock, my... moreWhat's your miui version?

• S
          • SKY
          • 7kK
          • 07 Nov 2022

I have bought mine last year in July, 2021. To my shock, my phone survied this far. Till now the only problem i have experienced is its proximity and light sensor not working after the miui update. Howeve they start working back after a reboot, but again after a while they stop and the cycle continues. I don't know what to do now, except to wait for the death of my poco X3 pro 😅.

• Ranjhan
            • sUv
            • 07 Nov 2022

Pushpa Raj, 31 Oct 2022Six more days to celebrate my poco x3 pro first anniversary... moreCan You please tell MIUI 13 has been fixed or not?

• P
              • Poco x3 pro user
              • sSI
              • 07 Nov 2022

Wasting money if you buy this phone. Its good for one year to use then after that the phone will die. 😅

• I@a
                • 07 Nov 2022

zaki, 04 Nov 2022my poco x3 pro global version died yesterday after 1 year a... moreSame issue but mine died last Nov 2 :/

Nope. 1st anniversary. Bought on November 6th, 2021

• 05 Nov 2022

Graphic, 30 Oct 2022Hi, my Poco X3 pro died after only 1 years. Before my phone... moreIn my country cannot fix it. They said ic problem

• 05 Nov 2022

DaStefMots, 02 Nov 2022I used my Poco X3 Pro from early August 2021 until it died ... moreSame died late this october. Tergedi october 256gb

• 05 Nov 2022

Pushpa Raj, 05 Nov 2022 Happy POCOX3PRO anniversary 2 me. It had sustained few ha... moreHow can u made it 2 years?

Happy POCOX3PRO anniversary 2 me. It had sustained few hard freaking drops still working as a beast. But why in the hell I didn't update this to miui 13. Only God knows as I have a habit of updating everything. My apologies to POCODEAD friends as I couldn't make it yet.

Software controls hardware, so if the software puts the hardware in an invalid state it can destroy it.When actually running programs, the load on the CPU can cause the core temperature to rise. While newer technologies have some effect (dynamic frequency & voltage scaling), this is still mostly because certain instructions use different electrical pathways in the microprocessor (as opposed to when the processor is simply in an idle or low power state).
                            So here in this case 860 processor is very good but those set of rules and protocols have gone wrong because of miui 13 . Do your maths.

• CLd
                              • 04 Nov 2022

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2022Hello guys im planning to buy this phone, i dont really hav... moreits hardware related issue not software

• z
                                • zaki
                                • CLd
                                • 04 Nov 2022

my poco x3 pro global version died yesterday after 1 year and couple of months of use.
                                cpu ram ic problem

As long as you don't update this to miui 13 , your phone will be in safe hands. One thing you must take care of is phone temperature while playing heavy games. Make sure it doesn't throttle too much, otherwise it will be a deadbeat.

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2022Global or indian? Miui 12 or miui 13? did this happen oneea, miui 13.0.3.0

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2022Hello guys im planning to buy this phone, i dont really hav... moreavoid this if you can. google "poco x3 pro motherboard problem" and read about it. better find other phone.

• 7Xq
                                        • 04 Nov 2022

Hello guys im planning to buy this phone, i dont really have budget for expensive ones i only have 12k pesos (idk in usd) and what miui does it come when i buy it i dont want to update it in miui 13 cause of the issue of deadboot, any tips on not to get deadboot

(correct my grammar im not really good at English)