Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

• Ki8
  • 05 Jan 2023

Anonymous, 05 Jan 2023in my country when your poco x3 pro dead its blessings in d... moreIndonesia? As far as I know it's not true anymore because some not so bright gentleman abused the policy by forcefully kill his poco x3 pro and then brag about it on facebook, and it went viral so xiaomi changed the policy.

• u7V
    • 05 Jan 2023

Pushpa Raj, 04 Jan 2023It's been 1 Year and 2 months since I bought this one.... moredont worry miui 14 will be more better..its just dont do ota update..i recommend manual update

• u7V
      • 05 Jan 2023

in my country when your poco x3 pro dead its blessings in disguise.you can claim warranty and get poco f4 for free

• j
        • jesterno1
        • X%p
        • 05 Jan 2023

Poco The Parrot, 04 Jan 2023I bought Poco X3 Pro 2020 after 2years this phone will bloc... moreDude! This phone was released in 2021! What are you talking about?

It's been 1 Year and 2 months since I bought this one. So wild it's performance is so far. One con is you will get frustrated if you had to lay your hands on some low end mobile especially in terms of soc i would say. You will become lazy day by day because it's impeccable smooth handling performance. Last word is even if this mobile die someday, i would recommend you guys to upgrade your soc , don't downgrade. Downgrade would be like a hell , trust me. I'm fully addicted to its performance. I hope it stays like this forever

• P
            • Poco The Parrot
            • sxr
            • 04 Jan 2023

I bought Poco X3 Pro 2020 after 2years this phone will block out, the problem is the CPU will easy to damage.

• M
              • Mr. Unknown
              • GRP
              • 04 Jan 2023

Just worst phone I've seen in my entire life ..Xiaomi is using duplicate motherboard bcz my phone is dead after an year as soon as warrenty got expired...I suggest you guys go for other brand rather than mi ...poco is just waste of money

Waluigi, 03 Jan 2023Poco x3 Pro or Samsung a52s in 2023?go for Samsung a52s. as you can see here, many x3pro user have problem. even without the problem Samsung a52s have better screen and camera while lack on chipset, the Snapdragon 778G should give enough juice for daily driver. plus its have 5G so should be future proof with samsung support so its suppose to be good. only go for x3pro if you so brave.

If someone is using for capturing products for online sale. Does poco x3 provides you with good camera results?

• W
                    • Waluigi
                    • LqE
                    • 03 Jan 2023

Poco x3 Pro or Samsung a52s in 2023?

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2022Check with your country's xiaomi service center. In so... moreThis is actual, I live in indonesia and they gave me an extended warranty even though I bought mine when it was released here (1y, 7 months). But unfortunately for me, they refused my extended warranty. My board water indicator is mildly red, they said it indicates water damage even though my phone has only got rainwater and no more. I thought it was ok since the phone is IP53. I've asked my friend who works at Samsung's official service center and he said that humidity alone WILL turn the indicator red.

GanyuxShenhe, 25 Dec 2022Nah you're just an i diot. It's called confirmati... moreRead the entire opinion page man, it is filled with people complaining about dead x3 pro, few other phones here have people complaining this much. If your phone is OK now then good for you. But many others are not as fortunate as you with this phone, and it is a real problem.

Kumbari, 01 Jan 2023Very fast, strong ,durable i have for 2 years, the only min... moreWTF are you saying? The phone was released on March 21, not even two years old yet.

The guy, 23 Dec 2022Just sold my brother poco x3 pro for less than half becaus... moreGood call brother but I wouldn't say they are trash. I've been using Xiaomi since 2014 and all of my previous phones still working to this day. I'd say they made a huge mistake with this phone, adding a high-end class chip on mid-platform.

• f
                              • fpx3p
                              • KgZ
                              • 01 Jan 2023

Dead boot today. Bought on release date. Not overused, did not use while charging. Charged battery at 40% to 85%. Always updated MIUI. No signs of problem. Just random hard brick. First stuck at POCO logo, then dead boot after an hour.

• K
                                • Kumbari
                                • LfN
                                • 01 Jan 2023

Very fast, strong ,durable i have for 2 years, the only minus is camera that not has OIS . For the value 8s the best phone i have used

• M
                                  • Maqsood Ahmed
                                  • 6Qa
                                  • 31 Dec 2022

battery is dead or if it was the motherboard issue, you will not see the logo or anything in the screen and no response to any button.

in your case, it's only the battery or mother board issue or other issues !

What a updates 😡
                                  Third class updates takes place
                                  Shameful act by the owner of poco X3 pro Xiaomi

• 31 Dec 2022

Saied, 30 Dec 2022My phone died after 1 year and 3 months and can not repair... moreWhat do you mean " it died " ??? is it only the battery ??? or the motherboard ???

Your statement is confusing ... and so untrusted !

• 31 Dec 2022

Louise, 31 Dec 2022Phone randomly started restarting while I was checking face... moreyour battery is dead, go to any phone repairing shop to change it !

if it was the motherboard, you will not see the logo or anything in the screen and no response to any button.

in your case, it's only the battery !

• 31 Dec 2022

ayune, 31 Dec 2022I have used this phone since it released and i think the pe... moreThere is something called " screen protector " ... for 10 bucks

X4 GT is a beast but camera is below average !