Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

• Funland

Should I invest in this one, keep my Poco x3 NFC or go for Xiaomi Mi 9? Prices are about the same.

I prefer the whites on LCD display and sureness of no burn-ins but still the more compact size of Mi9 is preferable. Suggestions? Budget is 270 € and I live in Finland. Kippis!

mewtwo68, 04 May 2021My antutu 9 score is 550k+, I feel a bit unreal...As Antutu upgrading their app, they increases the score count of every device, every smartphone will show different scores on different Antutu versions like v7, v8, v9

zaid, 29 Apr 2021Is anyone facing issues in the UI like me where it feels un... moreI think there is an occasionally cannot play all videos bug.

[deleted post]Useless mind, all the phones are for the specific people so you can't order them as ranking, If you compare the performance of Redmi Note 10 Pro vs Poco X3 Pro so the difference is huge, Mi 11 Lite is so light weight and slim, so on....

This phone is very good and cheap

• mewtwo68

My antutu 9 score is 550k+, I feel a bit unreal...

• Sj

Gutierrez, 04 May 2021Hi im a poco x3 pro user and a poco f3 user i got 256gb var... moreHi. Can l know about f3 if this phone have no problem for proximity sensor? I call alot almost an hour.

• CODM825998433

While playing CODM, the game suddenly exit or the screen turn black and then exit. I own Poco X3 Pro 6/128.

• Gutierrez

Hi im a poco x3 pro user and a poco f3 user i got 256gb variants both i would like the f3 becuz it has amoled and more better and fast performance the f3 camera is ok nothing surprising also my main issue of f3 is dimming issues that all but to poco x3 pro wow i cnat b elive this phone is truly a king budget gamingphone it performs well ver great fats like f3 but a little different the camera was ok to nothing special so yeah the issues of x3 pro is heating issues for me it heats up but still u cna handle the heat i dont even experience any problems like u guys ive been using these 2 phones for 1 month and 10 days so yeah ty!

• A human

Budo, 30 Apr 2021This phone with a flagship processor and at this price is a... moreYou're right

• Umar

zaid, 29 Apr 2021Is anyone facing issues in the UI like me where it feels un... moreHi, actually I have poco x3 pro phantom black 8g 256g variant while you have addressed the same issue i have with my phone well i have sent the feedback but no responce from developer though they are dumb and miui is cool looking but full of bugs so don't worry it's a software like bug sooner or later for me am i'll install custom os because i know they will not fix it only a custom rom can other dark side of this phone is heavy thermal throttling and i wasn't expecting that go on yourself and check through thermal throttling score app, so btw turn on touch gestures and check how touch is working and how bug is working i have checked mine.

Cyberchum, 03 May 2021Go for Redmi Note 10 Pro, then. There's also the Poco ... moreMaybe wait September for poco X4.

• mewtwo68

The QC is normal on my phone, don't forget the hotter your phone (after gaming or streaming video) the slower the charge current.

But the camera on x3 pro is a bit off, its focus is far worser than my old poco f1, almost apl the picture taken by x3 pro is blurry when you zoomed to the detail especially indoor with enough light.

• riz

Gino76ph, 01 May 2021Hi. My previous phone was a OnePlus 8T. Very impressed with... moreno never. pocco is way behind in UI and Camera.

Davidariyan, 01 May 2021The design just off. They should just swap the processor wi... moreGo for Redmi Note 10 Pro, then. There's also the Poco F3, or is it that you just want what isn't available?

I understood you even if what you said, albeit unreasonable.

Corners must be cut in non-flagship phones. There will always be tradeoffs. So, you want SD860 + 120Hz FHD OLED + 6/8GB RAM + 128/256GB ROM + UFS 3.1 + Gorilla glass 6+ Stereo speakers + 3.5mm earphone jack + 33W fast charging + 5000mAh for about $300; GO MAKE IT YOURSELF!

I'd buy it from you at that price in a heartbeat, and I'm sure a host of others would, too. Insofar it's not heavier than 230g and the casing isn't paper.

Human wants are insatiable!

Anonymous, 02 May 2021Oneplus 8T's camera is way better than this onealmost except doubling the price

Disappointed, 30 Apr 2021False advertisement about charging, it charges from 0-100 i... moreyou have a faulty unit my friend, my phone goes 20-90% in 40 minutes, the rest is to fill the remaining 10% but i dont costantly fully charge up to 100, but if it charges 70% of battery capacity in 40 min, it's safe to say poco'x claim of 0-100 in an hour its pretty darn close

nick, 01 May 2021faster not always better... when it comes to battery chargi... morei have the x3 pro and the phone doesn't get hot while using the 33 W charger, a little warm but nothing serious, i let it cooldown a bit after some gaming and then i use fast charging, its a myth that using fast charging will reduce your battery lifespan, it is heat the major culprit of reducing battery life, and like i said, the phone doesn't get hot at all

Anonymous, 02 May 2021Oneplus 8T's camera is way better than this onecameras in x3 pro are ok at best, slap a gcam port and then you have usable cameras