Xiaomi Pocophone F1

Xiaomi Pocophone F1

• HeisenBerg

POCOPHONE F1 is the reason that I will not buy any phone from xiaomi. We never get the best out of it for the sluggish and buggiest software update. Xiaomi never provided a single perfect MIUI from it's launch. And now what? Pocophone is already Dead to xiaomi. Still now it's hardware is better than any mid range phone. But xiaomi slowed it down. You can tell me to shift in custom rom but that's not the solution.

• HeisenBerg

Saurabh Wadhani, 23 Feb 2021i was hapy with my armoured edition i bought it in dec 2019... morelearn how not to drop a phone first..then complain

• sandeepa

Using no errors still beast when it comes to gaming no lag or heat issues camera is also good when using gcam🔥

This is champ. Still better than any mid-range in the market. Front and back camera is better than any poco series available in the market.

• Adi

Poco, 12 May 2021Poco f1 will get miui 12.5 update confirm just have to wait... moreR u sure? Thanks for your update.

• Kunju

2 year using no issues.

F1 Still Rocks, 16 May 2021I have Armored Edition one purchased in Dec 2018 and was th... moreThis is still a good device to use unless you are planning to jump into 5G network very soon.

At the price we have bought Poco F1, only one device comes with Snapdragon 860 SoC which is Poco X3 Pro.

So, it is still much better device, unless you need 3/4 camera setup.

SomeOne, 22 May 2021Hey I am thinking of shifting to custom ROMs now that miui ... moreI will not advice you try custom ROM, unless

1. This is your spare device.

2. You know what you are doing. Custom Roms are not for everyone and it may damge your device permanently.

As for lagging. I am also using F1 for about 2 years and got all the updates.

Yes, I agree that the Android gets slow with time. But proper maintenance can keep your device fast enough.

Do these things, as I do.

1. Use about phone>>storage to analyse your device to make sure what is taking your space. More stuffs will slower the device. So, get rid of extra useless files, photos or other things. Use either the default File Manager or better tool such as Google Files.

2. I no longer use Memory Card as use 2 SiMs on my device. Keeping things on the memory card will also slow down the device.

3. Don't keep apps you use anymore. Just uninstall them. I was a gamer and last year played ton of NFS No Limit, COD: Mobile. But this year I can't play the games, as constant worry of money, future, essentials have make me feel that even gaming is not relevant when you have basic issues of life.

4. Last point is regularly clean the "Cache" to make sure those huge files are removed.

5. If possible it is good idea to format the device every 6/8 months after taking back up.

Last point, it doesn't matter what you us, E.g. OEM ROM or custom ROM, if you don't follow above mentioned steps your device will be slower with time.

Anonymous, 28 May 2021i was wondering does this phone support e-simNope. It supports only a hybrid Sim tray. Not E Sims.

• Arman

the best phone ever but unfortunately i dropped the phone on the floor and from that time i have no network and wifi and it doesnt read my sim cards and it constantly keep rebooting. i event took it to the service center but they couldnt do anything about it .i really like this phone. has any one had the same issue? if yes please HELP!

i was wondering does this phone support e-sim

• Rayan

SomeOne, 22 May 2021Hey I am thinking of shifting to custom ROMs now that miui ... morePixel experience is best

• SomeOne

Hey I am thinking of shifting to custom ROMs now that miui is laggy and any new updates are unlikely. So which custom should I try which supports banking apps and stuff. I've done some research and can't decide between pixel experience, crdroid and havoc is. Which one do you guys think is the best and why. And thanks in advance

Julio Cuizon, 26 Apr 2021Beast phone! Already buy second hand for only 100$ still ma... moreYep surely

• F1 Still Rocks

I have Armored Edition one purchased in Dec 2018 and was thinking of selling this device but now i have read comments of all of you guys now i think i should just change battery and use this for more time btw using Custom ROM and if any of you guys getting any issues on stock Miui just switch to Custom ROMs and yeah u guys can use banking apps Netflix or anything with Custom ROMs even with Rooted Custom ROMs too and yeah after switching to Custom ROMs you gonna get fast charging speeds too if any of you guys don't know how to switch or need guide you guys can follow Munchy (Youtube Channel)

• ExoStac

This phone is currently the most popular on XDA forum, hence I think it will get custom rom for at least until Android 14 or 15.

• Rihards

Poco, 12 May 2021Poco f1 will get miui 12.5 update confirm just have to wait... moremeh, custom roms all the way

• Pimparkar Ravindra

Poco, 12 May 2021Poco f1 will get miui 12.5 update confirm just have to wait... moreIs it really possible? What is your information source?

• Poco

Poco f1 will get miui 12.5 update confirm just have to wait testing is going on congrats all poco f1 users