Xiaomi Pocophone F1

Xiaomi Pocophone F1

Anyone facing fingerprint sensor issue ?

• Abdul Qadir

KARAN SAINI, 02 Oct 2021ram ddr4 or ddr3DDR4

• Maxi from Indonesia

Legend phone

• XINE

bamz1117, 05 Aug 2021All I can say is my Pocof1 is 3years old and running Androi... moreMine is 2 Years, just have battery replacement, but still a decent phone, I'm still in love with Pocophone F1

KARAN SAINI, 02 Oct 2021ram ddr4 or ddr3With device in hand and with the help of Device info HW, the ram 6GB LPDDR4X (Pocophone F1)

• KARAN SAINI

ram ddr4 or ddr3

abc, 23 Sep 2021same here, it's always restarting in a sudden and it&#... moreYou will buy a new phone

Gang, 28 Sep 2021Strange how all of us suddenly started facing the battery i... moreI am also facing a similar issue

• Mr bond

Could somebody help me after update 12.03 if start taking video " phone gpt overheat stop recording " anyone has solutions for this. Thanks in advance.. and also help me how to take ultrawideo photos n videos??

• Gang

mp70, 24 Sep 2021Facing same issue, started few days ago, and from yesterday... moreStrange how all of us suddenly started facing the battery issue and charging issue. Looks like Poco is forcing us to ditch the f1. I also started facing the low volume on microphone which is on and off

DPd16, 24 Sep 2021Is any one facing charging issues??? Mine shows that "... moreFacing same issue, started few days ago, and from yesterday my phone is not charging at all.

Is any one facing charging issues??? Mine shows that "Battery charging slowly" and its unable to connect to PC. The device keeps disconnecting continuously. I have changed the charging cable too. Any recommendations... 😔😔😔

• abc

Tanjim suhana, 16 Sep 2021I am using miui12.0.3 version. But my phon Battery drainig ... moresame here, it's always restarting in a sudden and it's frustrating, I have tried factory reset but it doesn't work. i m going to buy a new phone

Bhanu, 22 Aug 2021Is it okay to buy used poco f1 6/64 GB variant for 7000-750... moreGo. It idls overkill for your type of usage

I am using miui12.0.3 version. But my phon Battery drainig so fast.what ia the solution?

• XOXO

Rams006, 30 Aug 2021can i buy this phone for 7-10k now? my budget is kinda low.... morePoco X3 Pro vs Poco F1 to consider in buying with that budget.

860 7nm SD vs 845 10nm SD
6gb RAM 64gb vs 6gb RAM 128gb
6.67" vs 6.15" screen
5160 mah 33w vs 4000 mah 13w
smaller bezel/ dot screen vs slightly bigger bezel/ not dot display and hassle in gaming
better camera than Poco F3

• XOXO

Rams006, 30 Aug 2021can i buy this phone for 7-10k now? my budget is kinda low.... moreBuy Poco X3 pro instead. Its on sale in Lazada 9.9 @10,490. Collect 100 voucher a day and get additional 1000 discount. I'm buying on 9.9 too. Goodluck

can i buy this phone for 7-10k now? my budget is kinda low. im buying this phone for gaming. i play game for peace. which is well optimised for android. it doesn't lag like bgmi or pubg. so can i expect a great performance on this phone for game for peace? also im good at changing roms and tweaking.

• AnoM

Akhil, 26 Aug 2021I donot recommend on any of poco,they don't provide wi... moreYou should download the DRM Info apps to check. Indeed this smartphone is Widevine L1, but Netflix apps show it as Widevine L3.
I don't know who is right or wrong. I heard Netflix got another rule saying the smartphone must be Widevine L1 from the start to be certified as Widevine L1, else will be all categorized as L3.
I blame the shameful Netflix apps instead of this smartphone. Will never subscribed to the poor Netflix again that getting less and less in content.

• AnoM

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2021Can this global version of Pocophone F1 be used in Japan?This smartphone only has global version.
Yes, it support all the 4G network in Japan.