Xiaomi Pocophone F1

Xiaomi Pocophone F1

• AnoM

Akhil, 26 Aug 2021I donot recommend on any of poco,they don't provide wi... moreYou should download the DRM Info apps to check. Indeed this smartphone is Widevine L1, but Netflix apps show it as Widevine L3.
I don't know who is right or wrong. I heard Netflix got another rule saying the smartphone must be Widevine L1 from the start to be certified as Widevine L1, else will be all categorized as L3.
I blame the shameful Netflix apps instead of this smartphone. Will never subscribed to the poor Netflix again that getting less and less in content.

• AnoM

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2021Can this global version of Pocophone F1 be used in Japan?This smartphone only has global version.
Yes, it support all the 4G network in Japan.

• Akhil

I donot recommend on any of poco,they don't provide widevine L1 certificate and we cannot access hd videos.. phones with a price point of 14999 have this facility..we cannot see hd content in amazon prime and Netflix even after we subscribed them.without hd clarity prime video is usesles.the picture got so broken.for a price point of 24999 this is a shame.so next time i will be careful to not buy this brand

Can this global version of Pocophone F1 be used in Japan?

• Remy

Bhanu, 22 Aug 2021Is it okay to buy used poco f1 6/64 GB variant for 7000-750... moreGo fo it

• Bhanu

Is it okay to buy used poco f1 6/64 GB variant for 7000-7500 Indian rupees (95$ -101$) in 2021 ?

My usage is youtube video watching , browsing & occassionally clicking photos and videos. No gaming at all.

Considering my usage i want to buy used poco f1 6/64Gb in mid 2021. Does it suit me?

S.ABiR, 17 Aug 2021Will poco F1 get MIUI 12.5 update?no see

Will poco F1 get MIUI 12.5 update?

• zafeira4

bamz1117, 05 Aug 2021All I can say is my Pocof1 is 3years old and running Androi... moreCan you tell us which custom rom do you use? Perhaps Pixel? Mine got some problems.

• Shree

bamz1117, 05 Aug 2021All I can say is my Pocof1 is 3years old and running Androi... moreWhich Custom are you usin

• bamz1117

All I can say is my Pocof1 is 3years old and running Android 12 custom ROM + NGK Kernel.. my SOT for casual use is 10hrs+ for hard gaming is 5hrs...don't install miui ROM if you don't want any ads ..it's pretty solid phone thill now.. it can be still solid after 3years from now..

• AnoM

Ivaylo, 29 Jul 2021Recently almost all applications from Xiaomi have ads insid... moreXiaomi is "famous" with ads in the UI since from the beginning, and they are doing this because of incredible high value smartphone, it is an income for Xiaomi. However, you can disable the ads.
If you really don't like it then just pick other smartphone, such as Realme brand.

• Ivaylo

Recently almost all applications from Xiaomi have ads inside. I have a company Pocophone F1 three years. In a two months I have to change my phone and a new one will not be from Xiaomi!

• Dmole

Frid, 20 Jun 2021Have been using for a week from new 2021 June. Videos on... moreI disagree with you. I just got mine 2weeks ago and i can say its flawless. Grest speed. MIUI 12.3 not as bad as many say. Coming from Samsung s8. This mid ranger makes sense alot.

• AnoM

All in all, this is one of the best budget flagship smartphone that trully deliver what it is, despite the known cut corners here and there, and the usual MIUI thing.
For the price at that time, it is really hard to beat.
After almost 3 years of usage, this phone is still solid.
Just that the official MIUI no longer get updates.
Time to move on then?

HeisenBerg, 13 Jun 2021POCOPHONE F1 is the reason that I will not buy any phone fr... more✍️,I agreed very very pathetic Software experience with MiUI.

I downgraded my Poco F1 to 10.3.7 Miui and everything worked like a charm.. No heating issues.. Very buttery smooth performance, no battery drain issue... L1 certification is back but still not able to play HD content on Prime.. Amazon has blacklisted poco F1..I love My poco F1 over k20 pro... I have both the mobiles... I just use k20 pro while watching Hd content on Prime.. Otherwise most of the time I use poco F1. Guys Use kapaver or spigen Covers for poco F1 then inhand experience will be Awesome... No need to buy new mobiles with bigger battery... They are very Heavy...

HeisenBerg, 13 Jun 2021POCOPHONE F1 is the reason that I will not buy any phone fr... moreTrue, it died an unjustified death due to pathetic updates. Even the transactions on miui 12.0.3.0 fails, all banking apps won't work. Guess what instead to give a quick update they would take ages to come with an update. This is the only reason I won't be buying a xiaomi again.
Camera when the phone was rolled out was great in daylight but right now it's pathetic. Xiaomi also changes the permissions in the background and one notices the changes like unlock pattern, for I had face unlock and when tilted it used to unlock without a second swipe. I was out of the Internet zone for months and it worked like it flawlessly. As soon as I came back to net it changed the unlock pattern and now required to tilt and swipe up to unlock. I mean who gave permission to xiaomi to alter my phone settings and usage patterns. If its evident here guess the level of the privacy they have to offer.

• Ash

Maddy, 22 Jun 2021Use custom rom ...there are so many Custom Roms available f... moreHi, from where can I download the pixel rom?

• Maddy

HeisenBerg, 11 Jun 2021POCOPHONE F1 is the reason that I will not buy any phone fr... moreUse custom rom ...there are so many Custom Roms available for this device....i m using Pixel plus android 10 rom..... very smooth and superb battery n performance!!!