Xiaomi Pocophone F1

Xiaomi Pocophone F1

• KhanSaab1122

MOHAGO, 22 Aug 2019Erm.. I've been waiting for Poco F2 for quite some time now but... moreThey have got u a better phone than that...The Redmi K20 pro...Check that..

• MOHAGO

Erm..
I've been waiting for Poco F2 for quite some time now but it feels like it's not coming out,
So what's the best phone that's similar to Poco F2?

• BHARATH

pls give a new update for changes all other mobile operating systems to seeing

• Fricks

Which one is good? Though they're both good phone but i need to choose one, Poco f1 or Mi 9t? Pls help me.

• FGB

Hello, i want to buy this F1 to replacing my s9 exynos. Its that a good idea? Thank you in advance.

I love this phone honestly...but it's been a year since it released and i dont want to gamble on it.. Is it worth to buy this phone at this point of time?

I am having this phone. Not necessary any comments. The only comment is in one word "EXCELLENT". It comes under list of flagship Phone of the world as regards it's performance in all respects. Thanks to all
Love to all.

• Kontolodonisme

sala1994, 14 Aug 2019Hi I am planning to buy this mobile now. Even though many phone... moreYes, you should buy it. You will never get regret once on your hand. This phone superspeed processor, good battery life, satisfied gaming high graphic without any lag. Internet surfing also smooth. Only camera and the durabilities of this phone is a bit low.

• A&#65

Still no news for poco f2 oh comon! Is it dead or what?...

• Pal

Does anyone see that the phone's magnetometer has a problem. After the 10.3.6 update. When looking at a 360 degrees photo, always photo is turning left continuously. Also in maps direction of yours always turning around. In compass app, direction of north turning around like crazy???

• I3aBhady

sul, 15 Aug 2019been poco f1 user from sep 2018. my phone before was sammy S1 to... moreCamera is among things u don't like ? Come on man, seriously !!!!

Have u tried Google Camera ? In normal mode, in portrait and night sight mode

It is brilliant for crying out loud

• dickson

jonnymac, 18 Aug 2019Thanks for your advice. I have updated to the latest software an... moreYes my friend, battery life gets affected with every update on this phone. There are many who have reported this. But surprisingly the power saver mode works pretty good. It will save your battery throughout the day. try it out

dickson, 14 Aug 2019Update you phone, and if you still face this issue when the scre... moreThanks for your advice. I have updated to the latest software and currently it seems to have cured the freezing issue. However the battery life has taken a big hit, which is what I had heard and tried to avoid.

• Talha xD

Which one to go with ?
Pocophone F1 or Mi8 ?
Please suggest with sound reason

I just realise this main phone camera doesnt have OIS

• dickson

sala1994, 14 Aug 2019Hi I am planning to buy this mobile now. Even though many phone... moreyou should buy this is best

• Peter Ph

The coming of Android Q is not new for poco gestures haha

• Kenli

• sul

been poco f1 user from sep 2018. my phone before was sammy S1 to S8. my review are
as below:

2. camera
3. LCD screen
4. ghost touch sometime happen
5. finger print near camera. make my photo blur sometimes

Overall
I'm satisfied with poco f1. bang for buck.