Xiaomi Pocophone F1

Xiaomi Pocophone F1

• Evans

Just bought the 6/64 one at 170usd only🙀 Black Friday deals, updated to miui 11 and the phone is super awesome!!!! Butter smooth...🔥🔥🔥­🔥

I recently bought pocophone F1. Everything is fine and snappy and I loving this phone!
But one issue, I have little display bleeding issue bottom of my display.... Is everyone have the same problem?

dev, 08 Nov 2019battery quickly draining.... nd poco f1 not upgradble to android... moreyou can install lineageos on your poco if don't like miui

• Farnam

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2019Is there any smartphone that is having a better camera and cheap... moreYou can buy Huawei p30 lite or Mi A3 or Galaxy A50

Is there any smartphone that is having a better camera and cheaper than poco f1?

• dev

battery quickly draining.... nd poco f1 not upgradble to android 10 ? any one know pls make a reply thanks :)

ayesha, 15 Oct 2019when so many newer phones are in the market why r u hung up on t... moreIt's not the video streaming as I rarely video stream. I'll still buy it because of The memory, the SoC (SD845 is still great). Plastic, but sturdy construction. 3.5 Audio Jack. FM Radio. And most important of all is the expandability. That's one of my main reasons why I'm so obsessed with this phone. Even though it has 2018 flagship specs It's good enough for me to buy at the end of 2019.

Has facing problem in automatically reading mode after the miui 11 update in Indian variant..
Most of the notification are disappeared from notification panel in the apps secured by applock. Poco developer should work on in it n request to bring android q update soon

• Tee

After MiUI 11, the phone is even better. Buttery smooth performance, most bugs have vanished and overall feels like a new phone. I was planning to replace my F1 with the Mi Note 10, but after the last update it will stick around for a while.

• Louinou

After one year, still working perfectly, even better with MIUI 11.
Fyi, the Pocophone F1 is also compatible with Galileo system.

• PvtSkank

My 4G connection isn't working anymore after the miui 11 update
tips are welcome

• Sujakhu

Finger print option vanished from my poco F1.... please help me

• Raymond

Best phone I've ever owned hands down.
Notifications are now permanent in MIUI 11 which is great.
Installed gcam and the camera is simply amazing.

• AnoM

Gaaron, 02 Nov 2019Im still waiting for poco f2 but in the meantime I have my eyes ... moreBoth OPPO Reno Ace, Realme X2 Pro doesn't have micro SD slot.
However, these have 90hz display but dew drop notch, latest 855+, also have Super Fast Charging of 65W and 50W.
But for price wise, you may find the latest K20 Pro Premium might still priced cheaper than those, despite no 90hz display, also only support 27W charging speed.

• Prophet

Kenli, 03 Nov 2019Still got no update for MIUI on my phone. Anyways, did it impro... moreMiui 11 has improved speed of the phone and a sound bug from miui 10 is gone,, i am liking the dark mode on it. This is definitely the best phone i have ever owed. Hope we receive the android 10 update

Gaaron, 02 Nov 2019Im still waiting for poco f2 but in the meantime I have my eyes ... morePoco F2 is the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro / Xiaomi Mi9T Pro
there won't be a Poco F2

• Kenli

Still got no update for MIUI on my phone.
Anyways, did it improve any phone performance? Thank you.

Good phone overall but the notification issue is a huge turn off. hope miui 11 fixes this.

• Gaaron

Anonymous, 01 Nov 2019So guys any news about Poco F2 or should I just give up? :(Im still waiting for poco f2 but in the meantime I have my eyes on oppo reno ace...it also has sd car...

• Poco loco

Oreo, 01 Nov 2019Is anyone got the miui 11 stable OTA update on pocophone f1 global?Got Miui 11 update two days ago and it's amazing and most importantly battery life improved