Xiaomi Pocophone F1

Xiaomi Pocophone F1

• Hikk

Avi kishimai, 22 Mar 2020After android 10 update , I'm having heating issue while pl... moreThey use these updates to destroy our mobile phones

• Satisfied User

suresh, 20 Mar 20202 Biggest problems with this phone. 1. Force close of app ... moreIs it still under warranty? You could bring it to the nearest service center and let them have a look at it.
Was the wifi connection okay before?
Did the problem arise after an update?

• Avi kishimai

After android 10 update , I'm having heating issue while playing Pubg , can't even play a game properly.

• Suresh

DroidBoye, 21 Mar 2020Did you tried disabling WiFi assistant? I didn't have WiFi ... moreThank You very much for the inputs...i will give try

suresh, 20 Mar 2020After Android 10. same issue also in MiA3. issue could be r... moreDid you tried disabling WiFi assistant? I didn't have WiFi issue on mine but my phone has been running with WiFi Assistant OFF ever since. If your WiFi-router has just turned off by itself, it could be flagged as unreliable and reconnection might be less-favored.
Also if you wanted to have better WiFi scanning, you should disable "WiFi scan throttling" in developer options, it is ON by default.

• suresh

Satisfied User, 20 Mar 2020Is it still under warranty? You could bring it to the neare... moreAfter Android 10. same issue also in MiA3. issue could be related to new setting
of WIFI reconnect asking for location access.
scenario: we switch off the wifi router night time but not mobile wifi. next day morning if we switch on wifi router, phone wifi reconnect in android 9. but not in android 10. we are facing this issue. i observed after attend any call also wifi disconnect and never reconnect again. wifi status in saved but will not reconnect... for that we should off mobile wifi and on.

• Satisfied User

Was the wifi connection okay before?
Did the problem arise after an update?

• suresh

2 Biggest problems with this phone.
1. Force close of app ( in my case volume in notification app) even we put it in excluding battery saver list. everyday morning i have to open volume notification app.
2. WIFi disconnecting frequently. After that it never reconnect i have to off the wifi after 10 minutes again on.

• jenil

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2020WIFI is not connecting. SIM is not getting detected and re... moreno pleasse tell me

• Vin

Worst battery life..Battery goes down within a span of 7 months..just one month after the warranty period..replacing the battery with the original one is not economical with high cost and less warranty...replacing the screen glass also expensive as it needs to change the whole display set.. Not at all cost effective and will not be recommended...

i have had the update to android 10 back in early february. miui version was 11.0.4.0 QEJMIXM. i have not received notification yet for update yet to 11.0.6.0. i was using an rog phone 2 as a daily driver then but i have sold it so i am back to the f1 for a week now.

if you get notification for 11.0.4.0, I would suggest to skip it as 11.0.6.0 should be coming around soon. 11.0.4.0 is a bit buggy, but nothing that affects the performance of the phone- since day 1 still having more than 8 hours of screen on time, no ghost touch, and still good for gaming (though of course not as good as my previous rog phone 2). issue is merely cosmetics- the battery indicator on the top left hand corner turns black whenever you change themes or to dark mode/light mode. the issue persists for a few hours but corrects itself after.

on the positive note, the earpiece sounds a bit louder when playing stereo sound to balance it a bit with the main speaker. i am not noticing any change in the loudness of the main speaker, and the stereo sound, even surround sound, is now perceptible. i also used to have a fequent problem with with image retention on the screen, especially when displaying anything white then going into a darker image, but it seem to have lessened (not totally gone) after the update. the system-wide dark mode is just meh, i mean at least it applies it to majority of apps even third party ones, but there are some system apps that do not follow with the dark theme.

• Sandy

Just updated to new version. It reappeared this morning. So far so good. It applies system wide dark mode to all the apps. Feb security patch

• Satisfied User

I bought Pocophone F1 128Gb on 31st August 2018. I remember the date because that my country's Independence Day. I never update the firmware and turn off all automatic update in all levels of settings. I am still on the out-of-the-box factory firmware.

I'm happy to report that even to this day, 12th March 2020 my Pocophone F1 stills boot within the first 4 rounds of booting cursor bar, holds up charge for more than a day including 2 hours of pubg on highest possible setting and no problem whatsoever on wifi, low volume, frame loss while gaming. No issues on Dji Fly app and super smooth video transmission when flying my mavic mini.

Imho Pocophone F1 is a God-send smartphone catering to pro-user that wants a reliable, robust (I use a phone cover with raised bumpers on the corner like g-shock watches) and have dropped the Pocophone F1 countless times, powerful smartphone at a very reasonable price.

My relationship with Pocophone is a win/win experience.

• Kuras

After update android 10, I have trouble connect my phone to PC, with USB for file transfer.

WIFI is not connecting. SIM is not getting detected and reboots every couple of minutes
Do you all know why

• suresh

Jjiijii, 07 Mar 2020V11.0.6.0 ? Is that it?Yes. But now i found sometimes wifi not reconnecting

• ImA

Ravikrv, 07 Mar 2020Today morning i got a notification of 1.9gb software update... moreit could be withdrawn out due to some bugs.

• Sandy

Ravikrv, 07 Mar 2020Today morning i got a notification of 1.9gb software update... moreSame with me.update disappeared in evening 😟

Got my Android 10 on this phone this week. Magnificent. System wide dark mode. WhatsApp Dark mode. Chrome dark mode.

• Ravikrv

Today morning i got a notification of 1.9gb software update and i am trying to update in evening its gone .... Now not showing any update notification